Dr. James Adleberg, DPM

Dr. James Adleberg, DPM

Podiatry  |
Dr. James Adleberg, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Nottingham, MD. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Read his story

8100 Sandpiper Cir Ste 104

Nottingham, MD 21236

• CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Delaware
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Adleberg

See how frequently Dr. Adleberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Bunion
Hammer Toe

Dr. Adleberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Adleberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Adleberg "Dr. Adleberg was born and raised in the Baltimore Metropolitan area. He received his Bachelor of Science in Kinesiological Sciences at University of Maryland College Park. He received his medical degree from Temple University/Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia. He then completed his residency in foot and ankle surgery at Metropolitan Hospital/Parkview Division in Philadelphia. He has been practicing in the Baltimore area since 1989. Dr. Adleberg is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is a founding member and fellow of the American Society of Podiatric Surgeons. Dr. Adleberg is on staff at Mercy Medical Center and GBMC. Dr. Adleberg enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. He continues to run for exercise as he has done for many years. Dr. Adleberg is a 'car guy' and enjoys working on and racing cars."

This content was provided by Dr. Adleberg "Starting with your first call to my efficient and friendly staff, my office works with you to provide exceptional foot and ankle care.  I spend time with my patients to listen to their concerns, and together develop a treatment plan to get them back on their feet.  I enjoy caring for my patients and will explain in a clear, concise fashion what is contributing to their problem.  I value patients concerns over their treatment plan and will always incorporate them into my care.  I encourage patients to ask questions so that they leave my office with a clear understanding of their problem, why we have chosen their specific treatment and what they need to do at home to hasten their healing."

