Dr. James McLelland, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 52

Dr. McLelland

Chiropractic Centers of Virginia

3037 Lauderdale Dr Richmond, VA 23233

Dr. James McLelland, DC is a chiropractor in Richmond, VA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 1995 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. McLelland's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McLelland

97.19101123595506%

Dr. McLelland?
Dr. McLelland's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James McLelland, DC
Extremely conscientious service. Doctors listen and provide appropriate manipulation that most frequently addresses concern. Also discuss problem and explain source of issue with easily comprehensible information.
Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. McLelland for 6 weeks. He documented a plan and has executed it. He will be retesting on Friday. I saw a different after the first visit. I highly recommend Dr. McLelland.
B.THOMAS – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
I’ve been going to Chiropractic Centers of Short Pump Inc. for about two months now. I can’t remember the last time my back/neck/shoulders have felt this good! The doctors are committed to helping you feel better and teaching you about the spine and how to take care of it better. Dr. McLelland is very professional and great at what he does. Everyone at the front desk is very personable and helpful - they always work with you if you have schedule conflicts and are always fun to talk with! The office hours are really convenient - they have time slots in the morning and later in the day so you can work around work schedules. I’m very grateful I decided to go to Chiropractic Centers of Short Pump Inc.!
Jedidiah S Prillaman – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
I initially went in with back pain and within a short time I could see a major improvement. I continue to visit in order to maintain my progress. Visits are quick and easy, never a wait, and their entire staff is so friendly!
Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
I just had a terrible experience at Dr. McLelland's office today. He is quite obviously all about the money ande making as much as possible from patients. He did not want to see me because it turned out that his receptionist was mistaken when she said I had a $60.00 co-pay with my insurance. My insurance doesn't even work with co-pays. The doctor actually took the phone out of my hand to dispute what my insurance company was verifying. Then he said, I think you would be better off with another chiropractor and offered me a list of other names. He was a terrible jerk who wasted my time, was only interested in money and was quite rude. And since I am only in Richmond a couple of days I don't even have the time to find another chiropractor. A truly terrible experience! Do not recommend Dr. McLelland at all. He also claims to be the number one chiropractor in the nation for customer satisfaction, a claim that is impossible to legitimately make. What a sham!!!
Jeannie Friedmann – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
When i first came to this practice i was really messed up,i suffer from scoliosis and i also had mid back and bulge at base of my neck,i also couldn't turn my neck very far left or right,first visit was in 2018,after 12 vistis,i was able to turn my neck,bulge at bottom of my neck gone,lower back alot better,mid back no more pain, there is a big emphasise to educate you about your body and how how a poor skeletal system can effect so many things in your body,i learned alot which made my recovery better.i would highly recommend this practice for you skeletal problems.
Glenn Martin – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
Great doctor! I had a negative experience with the previous chiropractor I went to and so I was already nervous going to a chiropractor again. Dr. McLelland quickly put me at ease and listened to me patiently and was very open to all the concerns I had. He genuinely cares about his patients and is also very good about following up. He takes the time to explain how the spine and our nervous system works. His goal is to educate you so YOU can take care of yourself in the long run. 5 stars!
Bindiya in Glen Allen – Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
Dr. McLelland is amazing. Love his sense of humor. He explained the process very well. He answered every question asked. The staff was very friendly and I never waited. Love him!
Belinda Coleman in VA – Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
He's a sham. Has patients do reviews of him and his practice in the office, which very biased environment for that. He has an ego issue, is sarcastic, and arrogant if you provide him with feedback, findings, and recommended course of treatment of M.D.'s. Find someone else. There are tons of other chiropractors in Richmond.
Jake Dog in Richmond, VA – Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. McLelland for over ten years. My first visit was a referral from my PCP for neck and shoulder problems, and Dr. McLelland was able to take care of the problem. I have continued to see him for regular adjustments and for occasional problems caused my job. Dr. McLelland and his staff are wonderful, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. They always take time to listen. I wouldn’t think of going to any other chiropractor!
Pam Deyerle in Glen Allen, VA – Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
I’ve never thought that I could have a day without my low back pain again and with Dr McLelland care it became a reality - no more pain!!!!!
Monica Bianchi in Henrico, VA – Oct 24, 2018
TEST
Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
Dr. McLelland has been exceptional - he has been so thorough and he and his staff are so friendly, it's such a great place to visit. I came at the end of the summer with mid-back pain and it's now mid-October and I am pain-free. I appreciate Dr. McLelland so much!
Richmond, VA – Oct 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
A major improvement in my back pain and general health.
Richmond, VA – Sep 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
Dr. McLelland has been extremely helpful and informative on my back pain. The entire staff have been outstanding.
Glen Allen, VA – Jul 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
Came with lower back issues. I'm making progress but still not where I want to be. I'll be continuing with the treatment until I get there! Thanks!
Jose in Mineral,VA – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
I have recommended Dr. McLelland to many people over the years. I walked into his office with back and shoulder pain and after an evaluation and adjustment, I felt better immediately. My treatment continued once a week for 6 weeks and the difference is amazing. I rarely, if ever have neck and back pain. My posture is better, I sleep better and I am able to do more pain free at age 66. I also love the education that Dr. McLelland provided early on. His newsletters are interesting and inform
kate in Richmond, VA – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
Great doctor and great staff. Appreciate his focus on teaching patients to care for their spine to maintain wellness.
Richmond, VA – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
My experience has been very positive! Dr. McLelland is very knowledgeable and does a great job of not just making you feel better, but also provides insight on how to take care of you and your spine. The staff is friendly, helpful, and they all are efficient with your time in the office. Highly recommended for chiropractic care!
Tajuana Eddleton in Richmond, VA – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?
Dr. McClelland is great! I am alway met with a friendly face and get in and out very quickly
Richmond, VA – May 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James McLelland, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. McLelland?

A Primary Spinal Care Physician Specializing with the Integration of Chiropractic and Physical Medicine.

Every patient that comes in has a story and expectation regarding care.  We focus on trying to understand what it is exactly the...

• Chiropractic