Jaime Ackerman, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)Female

Jaime Ackerman, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Atlanta, GA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jaime Ackerman to book an appointment.

Jaime Ackerman

Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates - Northside

980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 820 Atlanta, GA 30342

Compare with other Physician Assistants

Compare Jaime Ackerman with our nearby Physician Assistants at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta today at (770) 615-0974.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Jaime Ackerman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jaime Ackerman

Jaime Ackerman

Jaime is very professional, straight talker, and has a very nice personality for the work. I was impressed.
michael warren – Sep 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
My visit with Jaime Ackerman was... fine- she seemed knowledgeable and was professional. I would only say that she could have been friendlier and could have listened to me more. Her bedside manner was lacking. It's important to feel comfortable with your doctor, but I would describe that as a 'want' and not a 'need'. I went to her because my regular doctor could not see me- I will definitely choose to go back to my regular doctor the next time.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Aug 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
Easy to schedule, extremely professional, explained everything thoroughly, made me feel at ease.
Aug 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
Jamie has ability to put your mind at ease while being 100% honest. She makes you feel like you're talking to a family member. She helped me a lot to reduce my medical bills. Unfortunately after waiting for so long to have insurance it doesn't cover Atlanta gastroenterology associates, but if at any point I don't feel comfortable with the doctor I have right now, I'll pay extra to get her opinion!
GM – May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
Jaime is the best provider for GI I have ever found and her medical assistant is absolutely the best. Jaime came up with ideas that other doctors had not thought of and found a specialty group you and figure out what’s going on. I plan on seeing Jaime as long as she stays with Atlanta GI. I was 100% follow her to a new practice if she went. I absolutely recommend her to everyone I with GI problems.
Apr 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
Jamie really listens, doesn't rush, and problem solves with you as needed. I've been a patient for several years, and Jamie has always been professional, caring, and responsive. She's awesome.
Ellen Cox – Mar 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
Jaime Ackerman is an outstanding asset to your practice. She is kind, attentive, experienced and always pleasant. I would never hesitate to recommend her to anyone in need of her services.
Nancy Broudy – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
Abdominal issues are what brought me in for the appointment. Once I spoke with Jaime, my mind was put at ease. I appreciate her quickness on the matter while she listened to all of my concerns. She is great at what she does.
juliet broadway – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
Jamie is wonderful. Knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and informative. It was very easy to explain my health issues to her. And some of them are very embarrassing. She listens carefully and offers Solutions. She explained my health issues to me, so that I could understand them. More than helpful, because of her, I felt an immediate sense of calm and acknowledgment. She told me what medications and procedures were available to me and made sure that I understood . This is my second meeting with her, and it was even better than the first. I highly recommend Jamie Ackerman. I really cannot say enough about how helpful she wants to me.
Karen G – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
This was my first visit with Jamie and she took the time to listen to my concerns and made suggestions on what i can do. She was sympathetic to my issues. I am pleased with my visit.
ALeow – Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
Provider answered all my questions and made healthcare suggestions. She was easy to talk to and didn't rush the appointment.
Lynne Moscow – Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
I had my gallbladder removed back in March & had some complications with stones so I had to have stints put in by Dr. Webhi. I felt better for a short time after the stints were removed, then started having issues again. I saw Dr. Ackerman yesterday, 10/21/20, & she listened to everything going on with my concerns. She gave me some suggestions on how to make things a bit better. But she also showed concern that I might still have some stones or something else going on. She ordered blood work, an MRI & 2 scans to help her get a better understanding of my situation. She listened & showed genuine concern for me throughout the appointment. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asks, as well as her assistant, William.
Amber Paul – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
Though I was looking forward to my appointment to get more answers on what was causing my stomach issues, she seemed pretty dismissive and made it seem like I was exaggerating my condition, even though her office called me to request I come in for an in-person appointment. I genuinely wanted to know more about the root causes and she made it sound like I just wanted a quick fix with medicine. Highly disappointed in her professionalism. She wasn’t able to help me with my medical issue.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Aug 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
This is an different kind of review. it is full of praise for Dr. Nesmith but I wanted to highlight the Physician's assistant in their Marietta office. her name is Jamie Ackerman and she literally saved my life. I had a scheduled appt with DR. Nesmith but it was several weeks away. Because Jamie was there I got in immediately. She put my mind at ease, no fistulas'. I had routine blood work done and the next day Jamie called me and in the most gentle but firm tone told me to go the ER immediately. My potassium levels were 2.1 . I asked her if that was really necessary and she gently told me if I were her mother she would take me immediately. I was hospitalized for several days. Her follow up was extraordinary. I had been on liquid potassium and she actually called pharmacy to see if it was available. She and her assistant William stayed in contact with me to make sure I was doing OK. She knows her stuff. Thank God Atlanta Gastroenterology has Physician assistants of her caliber.
Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
She is the best gastroenterology PA i have ever known i have been going through a lot with my stomach and she ia been there for me
Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
So thorough, concerned and interested. How I wish all medical professionals were like her! I felt like she was genuinely listening to my problem and thinking of ways to help me. She's completely awesome!
Linda Ellis – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
She listens to what you say and gives amazing advice and support.
Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
Great. Attentive, professional, and thorough.
DH – Oct 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
I was impressed with her knowledge of circumstances and/or meds that could affect any part of the Digestive system.
Burnise Spencer – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?
Dr. Jaime answered all my questions on my second visit and was very attentive and patient with me.
Mblanks – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaime Ackerman, PA-C?

How was your experience with Jaime Ackerman?

Jaime Ackerman is a graduate of the University of Texas in Austin, where she studied child development. She holds a bachelors in science and masters in...Read more

• Physician Assistant (PA)

University of Texas / Austin Campus