• Podiatry

• Hammer Toe Repair
  • Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Reconstructive Foot Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Metropolitan Hospital/Parkview
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Adleberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Adleberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adleberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adleberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adleberg to family and friends
Dr. Adleberg's Performance
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Adleberg operated on both of my feet, I had severe bunions, hammertoes and other issues. I would recommend him to anyone having problems with their feet. He does an excellent job and is always very professional. He explains the procedures that you need and makes you feel very comfortable. I have had a total of 3 surgeries, 2 for bunions and the 3rd for the hammertoes, all 3 of them went well and my feet feel much better. I have had foot issues all my life and finally I am not in pain.
in Parkville, MD |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Adleberg for years, have recommended him to count less friends and family. Will not trust anyone else with my foot care.
in Chestertown, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Adleberg once the late 90's for various foot issues. Dr. Adleberg and his office staff are patient, friendly, and professional. Dr. Adleberg practices his philosophy. He takes the time to address your concerns, explain your options and treatment, and answer all your questions. I had two successful surgeries performed by him, and I will have another in the fall. I would go to someone else if I did not have confidence in him. I give him and excellent rating.
in Nottingham, MD |
You can't find a.better practitioner ANYWHERE!! This guy took me from injured runner to 5K finished. The staff are the best you can get. RUN. to them! If you can't run WALK. If you catwalk CRAWL. Just GO and thank me later.
in parkville, md |
Dr.Adleberg is a wonderful caring doctor. He treats his patients with respect and listens and takes care of you. I have been going to him for over 10 years now. And will continue to as long as he practices.
in Baltimore, MD |
I injured my foot and the condition worsened to where I needed to see a good Podiatrist. Dr. Adelberg accepts Medicare for us seniors as several others did not. He is a very good doctor who obviously cares about his patients. His staff is friendly and pleasant. He correctly diagnosed the problem, suggested some change in shoes and treated the foot directly. After 2 treatment visits and a follow-up all is well. I am very happy that I chose him and will return to his care for any future issues.
in Perry Hall, MD. |
I have been a patient of Dr. Adleberg's for over 10 years. He is the absolute best. I have had issues with bone spurs for 40 years and Dr. Adleberg was the only doctor who corrected the problem. I have referred numerous patients to him because he is the best at what he does. All of the people I have referred have also been happy with his service. He really and truly cares about his patients and the care he is giving them. I love Dr. A.
Havre De Grace, MD |
Wonderful Doctor! I have been going to him for years and have no complaints!
in Essex, Md |
Dr. Adleberg is an excellent physician. I went to him for bunion problems. He offered me conservative solutions before suggesting surgery - he did not rush to surgery as a first solution. He is very kind, easy-to-talk to and gave me complete confidence in his knowledge and abilities. He informed me accurately what to expect post op, called me the night of the surgery and his staff called me everyday till I returned for post-op visit. Loved the ease of his surgi-center rather than a hospital
Nottingham, MD |
I highly recommend Dr. Adleberg. Prior to making my first appointment with him, I visited with three doctors and didn't have any luck. Dr. Adleberg listened carefully to my problem and the steps I had taken before seeing him. He offered many solutions that combined solved my foot/heel pain. He was very thorough and explained exactly what I should do and why I should do it. I would definitely recommend Dr. Adleberg for all of your foot/ankle problems.
in Maryland |
5 weeks ago I had bunion surgery, hammer toe repaired and a neuroma removed all on the same foot. I was very scared and worried that it would be a hard recovery. Dr. Adleberg and his staff put all my worries to rest. The surgery went well and my recovery was painless and my foot looks perfect and is pain free. I'm so excited about coming back this winter and getting the bunion repaired on my other foot now. He and his staff are the best and so friendly. I highly recommend him.
in Nottingham, MD |
Just had bunion correction on my left foot. Dr. Adleberg did my right foot 5 years ago. That was a great experience and looks like this one will be the same. Dr. A. prepped me for the surgery with everything well explained. I am following his post-surgery directions and two weeks out, everything is going well. Minimal pain left and my toes look great (he did the bunion and three "hammer toes".). Can't say enough about his care...highly recommended him AND his staff.
in New Freedom, PA |
If you are looking for a wonderful podiatrist Doctor Adleberg is the person to see, he has helped me out tremendously!!! Three years ago I had a painful bone spur on my right foot, after a cortisone shot that didn't really help me, Dr. Adleberg and I decided surgery would be best. All went well and I completely healed with no problems. He was also able to remove some arthritis in the same area . Dr. Adleberg is a kind, dedicated, thorough, expert in his field! Plus he has a super nice staff!!
in Bel Air, MD |
I was referred to Dr. Adleberg by a co-worker. I suffered with plantar fasciitis for 7 months without relief from other treatments. Dr. A.'s exam was very thorough. He explained a concise treatment plan. He referred me to a physical therapy group who are also excellent and custom fit me for orthotics. Dr. A. is friendly, kind, and listens attentively. His office staff is always pleasant and helpful. I didn't wait more than 15 minutes to see Dr. A. My plantar fasciitis is almost resolved.
in Baltimore, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Adleberg for over 10 years. His staff is excellent. Very patient, friendly and kind. There is never a long wait in the waiting room or in the exam room. He thoroughly discusses any problem that you are having. I would recommend him to anyone that is experiencing any type of foot/ankle problems.
in Baltimore, MD |
I had Bunion Deformity and Hammertoe Correction Surgery with Dr. Adleberg in May 2016 and I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Adleberg, his staff and my results. Dr. Adleberg and his staff was so pleasant from my first appointment until I was released from his care. Dr. Adleberg is very knowledgeable in his practice and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a good Podiatrist. Dr. Adleberg and his staff are very professional and caring people. THANKS AGAIN!
