Physician Assistant (PA)  |
James Crowley, PA
You, the patient, are the most important part of our practice. With over 50 years of combined experience in ENT, our doctors provide the most up-to-date, excellent, patient-centered care. We pride ourselves in being honest, efficient, and competent providers. We treat all general ENT complaints, including patients suffering from dizziness/vertigo. As part of our general ENT practice, we are also experts in identifying and treating thyroid disorders. We look forward to helping you and your family in the treatment of your ear, nose, and throat concerns.

39 Professional Way Ste 1

• Guardian
  • Health Net
  • HealthPlus

Learn about James Crowley

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

James Crowley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess

• Allergy Treatment
  • Audiometry
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Blood Allergy Testing
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Congenital ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Packing for Epitaxis
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nasopharyngoscopy
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Orbital Floor Fracture Repair
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheostomy
  • Tympanometry
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Arizona School Of Health Sciences (A.T. Still University. Physician Assistant School.)
    Other Education | Completed 2008

James Crowley has no awards or honors listed.

James Crowley has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

James Crowley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are James Crowley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

James Crowley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending James Crowley to family and friends
James Crowley's Performance
in Payson, Utah |
James Crowley was kind and helpful. He listened carefully and made careful evaluations to diagnose my dizziness. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family as I received very good care.
in Orem, UT |
James Crowley is very friendly and does my yearly ear wax removal, he does it well and professionally every time.
in Orem, UT |
James was very attentive to my concerns and answered my questions in an informative manner. Made me feel a lot better about my condition and will recommend him to my family and friends if the need arises.
in payson, Ut |
It was easy to make an appointment, he was very knowledgeable and helpful, listened well and responded to questions and concerns.
Orem, UT |
He is very friendly and courteous. Took time with me to listen to my concerns and offer advice. He's great.
in Mapleton, UT |
We had a traumatic experience at InstaCare trying to get impacted ear wax out of my daughter's ear. It was touching her ear drum, very painful, and they just didn't have the experience or tools to get it out. I was so relieved when I was able to get in to this office the next day! Super nice staff, and very competent and patient care by James Crowley. He was able to take care of her ear no problem, and we learned a HUGE lesson, go to the experts first!!
Lehi, UT |
He is so kind, spent alot of time with us and was willing to answer all questions. Everyone should go see him. He was so good with my little one.
Spanish Fork, UT |
My wife and I both visited Dr. Crowley and found him to be very thorough in our initial exam. Being seniors we sometimes feel as though we're being rushed in an out of the out of some Doctors offices, not so with Dr. Crowley, he answered all our questions and took time to ask questions that concerning our health history. I would definitely recommend Dr. Crowley
Orem |
He was very knowledgeable about I needed him to know about. He offered less painful solutions and gave some ideas on how to prevent my issue.
Orem, UT |
Upon arriving the receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Wait time was short in a pleasant environment. Dr. Crowley was great. He was not in a hurry and too the time to listen. He was very thorough and informative. I would recommend him with confidence.
Provo, UT |
Dr. Crowley was excellent. He was thoughtful and thorough. He was careful when dealing with my ears, to try and prevent further pain, which I appreciated. He was also careful as to not spread more germs or expose me to something new. I saw this by the fact that he moved his chair around with his foot instead of his hands, and turned off the sink with a paper towel instead of his bare hands. Even my dad was impressed, and he is hardly ever impressed by people.
in Provo, UT |
Dr. Crowley was professional and friendly and took care of my ears. Based on my experience, I would recommend anyone see him if they need an ent.
in Saratoga Springs, UT |
Assisted my parents with ear cleaning and determining sources of pain. Highly skilled, patient, and gentle with the procedures. Highly recommend James Crowley, PA for ENT needs.
Payson, UT |
This was my first time visiting an ENT and I was very pleased with my experience. James was very friendly and a good listener. I didn't feel like he was rushed to get to the next appointment. He answered my questions and concerns with patience and kindness. He explained exactly what he was doing and what I should expect as he was doing it. He had a very calm manner that reassured me as he was sticking things in my ears.
Payson, UT |
James is very approachable and listens to your concerns. His main focus is truly your health and well-being. I have 100% trust and confidence in his care and ask for him byname
Payson, Utah |
He has got a very good bedside manner. He is very good with kids. My child is disabled and really liked him. He would be worth going to for any age I think.
American Fork, UT |
Great Dr. He is the best around. Very professional and gets the job done.
Salt Lake City, UT |
He listens to your every question. Very friendly.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Great provider, explained the procedure clearly and efficiently. Friendly and good with kids
in ElkRidge, Utah |
William Crombie , I suffered severe nosebleeds for almost 3 months, With Doctors in the ER at Mountain View Hospital ,Kanab Utah, Peoria,Arizona and finally went to see James where he almost stood me on my head to finally find the bleeder. I will forever be beholden to him for ending a long period of suffering. Thank You James
Salt Lake City, UT |
James is awesome, he takes the time to listen and suggest what he thinks would be best
in Spanish Fork, UT |
We loved James Crowley. We took our 12 year old daughter in to see him regarding an issue that was becoming increasingly worry some. He was very personable, prompt, efficient, and exact in dealing with the issue at hand. He was also very sympathetic to her fears. We would recommend him to anyone. Thank you James Crowley.
Have you seen James Crowley, PA?
Are you James Crowley?

• Husky Health
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health
    Medicaid
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MetLife