Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Male
Dr. James Brentt, PHD
Dr. James Brentt, PHD is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Citrus Heights, CA.

7509 Madison Ave Ste B105

Citrus Heights, CA 95610

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Brentt

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Brentt does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Brentt is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Brentt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brentt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brentt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brentt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brentt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brentt to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Brentt's Performance
San Francisco, CA |
This guy is the absolute worse. Arrogant rude and a hack
in galt, Ca |
I thought a review was necessary considering all the bad reviews. I thought I would start off by saying this, he seemed fair between my ex husband and I, I don't agree with some of his comments that were made and yes he got some information wrong that I see as minor, but on the important issues he was right on, expected from any evaluator one might see. The purpose of a Custody Evaluator's job is to observe and take no sides until the Report, I know it's not easy when your used to communicating
in Pilot Hill, CA |
A horrible, horrible experience. He said he needed to interview several key people in our situation, including our child. He never did. He went on vacation and he didn't contact us for 6 weeks. Then Dr. Brentt hurriedly wrote his report and turned it in the night before our court hearing. He wrote a report that was full of errors which has majorly negatively affected my poor child. The one thing my ex and I agree on is that this guy did a bad job and basically suckered me out of $1500.
Tahoe City, CA |
This man is incompetent. Makes uninformed, superficial judgements driven by his desire tocontinue to get referrals from attorneys he has to keep happy. Destroys childrens' lives in the process. He misleads about his qualifications. He is not licensed in CA. He couldn't get a job based on qualifications. He met often with my child's birth mother and missed scisophrenia and drug abuse. Left our child in her care.
in Sacramento, CA |
He needs to not work with the family courts. The man is corrupt, self serving, to expensive and VINDICTIVE! Fathers watch our for this dangerous man to your custody and your wallet.
in Roseville, CA |
If I could give him zero stars I would. Rude guy with an arrogant demeanor, who appears to hate his life. Showed up half hour late due to traffic, walked out of the session twice to talk to people in the lobby as he wouldn't pay to have a receptionist, skin flint also wouldn't turn the heat on and we both wore winter jackets. Cut the session 15 minutes short. This guy is a clown.
Have you seen Dr. James Brentt, PHD?
Are you Dr. Brentt?