Dr. James Brentt, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Male

Dr. Brentt
7509 Madison Ave Ste B105 Citrus Heights, CA 95610

Dr. James Brentt, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Citrus Heights, CA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Dr. Brentt accepts

Dr. Brentt accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Select PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Brentt treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Brentt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brentt

1.8

Dr. Brentt?
Dr. Brentt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. James Brentt, PHD
Terrible mediator. He missed a lot of critical info and left the kids with an abusive mother. He told us he would interview all important parties but never did, leaving a huge whole in the information he needed to make an informed decision. He did not keep us informed on what he was doing and required a lot of last minute info that could have been arranged months prior. He also wrote a terribly written report last minute, missed a lot of info and is very expensive. Do not use!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Brentt, PHD?
This guy is the absolute worse. Arrogant rude and a hack
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Brentt, PHD?
I thought a review was necessary considering all the bad reviews. I thought I would start off by saying this, he seemed fair between my ex husband and I, I don't agree with some of his comments that were made and yes he got some information wrong that I see as minor, but on the important issues he was right on, expected from any evaluator one might see. The purpose of a Custody Evaluator's job is to observe and take no sides until the Report, I know it's not easy when your used to communicating
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Brentt, PHD?
A horrible, horrible experience. He said he needed to interview several key people in our situation, including our child. He never did. He went on vacation and he didn't contact us for 6 weeks. Then Dr. Brentt hurriedly wrote his report and turned it in the night before our court hearing. He wrote a report that was full of errors which has majorly negatively affected my poor child. The one thing my ex and I agree on is that this guy did a bad job and basically suckered me out of $1500.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Brentt, PHD?
This man is incompetent. Makes uninformed, superficial judgements driven by his desire tocontinue to get referrals from attorneys he has to keep happy. Destroys childrens' lives in the process. He misleads about his qualifications. He is not licensed in CA. He couldn't get a job based on qualifications. He met often with my child's birth mother and missed scisophrenia and drug abuse. Left our child in her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Brentt, PHD?
He needs to not work with the family courts. The man is corrupt, self serving, to expensive and VINDICTIVE! Fathers watch our for this dangerous man to your custody and your wallet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Brentt, PHD?
If I could give him zero stars I would. Rude guy with an arrogant demeanor, who appears to hate his life. Showed up half hour late due to traffic, walked out of the session twice to talk to people in the lobby as he wouldn't pay to have a receptionist, skin flint also wouldn't turn the heat on and we both wore winter jackets. Cut the session 15 minutes short. This guy is a clown.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. James Brentt, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brentt?

• Marriage & Family Therapy