James Fiesta, LCSW

Anxiety DisordersMaleAge 45

James Fiesta

Riverstones Counseling Center, LLC

82 Huff Avenue Ext Ste B Greensburg, PA 15601

James Fiesta, LCSW is a Anxiety Disorder Specialist in Greensburg, PA. Be sure to call ahead with James Fiesta to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anxiety Disorder Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check James Fiesta's experience treating your condition or procedure

James Fiesta's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

James Fiesta accepts

James Fiesta accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Value Options

James Fiesta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend James Fiesta

James Fiesta?
  • Appointment scheduling (4)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (4)
  • Listened & answered questions (4)
    Jim was the absolute greatest counselor or mental health professional I have ever been in contact with. Truly, no one measures up to him— the services he and his dog, Jack, provided to me, were truly life changing. I started to see Jim as a young, awkward kid who tried too hard to stand out. I was truly miserable and I refused to acknowledge my emotions. By the time he encouraged me to see a grief therapist instead, I had become far more confident. I was happier, and I talked about my feelings. Through five years of funny accents and changing the subject, Jim helped me become who I am today. He encouraged me in my studies and helped me to find my passion in them. If I hadn’t started to see Jim at 14, I would be a very different person.
    E – Aug 20, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you James Fiesta, LCSW?
    Highly recommend. I have been to multiple therapists in the past and I have never been able to connect on the level that I have connected with James. He understands and provides clear insight on topics and issues that I thought would be difficult for someone on the outside to understand. The way he draws conclusions and pinpoints the source of issues is remarkable. He really hits the nail on the head and I am confident in saying he will be able to help you through any issues you may be encountering.
    Aug 16, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you James Fiesta, LCSW?
    Prior to starting counseling, I didn’t seem like the best candidate. I was successful, charismatic, great family, but under that I was unhappy and insecure, I have learned that I was unhappy with myself. Learned. How profound? The things giving me anxiety I controlled, sounds simple but it’s a hard fact to face alone. Something that would have never happened if I didn’t take the leap into uncomfortable. I like who I see in the mirror these days... all of my relationships are better because of it. None of this would have been possible if I didn’t take a long hard look at myself and get off the ferris wheel of complacency. It also takes the most compatible counterpart, and with a different counselor I don’t know that I would be saying this. Meeting with a therapist is much like any other relationship in that you have to vibe, trust each other, respect each other, and values each other’s opinion or this experience will be a dissatisfying one. If the thought crosses your mind, do it!
    Amanda – Sep 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you James Fiesta, LCSW?
    I would recommend Jim in a heartbeat. I was in a very dark place. I knew I needed to talk to someone but was unsure of how to go about it. I met with Jim once before spending a few day in the hospital. I continued to meet with Jim after my hospitalization. He helped me cope with an illness I was diagnosed with and he helped me understand it. He was with me through my entire journey. Jim is very easy to talk to but he will tell you if he thinks you’re wrong. There were a few times he was hard on me but it’s because I needed it. There were also times that he would praise me. Jim helped me gain confidence and helped me to look past the words “mental illness”. I’m so grateful for my outcome. I have decreased my amount of visits with Jim however I know if I ever needed help with anything he’ll be right there. I highly recommend Jim to anyone.
    Jessica – Sep 18, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you James Fiesta, LCSW?
    I have been using Jim's services for over a year now. Unlike my past experiences working with mental health specialists, my time with Jim has been enjoyable, beneficial, and effective in working through my challenges. His methodologies are individualized and reinforced with evidence-based practices. Jim's demeanor is pleasant, welcoming and patient. His strategies have been extremely valuable in strengthening relationships with myself and family. Really appreciate the ease in scheduling an appointment and the timely meeting reminders and notifications! A sincere 'thank you', Jim!
    Steve-O – Jul 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you James Fiesta, LCSW?

How was your experience with James Fiesta?

• Anxiety Disorders