Dr. James Greene, DC

Dr. James Greene, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. James Greene, DC is a chiropractor in Garden City, KS and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 1991 and specializes in chiropractic.Read his story

805 N Main St Ste 2

Garden City, KS 67846

Learn about Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Greene "Hello and thank you for visiting the Occupational Health Services LLC formerly, Chiropractic Center website. I am Dr. Greene, and am proud to have been practicing Chiropractic in Kansas since 1991. I began providing chiropractic care to patients in Great Bend, Kansas. I consider Great Bend my hometown as I graduated from high school, and my immediate family spent most of there life there. I moved back to Great Bend in 1991 after graduating from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. The draw to Great Bend was that I was joining my father's chiropractic office and my wife's family lived nearby in Claflin, Kansas. Over the next five years I gained experience in the practice of chiropractic and in the business of chiropractic. In 1996 I had the opportunity to move further west to Garden City, Kansas. The move to Garden City gave me the opportunity to develop my private practice, and begin a new chapter in my Chiropractic career. Since being in Garden City our office has expanded from 1,000 square feet to over 4,000 square feet. The office now offers many more services to both chiropractic patients and surrounding industrial companies. Over the years I have attend hundreds of hours of continuing education across the United States. I look forward to learning new ideas and techniques that I can apply in my practice to help patients I serve. I find the most enjoyment with hands-on classes. This led me to being involved with ProSport Chiropractic. This organization allows me to provide free care to the PRCA rodeo athletes that come to Garden City each June. I love working on the cowboys behind the arena during the rodeo. My wife, Kristi and I have been married for 25 years, and we have three wonderful daughters. We are involved in many community activities from our church to the schools our daughters attend. When we moved to Garden City our oldest daughter, Aleasha, was in kindergarten and she is now a WSU graduate, married to Shane Newsom and they live in Wichita. Katelyn is a junior at Kansas University working towards an education major. Emily is a junior at GCHS and is enjoying friends, sports, and school. We have made Garden City, Kansas our home and we are thankful for such a great community to be involved with. We look forward to the future and the great things that it has in store for our office and our family. From our family to yours God Bless, Dr. Jerome Greene "

This content was provided by Dr. Greene "The Occupational Health Serivces LLC staff (formerly Chiropractic Center) looks forward to working with you, as we strive to provide you the best chiropractic and occupational health services in Garden City, Finney County and Western Kansas.

Chiropractic care is unique in the health care industry, as we approach your physical problem with hands-on physical treatment.  Drugs and surgery are always options, but they should be your last choice.

At your first visit to Occupational Health Serivces LLC, Dr. Jerome Greene will explain the science behind  chiropractic care.  A full health evaluation will be done to determine if chiropractic care can help you.  If there is a good fit, we can develop a plan of chiropractic care that is specific to your condition and health goals.

If you are looking for a Chiropractor in Garden City/Western Kansas, or are new to seeing a chiropractor and want learn more, please email us or call 620-276-8284 to receive personalized answers to your questions. Our friendly staff will be happy to answer any concerns or questions you may have. .

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest the patient in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." -Thomas Edison"

• Chiropractic

Dr. Greene does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Physical Therapy
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Barton County Community College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Greene has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greene has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greene's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greene to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Dr. Greene's Performance

Dr. Greene Says:
"

Chiropractic Center Patient Testimonials

"I wasn't getting any satisfaction from my sciatic nerve problem. I had DTS, therapy from Dr. Greene and it improved my back situation rapidly. I receive therapy twice a week now to stay feeling my best." – Tom Abrigo

"As a Garden City High School athlete I've found chiropractic care essential to my success in sports. I depend on Dr. Greene for various

...

Dr. Greene took the time to work with me to alleviate my back pain and stiffness. You can tell through his treatment and new patient physical that he really cares about the wellbeing of his patients. I would highly recommend visiting Dr. Greene at Occupational Health Services LLC.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Greene?

Nearby providers with similar experience