James Nirenstein, MFT

Marriage & Family TherapyMale

James Nirenstein
45 Quail Ct Ste 200 Walnut Creek, CA 94596

James Nirenstein, MFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Walnut Creek, CA. Be sure to call ahead with James Nirenstein to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if James Nirenstein treats your condition or procedure

James Nirenstein accepts

James Nirenstein accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Kaiser Permanente

James Nirenstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend James Nirenstein

James Nirenstein

I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Nirenstein. I had many stressful situations going on in life, one after another. I was married to an alcoholic who with Jim’s help recovered 16 years ago. We had our third child born with a condition that many children die from in the form of pediatric cancer, I lost my father, my best friend. I had a son that was diagnosed with ODD causing a lot of chaos for years in our home. I had an extremely stressful job. I went through the loss of my other best friend, my mother and three siblings all in a short period of time. I could have never made it through without Dr. Nirenstein. He was always patient, calm, a great listener, had great advice, had so much knowledge On how to manage high levels of stress and anxiety often times leading to issues with OCD. He was always extremely professional. Jim brought our family full circle through everything. We are now a strong, well functioning, caring loving family unit because of him. So grateful!
Michelle C – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you James Nirenstein, MFT?
He is a most insightful Therapist. He was focused on what I was talking about, and within a short time brought me much relief from the confusion from worries in my mind. I highly recommend Dr. Nirenstein, for anxiety from social and personal issues, and is also experienced in grief counseling.
Laura D. in Martinez , CA – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you James Nirenstein, MFT?

How was your experience with James Nirenstein?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Marriage & Family Therapy