James Breton, PA

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male

James Breton

URMC Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation

601 ELMWOOD AVE Box 665 Rochester, NY 14642

James Breton, PA is a physician assistant in Rochester, NY. He specializes in physician assistant (pa) and orthopedics.

At a glance

• Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling . Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

James Breton accepts

James Breton accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

2.4

James Breton?
James Breton's Performance
What People Say About James Breton, PA
Saw Breton at Ortho Urgent Care. Impatient, rushed, brusque, barely allowed me time to process what was being asked of me before he repeated it....because I wasn't following his instructions or questions thoroughly enough or quickly enough. Not impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Breton, PA?
Was seen briefly today in Urgent Care by James Breton for a possible foot bone fracture. (His experienced view of the x-rays showed that it was not.) Throughout our conversation and his examination he was thorough and clear in his explanation. A super personable, friendly, and understanding professional, and although I only took a few minutes of his time, he was focused on my situation and never rushed. I would certainly recommend him to others in need of ortho services.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Breton, PA?
He saw me in Ortho Urgent Care and was professional and accurate , I think, in treating my knee pain. I shall follow up as an office patient in one month and will add more to this review after that.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Breton, PA?
I started treating with Jim years ago before Dr Lewis retired. Jim is the ultimate professional, he has treated me for knee and shoulder pain. The appropriate diagnostic tests were ordered and upon completion he explained the results in terms I could understand. I never felt rushed. I recently had a problem that is outside of his scope, he referred me to a specialist and an appointment was made. I feel so confident with Jim. I have sent my husband and children to him and they all feel as I do.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Breton, PA?
Went in to have my knee checked after an injury. This guy dug his fingernails into the kneecap and with the other hand on the bottom of my shoe, jerked and twisted the knee replicating the motion that had injured it in the first place. After icing and using antiinflammatory for a week- his actions set my knee back 4 days. Woke up with more pain and swelling after this! I've had doctors move a joint around to test it but not like this!! Wouldn't recommend at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you James Breton, PA?

How was your experience with James Breton?

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Orthopedics

Check the quality of care at hospitals where James Breton treats patients.

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average