in BALTIMORE, MARYLAND |
This my second foot surgery performed by Dr. Adleberg and I must say I am completely satisfied with his professionalism and he has a great staff too! Their main concern is to help you feel better, friendly people and service!
in Nottingham, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Adleberg for the last 10 years. My aunties recommended him to remove an ingrown toenail. He removed the ingrown toenail as well as gave me cream to clear up a fungus that was on my the bottom of my feet. Dr. Adleberg makes sure that he explains every step before he performs a procedure and as he is performing the procedure he guides you through the process. Also, he performed the removal of a bunion on my right foot in June 2012 and on my left foot in June 2016.
in Middle River, MD |
I had an ingrown toenail and my primary physician referred me to Dr. Adleberg. Dr. Adleberg saw me right away. His office is very clean and his staff was extremely courteous. The procedure had no complications and I was very pleased with the outcome.
in Baltimore, MD |
I was having problems with my left foot and nothing seemed to help. My daughter suggested me going to Dr Adleberg, the best thing I ever did. Dr Adleberg helped me with my problem, I would highly recommend him to anyone. By the way I already did, my friend at work Esther Kraft now has an appointment with the dr.
in Parkville, MD |
Dr. Adleberg and his staff are great . I have been a patient of Dr. A for 6 years or so . He and his staff are extremely nice , helpful and understanding. After 4 surgeries ( do to working on my feet for 35 years and not wearing the right shoes ) and therapy I am happy to say I"m starting to walk normal again . My only regret was not going to him sooner . I reccomend Dr. Adleberg to all my family and friends. And I never had to wait more then 15 minutes to be seen . They are GREAT!!!!
in Baltimore, MD |
I had problems with my feet for years. Dr Adleberg is a godsend. He operarted on my bunion, fixed the issues inside my foot and aligned my toe back to where it should be. The pain is gone!!! I am going to have the other bunion removed and I know I will have the same outcome. The ladies in his office are wonderful. I feel like I've known them and we've been friends for years. They are very personable, efficient and accommodating. I would highly recommend them if you need a podiatrist!!!
in Baltimore, MD |
GREAT in both him and staff! You will be happy as well! ??
in Nottingham, MD |
I went to Dr. Adleberg to correct a deformation on my right foot. I chose him because the reviews were good but also when I called his office the person answering the phone was so pleasant and helpful. I am very happy with Dr. Adleberg and his staff. My surgery went very smoothly and all follow up visits were very helpful. I never waited more than 5 minutes after signing in. Highly recommend this doctor!
in Baltimore, MD |
I have had issues with pain on the tops of my feet due to bone spurs. I was referred to Dr. Adleberg by a friend and two injections later/ foot wear recommendations and I am virtually pain free. Not only did the Doctor treat my medical issue with success, the entire office experience from waiting room/administrative staff to the treatment room was positive. Doctoring is not only a science; it is an art and Dr. Adleberg has mastered both the art and science of providing fine medical care.
in Bel Air, MD |
Dr. Adleberg is The Best !!!! I have been seeing him for 17 yrs now. He has done 2 Bunion Surgeries and countless other smaller procedures which have kept me and my feet feeling terrific and ready to go. I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Adleberg and his outstanding staff.
in Ocean City, Maryland |
Extremely satisfied not only with the major reconstructive surgery to my left foot that was performed but also the after care and the entire office crew were just great. Now I'm scheduled for the surgery to my right foot, both were due to arthritis.
in Baltimore, MD |
Had to have toenails removed and he was fantastic! Staff was fantastic. He tried multiple ways to remedy my problem and then resulted in removal of the nails but they healed quickly and I had no extreme pain or discomfort
in Baltimore, MD |
I had 2 bunion removal surgeries. Dr Adleburg explained everything before surgery. I never felt rushed and he answered every question I had. The pain was minimal and I am very pleased with the results. After the surgery Dr Adleburg called and then his staff called to make sure everything was going well. I have been Dr Adleburg's patient for about 15 years for different foot problems. I have always felt he has my best interest in mind. His staff is wonderful they are kind and friendly.
in Parkville, MD |
I was seeing a different Podiatrist for 8 yrs prior to seeing Dr. A. I couldn't stand the pain any longer so I was referred to Dr. A. from a friend. I was having Plantar Fascia and sesamoid problems with my foot. Dr. A. didn't want to do surgery right away since he didn't know my history so he tried different things prior to surgery. Since nothing was working he performed surgery and 3 months later I am almost pain free. He is very personable and cares for his patients. Staff is excellent also
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Adleberg is a very kind, caring, and professional doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone! I've suffered from Plantar fasciitis in my left foot for a few years When I started going to Dr. Adleburg, he gave me a regimen and custom orthotics. He sent me to Holabird Sports to get better shoes. Things are really looking up. I've finished my sessions with him and my foot is feeling much better. His staff is great and he's just a phone call away if I need him.
in Taneytown Md |
I have been a patient of Dr.Adleberg for over 10 years. Dr Adelberg did my foot surgery and I am very please and healing beautifully. He has a very nice and professional staff. I would recommend him 100 percent.
in Joppa, MD |
EXPLAINS EVERYTHIGN IN DETAIL THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T FEEL THAT YOUR RUSHED
in Parkville, MD |
I most recently saw Dr. Adleberg for pain in my left foot. He was very thorough in determining the cause as well as both short- and long-term solutions. His explanations - of the condition and my options - were clear and detailed. He ultimately performed surgery; both surgery and healing have gone wonderfully well. After-care is also superb - he called; the office called. A great doctor, with a fine and friendly staff. Bonus: I never have to wait more than a couple of minutes.
Have you seen Dr. James Adleberg, DPM?
Are you Dr. Adleberg?

• CoreSource
    Group Plan PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Delaware
    Coventry Health Care of Delaware HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare