Dr. James Ellis, DC

Dr. James Ellis, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. James Ellis, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Pickerington, OH.

705 Hill Rd N

Pickerington, OH 43147

Learn about Dr. Ellis

• Chiropractic

Dr. Ellis does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Ellis is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ellis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ellis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ellis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ellis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ellis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ellis to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Ellis' Performance
in Columbus,OH |
I saw him because his rates were good, upon entering I couldn't believe how messy it was, looked like he lived in the place, the exam room has clothes pilled on top of another table in the room, there was old chicken bones on the front desk, and a smelly dirty crock pot, he was about 450 lbs. And when he adjusted me the pressure of his body was too much. My neck and back feel worse, I actually cried because it hurt so bad, he told me to ice it. And to come back in a week. Never again!!!
in Pickerington,Oh |
I saw him last year in Oct. ,his office was a mess, food on the desk, as he lives out of his office, very nice but weird, told me he was an Alien working for the galactic federation of light, told me his son was on drugs and lives in a room upstairs. Nice but unprofessional. Adjusted my back, it was very hard and it hurt. Never had such a painful adjustment. Told me his place was in foreclosure because his son stole his money. Just unprofessional, but a nice guy I guess.
in Pickerington, OH |
I had high hopes with this one. He charged $45 instead of 70 - 80, which the surrounding chiropractors were charging. I thought I'd speak with him and have an adjustment since I wanted to be a chiropractor and attend Logan University. He was friendly and took the time to give me some backstory about M.D's and Chiropractors. To cut to the chase, within 1 week, my back started feeling stiff. I had never had backpains IN MY LIFE until after the adjustment.
Have you seen Dr. James Ellis, DC?
Are you Dr. Ellis?