James Holley, MA

Marriage & Family TherapyMale

Marriage & Family Therapy

James Holley, MA is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Walnut Creek, CA. His office accepts new patients.

James Holley, MA

JWHolley, M.A., Marriage and Family Therapist

1844 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"I holistically help individuals, couples, young adults, parents of teens, and teens - build, strengthen, deepen and nurture loving open honest and supportive relationships with themselves, their partners, their families, an..."

- James Holley, MA

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if James Holley treats your condition or procedure

James Holley accepts

James Holley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend James Holley

James Holley

I love this guy! Best therapist that I’ve ever had and I’ve tried many in the years prior to working with him. Jim has a way of talking/makes perfect sense to me, and I have a visual and auditory processing disorder. Jim’s compassionate and kind and, yet, at the same time he helps me on my denial, in the coolest way ! I highly recommend Jim and am grateful for his insight and I am back for therapy 2.0
Dani N – May 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you James Holley, MA?
I had several counseling sessions with Jim. The purpose of them was for him to help me resolve some serious difficulties I was having with a family member. Jim was very effective in first listening to my story and then helping me analyze it. We worked together in my developing coping skills for my anxiety over this life challenge. He also reviewed effective communication techniques with me. I have experienced significant personal growth as a result of our sessions. Jim is a truly caring person who is passionate about helping people. He has a wide depth of knowledge in psychology and human relationships from which he can draw. He sometimes refers to his own life experiences to provide a genuine perspective to his client. I am very grateful to Jim for helping me so much through a trying time in my life. He is a solid professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent family therapist.
Sean – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you James Holley, MA?
I felt blessed to find Jim when my husband and I hit such a critical time in our relationship. I was ready to own my own stuff, but could not put my finger on why my husband and I were so disconnected. We both feel so grateful for Jim's wisdom and mastery at therapy. Jim has a gift of meeting clients where they are at and reading the depths of what is going on. He is the first therapist that connected with my husband. He truly saved our marriage and we are forever grateful.
Danielle Bell in Danville, CA – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you James Holley, MA?

How was your experience with James Holley?

I holistically help individuals, couples, young adults, parents of teens, and teens - build, strengthen, deepen and nurture loving open honest and supportive...Read more

Please see my website @ J W Holley . com

2006
John F. Kennedy University
1983
University of California, Santa Cruz

Is James Holley, MA accepting new patients?

James Holley, MA generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see James Holley's profile to make an appointment.

Does James Holley, MA accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if James Holley accepts your insurance.

What are James Holley, MA's top areas of care?

James Holley frequently treats Adolescent Counseling, Counseling Services, and Couples Therapy. See all procedures and conditions James Holley treats.

Where is James Holley, MA's office located?

James Holley's office is located at 1844 San Miguel Dr, Walnut Creek, CA 94596. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does James Holley, MA offer telehealth services?

James Holley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with James Holley, MA?

JWHolley, M.A., Marriage and Family Therapist

JWHolley, M.A., Marriage and Family Therapist1844 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek, CA 94596