James Clarke, PT

Physical Therapy •  Male • Age 58

James Clarke
9888 Main St Damascus, MD 20872

James Clarke, PT is a Physical Therapist in Damascus, MD. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with James Clarke to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Damascus

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

James Clarke accepts

James Clarke accepts the following insurance:

Select
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if James Clarke treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does James Clarke, PT...

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

James Clarke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend James Clarke

James Clarke?
Wonderful, caring, knowledgable therapists. The entire staff always goes the extra mile for the best results! Always there to assist, clearly explain the protocols, and work with, great compassion, to get one to the best level of physical health possible. Their ability to work with various physical ailments is amazing. I would never go anywhere else! Having had to use their services, multiple times, over the years, I have, and will, always, recommend James Clarke Physical Therapy! Always! They are the BEST!
Ellen Riger – May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you James Clarke, PT?
James is a top notch professional. His staff and office and equipment are all clean, orderly, and also professional. His staff are wonderful and dedicated individuals. James knows and is well versed to healing trends, requirements, diagnoses, prevention, et al. His healing touch and finding those knots is key to his success with me. He understood where I was at, coming from, and where he wants me to go. Great person and well run office.
Tom Bamrick – Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you James Clarke, PT?
James has helped me through the worst back pain I've ever had. I was told I pulled a muscle, the doctors gave me shots/pills/etc. James said he thought the pain was coming from my neck and had me treated for that. The pain is GONE! The office is such a pleasure to go to - the people there truly care, and James is a wealth of knowledge. I am so happy I found him!
Sarah E. – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you James Clarke, PT?
I am forever grateful to Jim Clarke and his associates for helping me through a loooooooong foot/leg injury (2.5 years) and helping me arrive on the "other side." I had seen many specialists and was losing hope that I would be okay, having basically gotten dismissed when my symptoms did not abate. My injury was atypical in that it did not show up clearly on the MRI and had multiple parts. Jim listened, worked on my foot and leg with expertise, and helped talk me through it each time I would get down and sad about my limited activity. He looked at my injury from a holistic perspective, suggesting dietary changes that could help, etc. His knowledge, kindness, and skill are rare, and I cannot recommend him highly enough!
Liz D. – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you James Clarke, PT?
Dr. Clarke & Emily Bowles are a perfect team b/c Dr. Clarke is the Concept Man who takes his time with examinations & consults, and Ms. Bowles is The Implementer who instructs on exercises' techniques. Both deliver hands-on therapy & both always encouraged me. Clarke PT runs like clockwork. Appointments begin on time. Multiple staff members unobtrusively monitor each patient, and swoop in at just the right time to provide whatever is needed. Every staff member - from the doctor to the super business manager, Trish Sichelman, to the assistants & interns - does the following: 1) Greets and addresses each patient by name 2) Knows each patient’s therapy routine 3) Assists each patient directly either logistically or instructively 4) Responds promptly to patients’ questions 5) Remains engaged in & supportive of each patient’s progress The above actions are done with unfaltering kindness & friendliness. Without reservation, I wholeheartedly recommend James Clarke Physical Therapy!
Liselle Drake, Damascus – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you James Clarke, PT?
Jim and his staff took good care of me. I had pain after a car accident that was not improving. Jim listened carefully to my description of the problems, and devised the treatment plan that was effective. Slowly but steadily the pain has been diminishing. The staff are friendly and efficient.
Ingrid in Damascus, MD – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you James Clarke, PT?
Jim is very personable and knows his trade! I have been to him as well as my daughter and with various health issues and always received top quality care. Great assistants and staff.
Elaine in Rockville, MD – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you James Clarke, PT?

How was your experience with James Clarke?

• Physical Therapy

Common Questions and Answers

• Does James Clarke communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does James Clarke offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does James Clarke offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does James Clarke have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does James Clarke offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does James Clarke offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (301) 770-3133