Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. James Cunningham, DC
Dr. James Cunningham, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Round Rock, TX.

Superior Physical Medicine

7700 Cat Hollow Dr Ste 101

Round Rock, TX 78681

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Cunningham

• Chiropractic

Dr. Cunningham does not have any board certifications listed.

• University Of North Texas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Cunningham has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cunningham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cunningham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cunningham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cunningham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cunningham to family and friends
Dr. Cunningham's Performance
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Cunningham helped me get out of pain after a car accident. I like him so much that I have stayed with him. Now I go to him for any ache or pain. My mom and brother go to him now and are feeling better. BTW, the rehab team is great too!
in Austin, TX |
I would & have recommended friends & acquaintances. I'd refer family if they lived in the Austin area. He has a good personality, explains things thoroughly, doesn't talk down to you, & is easy on the eyes. He'll help you any way he can.
in Austin, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cunningham for 15 years and he has helped me through disc injuries with spinal decompression, chiropractic for neck and back pain, and treated me after an auto accident. He is my go to before I go to my MD. I will be a life long patient.
in Pflugerville, TX |
My experience with Dr. Cunningham has been tremendously awesome. I have come in with an issue that is being resolve with all the physical therapy and the triggers points and the adjustments. I have been getting relief and I no longer have to depend on medications like I had to be taking. I will continue to see Dr. Cunningham for further treatment. Dr. Cunningham has a wonderful staff , they are very friendly and compassionate and caring . This is a great team.
in Round Rock, TX |
I've been going to Dr. C for almost 9 years now. He's helped out so much when I have aches or whatever needs adjusting. I truly think he was born to be a Chiropractor!!
in Round Rock, TX |
He helped with my low back problems. I have been going to him since 2007 and plan on going to him anytime I need help.
in Round Rock, TX |
He and the whole staff are so friendly. I have had wonderful results with my neuropathy symptoms. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
Round Rock, TX |
Excellent customer service and great results!
in Austin, TX |
My daughter had been experiencing headaches for sometime. We went to several doctors and had several tests done. Nothing helped! I took her to Dr. Cunningham and he fixed her headache in five minutes and she no longer suffers from them. I tell all my friends he is a miracle worker!! I will be forever grateful for what he has done for her! I recommend him to everyone I talk to because he truly is the best!
in Austin, Texas |
I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Cunningham and his staff. They are all very knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and genuinely care about their patients health and well being. I would recommend Superior Physical Medicine to anyone living in pain, or for just improving their overall wellness. Excellent overall experience every time I go.
Round Rock, TX |
I like that he thoroughly explains why I am having symptoms and the plan to treat it. I am already better.
Hutto, TX |
He genuinely cares about me getting better.
Have you seen Dr. James Cunningham, DC?
Are you Dr. Cunningham?

Visit Dr. Cunningham

Dr. Cunningham accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Life