Dr. James Farley, DC

Dr. James Farley, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. James Farley, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Cedar Knolls, NJ.

54 Horsehill Rd

Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

Learn about Dr. Farley

• Chiropractic

Dr. Farley does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Farley is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Farley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Farley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farley to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Farley's Performance
in Morristown, NJ |
Great doctor!!! Dr.Farley is very knowledgeable in the importance of food intake that are beneficial and the ones that are not. More people need to learn that different foods affect our health and contribute to a leaky gut which in return affect our overall health! Thank you to doctor Farley and his team!!! I have learned so much and keep using all his information to thrive in my health!!!
in Parsippany, NJ |
Dr. Farley is the only doctor who took the time to listen to my concerns and to explain in detail how his practice would be beneficial to my well being. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's. While most neurologists are only concerned with using conventional drugs, Dr. Farley has shown me alternative treatments that hopefully will result in a positive outcome for me.
in Pine Brook, NJ 07058 |
I am very pleased with the knowledge I have obtained during the past several months in regards to my health. Following the treatments and personalized plan, has resulted in less joint pain, more energy, less frequent headaches, healthier skin and nails and truly a total feeling of being healthier. The entire staff genuinely cares about you as an individual and makes every effort to address your concerns.
in Monroe Twp, NJ |
I had sleep and allergy issues and lots of snoring. Dr. Jim within 2 weeks (3x a week) got me sleeping better and my snoring disappeared (to my wives pleasure). Dr. Jim is also helping me with nutrition and I am focused on getting in better shape.
Have you seen Dr. James Farley, DC?
Are you Dr. Farley?