Jaime Thompson, CNM

Jaime Thompson, CNM

MidwiferyFemaleAge 40

Telehealth services available

Jaime Thompson, CNM is a Midwife in Olathe, KS. She is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Jaime Thompson to book an appointment.

Specialists in Women’s Care – Olathe

Care for Women LLC16180 W 135th St Olathe, KS 66062

More Midwives at Overland Park Regional Medical Center

Jaime Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jaime Thompson

97.61904761904762%

Jaime Thompson?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (40)
  • Explained conditions well (40)
  • Listened & answered questions (40)
    Jaime is wonderful! You can tell she really loves what she does and cares about her patients. She took the time to answer all of my questions and listen to my concerns.
    May 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Although most of the other reviews are about giving birth, mine is about my prenatal care and just how amazing Jamie and the staff are. I was one of the 15% of moms who got sad news about my pregnancy during the first ultrasounds. So, I want to say to all the moms looking for that personal touch to your prenatal care, trust Jamie. In spite of my situation, Jamie treated me like a family member or a personal friend. She was compassionate, she reassured me and I felt like she deeply, genuinely cared about me and my situation. I know that when I do get pregnant again, I will not hesitate to entrust Jamie with my care. She truly is special and will make you feel the same way. :)
    Becca W. – Apr 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Jamie was awesome!! Being my first pregnancy I was a little nervous for the first appointment but she completely alleviated those fears. Overall a great experience!
    Apr 08, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    If you thought about going to anybody else DON’T! Jaime and her team are BEST! I found her thru Lauren Letterman (great doula/yoga instructor). Jaime and her team are kind, caring, informative, and no birth pressure preferences. I have high maintenance husband and he loves her as well!
    Chelsea – Jan 15, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Jaime is a fantastic midwife and I trust her opinion about what is best for me and my baby 100%! She has done all of my prenatal and regular gynecology care since I was pregnant with my oldest son 8 years ago. I am currently pregnant with baby boy number 3 and look forward to seeing Jaime at all of my appointments.
    Michelle – Aug 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    I have struggled to find a provider with whom I felt comfortable, Jaime checks all of the blocks and is the best provider I've seen. I recommend everyone to their practice because everyone there is wonderful.
    Liz in Smithville, MO – Feb 23, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Jamie was wonderful! So kind and understanding, she really made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Her assistants were so wonderful as well. Could not recommend Jamie and her team enough!
    Eileen in KS – Feb 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    I drive over an hour to have this wonderful lady deliver my babies! She is worth it.
    Bry – Oct 01, 2018
    Thank you for taking the time to leave your...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Jaime is absolutely amazing. She is always very thorough and it's obvious that she really cares about her patients. She is excellent with prenatal care - very knowledgeable, calming, and gentle. I am so happy I found her 4 years ago, and that she's been there for me during my last two pregnancies. Jaime is a wonderful midwife and I highly recommend her.
    Laura in Lenexa, KS – Jun 16, 2018
    Thank you for taking the time to share your...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Jaime has been absolutely amazing during pre-kpregnancy, pregnancy, childbirth, and after baby with birth control answers and helping me figure out what's best. She's an amazing midwife and person! She's always willing to answer any questions or concerns and is so supportive!
    Angela in Lansing, KS – Jun 08, 2018
    Thank you for taking the time to leave your...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    I absolutely love Specialist in Women's Care. Every female in my family either sees them or will see them in the future. I have had no issues or concerns with the team I see. I will recommend them to everyone who asks for OB/GYN care.
    Lansing – Jan 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Jaime did an amazing job walking with me through my pregnancy and explaining everything that was happening and what to expect in the delivery room. She listened to all of my concerns and desires for the natural, unmedicated birth I had planned and made it happen. She was with me through my entire 11 hour labor and delivery and made sure to check in on me a few days post partum. She is so good at what she does and made pregnancy and birth and amazing experience for me!
    Dec 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    I am very happy I found Jamie Thompson to oversee my pregnancy and the birth of my first child. She was knowledgeable and ensured that I was comfortable every step of the way. She took the time to educate me about my options and allowed me to ask any questions to clarify. I will be a forever patient.
    Jessica in Lawrence, KS – Jun 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Jaime is the best at making you feel comfortable and she seems to always remember details about my life (even if it's been a year since I've seen her last). Her nurse Kylie is the same way and they both just do a wonderful job with making a not so fun experience less uncomfortable!
    Ashley Wilson in Shawnee, KS – May 30, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    My experience with Jaime Thompson was the best I could have ever asked for. Jaime provides a standard of care that exceeds excellence. She not only relates to her patients on a medical level, but on an emotional level. I feel privileged I had the opportunity to see her during my pregnancy and I will continue to see her for all my follow up care. She's just an amazing individual!
    Holly in Kansas City, KS – May 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Love Jaime! She listens and talks with you about how your life is going and any concerns you have for your health. Best midwife ever!!!!! Wish I would have found her long time ago.
    Shawnee, KS – May 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Jamie is absolutely amazing! She explains everything and makes the experience very personable. You don't feel like just another patient, they take the time to get to know you.
    Brittany Page – May 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Jamie is very professional in her job. She is very caring & makes you feel Special. I only go once a year but Jamie remembers our last visit with personal details . Pertaining to her medical field , she is very knowledgeable. Gives wonderful advice . I highly recommend her to anyone who's looking for a top rate doctor!
    Terry in Lansing , Kansas – May 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?
    Jaime is amazing, just like the rest of these ladies. She's easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable.
    Trebandpais in Amsterdam, Mo – Feb 15, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Thompson, CNM?

How was your experience with Jaime Thompson?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Jaime Thompson treats your condition or procedure

• Pregnancy Care
    • Prenatal Care and Counseling
    • Well Woman Health Examination

Jaime Thompson accepts

Jaime Thompson accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    Savility
    Tricare
    UniCare
    WellCare

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare...Read more

Effective June 1st, 2020 our Shawnee location will be moving to 16180 W 135th St in Olathe, KS. After practicing for several years as a labor & delivery...Read more

• Midwifery