Jacqueline Woods, LMFT

Counseling •  Female • Age 52

Jacqueline Woods

Pacific Trauma Treatment Center

1949 Huntington Dr # A South Pasadena, CA 91030

Jacqueline Woods, LMFT is a Counselor in South Pasadena, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jacqueline Woods to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

See similar Counselors in South Pasadena

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Jacqueline Woods accepts

Jacqueline Woods accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Jacqueline Woods treats your condition or procedure

Jacqueline Woods' conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Jacqueline Woods, LMFT...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Jacqueline Woods' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jacqueline Woods

Jacqueline Woods?
What People Say About Jacqueline Woods, LMFT
I'm so grateful for Jacqui and her work. After years of constantly struggling with anxiety, I felt significantly better after maybe two or three sessions? That change has been stunning and increased the quality of my life and relationships incredibly. We are now consistently on the path to healing and hopeful. She's tough love, she's not your coworker's therapist, she regularly slaps me in the face with wisdom and I wouldn't have it any other way. I also want to shout out that Jacqui has been flexible about scheduling and payment and that has been a lifesaver. It is sad that she doesn't accept insurance, but honestly fewer sessions with her is doable and worth it.
Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Woods, LMFT?
Jacqui is an amazing therapist. Where other professionals failed, she helped me ease my anxiety and overcome my depression. Her warm demeanor, compassionate attitude, and multifaceted approach went far beyond what I’ve experienced from the average therapist. With her help, I was able to understand and tackle my personal traumas in ways that I never thought possible. I couldn’t recommend her enough – thank you, Jackie!
Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Woods, LMFT?
I've been seeing Jacqui for nearly a year now, and in the amount of time I have been able to work through a lot of past suppressed traumas/issues that I felt at times I couldn't really verbalize. The amount of stuff I have been able to work through during this time has been significant. In comparison to other past therapist I have seen. Jacqui is very compassionate, straightforward, and easy to talk too. I really do love her more overall holistic approach she takes. I highly recommend Jacqui. She has been so wonderful to work with one on one and also in couples therapy.
Norka – Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Woods, LMFT?
Jacqui’s sensitivities and insights are keenly developed to identify and focus on deep issues that need attention. She listens to understand what aspects need healing and why, then works directly on how best to move forward. Jacqui gave both of us exactly what we desperately needed to reconnect and balance our spirits. The results are amazing! Her insights and methods work on clearing unhealthy triggers as well as the occasional help we need to recognize and avoid falling back into old patterns. Working with Jacqui has been life changing!
S... – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Woods, LMFT?
I’ve been going to different therapists for 10 years, and it would be the same experience of me just venting while the therapist nodded. If that’s what you’re looking for, Jackie is not for you! Jackie has been the first therapist I’ve gone to who will stop me when I’m getting too off topic and refocus on our healing work. She is dedicated to helping me heal. She is direct, sometimes blunt (but in the best way), very honest, insightful, knowledgeable and caring. She makes me feel heard and shines light onto situations or feelings that I’m struggling with. I feel like I’m finally getting somewhere with my PTSD and I’m glad she’s the one helping me do it.
Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Woods, LMFT?
I originally started to see Jackie to help my relationship by means of couples' counseling. I had never done therapy in any capacity before, and was looking for ways to help resolve some of the deep seated issues with my girlfriend. However, those sessions didn't end up really working out, and instead I started to see Jackie on my own. Because I was new to therapy, I didn't really know what to expect, and wasn't even sure that I needed therapy necessarily, but with Jackie's help, we managed to find incidents from the past that have really affected my views and actions in the present. She has been a great listener and an objective mediator between who I am and who I want to be. Jackie has been great at making me confront my irrationality at times, and using anecdotes and her own experiences to help me understand myself. She has taught me many tricks and methods to express my emotions rather than repress them and how to begin to view my entire life in a more positive way.
Eric – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Woods, LMFT?
My experience with Jacquline Woods was nothing like the review above. I found her to be insightful, empathetic and conscientious. She has been very helpful to me during a difficult time. I appreciate her professionalism and would recommend her to others in need of a knowledgeable and effective therapist.
Kathleen in South Pasadena, CA – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Woods, LMFT?
In my experience, she was far too abrupt, forgetful, unsupportive and focused on money to be a helpful or caring therapist. She may only be somewhat useful for 'easy' clients without serious and difficult situations. However, she does seem to have somewhat of a talent for reiki energy work, as she was the only person I had ever had that type of healing done by where I actually noticed a (temporary) difference.
CA – Dec 19, 2018
When your insurance didn't pay for your sessions,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Woods, LMFT?

How was your experience with Jacqueline Woods?

As a therapist, I provide safe and compassionate care along with a unique holistic approach to treatment. I utilize Evidenced Based Treatments proven effective in conjunction with a wide range of complementary techniques to increase coping, relaxatio...

• Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychology

2000
Antioch University
1991
University of California At Los Angeles

More Information

• Does Jacqueline Woods communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Jacqueline Woods communicates via email

• Does Jacqueline Woods offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Jacqueline Woods offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Jacqueline Woods offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Jacqueline Woods offers an online patient portal

• Does Jacqueline Woods have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Jacqueline Woods has free onsite parking

• Does Jacqueline Woods offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Jacqueline Woods offers weekend visits

• Does Jacqueline Woods offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Jacqueline Woods offers evening visits