Chiropractic  |
Dr. James LeFever, DC
Dr. James LeFever, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

Align Your Spine Chiropractic Wellness Center

10470 W Cheyenne Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89129

Learn about Dr. LeFever

Dr. James LeFever and Align Your Spine Chiropractic Wellness Center are focused on helping people feel and live better through a highly effective, scientifically based, and completely pain free form of upper cervical chiropractic care known as NUCCA, which stands for National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association. There is absolutely no twisting, cracking, or popping involved in the NUCCA Procedure. Most forms of health care, both medical and alternative, focus on the treatment of symptoms.

• Chiropractic

Dr. LeFever does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Therapy

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Temple College
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. LeFever has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. LeFever has no media or publications listed.

Dr. LeFever does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. LeFever and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. LeFever's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. LeFever to family and friends
Dr. LeFever's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. LeFever is amazing. I have been to several chriopractic, Dr. LeFever is my favorite. I was surprised on the time he spent with me, he really helped me understand what was being done and what would help me in the future.
in Las vegas |
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Lefever and his staff. I have been having health issues for a year and when NO one in town could help me Dr. Lefever was the only Dr. who not only made me able to function on a daily basis but gave me knowledgable information to regain my health. The staff is the kindest most professional staff I have ever dealt with and i'm born and raised. Usually if you are lucky enough to find a good Dr the staff is aweful. Align Your Spine is the complete package.
in Las Vegas, NV |
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Dr LeFever is a caring and compassionate person. I am extremely grateful to him for all he has done with treating me after my vehicle accident. Dr LeFever's staff are the best. They give excellent customer service and are always willing to help. I have recommended Dr LeFever to my family and friends and they have received great results. I will continue to highly recommend Dr LeFever to everybody that I come in contact with.
in Las vegas NV. |
I been seeing him for three years. He is amazing and kind. He take's as much time to make u walk out if office like a new person. I show up every few months he just save my life put me back together.
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! No words to describe this amazing, caring and compassionate doctor! Dr James LeFever truly is the best I've been to. He takes the time to listen and know you. I look forward to continuing my care with him and becoming pain free. Blessed to have him as a doctor and honored to have him as a friend!
in Las Vegas |
Awesome doctor! Caring and compassionate and the utmost care!
Have you seen Dr. James LeFever, DC?
Are you Dr. LeFever?