Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Male
James Breton, PA
James Breton, PA is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Rochester, NY. James Breton is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital.

601 ELMWOOD AVE Box 665

Rochester, NY 14642

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about James Breton

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Non-Surgical Orthopedics

James Breton does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for James Breton is unavailable at this time.

James Breton has no awards or honors listed.

James Breton has no media or publications listed.

James Breton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are James Breton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

James Breton's Reviews

GOOD
    FAIR
    GOOD
in Rochester, NY |
Was seen briefly today in Urgent Care by James Breton for a possible foot bone fracture. (His experienced view of the x-rays showed that it was not.) Throughout our conversation and his examination he was thorough and clear in his explanation. A super personable, friendly, and understanding professional, and although I only took a few minutes of his time, he was focused on my situation and never rushed. I would certainly recommend him to others in need of ortho services.
in Webster, NY |
He saw me in Ortho Urgent Care and was professional and accurate , I think, in treating my knee pain. I shall follow up as an office patient in one month and will add more to this review after that.
in Fairport, NY |
I started treating with Jim years ago before Dr Lewis retired. Jim is the ultimate professional, he has treated me for knee and shoulder pain. The appropriate diagnostic tests were ordered and upon completion he explained the results in terms I could understand. I never felt rushed. I recently had a problem that is outside of his scope, he referred me to a specialist and an appointment was made. I feel so confident with Jim. I have sent my husband and children to him and they all feel as I do.
in Rochester, NY |
Went in to have my knee checked after an injury. This guy dug his fingernails into the kneecap and with the other hand on the bottom of my shoe, jerked and twisted the knee replicating the motion that had injured it in the first place. After icing and using antiinflammatory for a week- his actions set my knee back 4 days. Woke up with more pain and swelling after this! I've had doctors move a joint around to test it but not like this!! Wouldn't recommend at all.
Have you seen James Breton, PA?
Are you James Breton?