Contact provider for availability

Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Jacqueline Salazar

Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Melbourne, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Jacqueline Salazar accepts

Jacqueline Salazar accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Jacqueline Salazar treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Jacqueline Salazar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jacqueline Salazar

Jacqueline Salazar?
Jacqueline Salazar's Performance
What People Say About Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP
RecentMost Helpful
I have seen Ms Salazar several times in the past few years for skin care. Right now I am going through a series of peels, and I feel extremely confident in her care. My only regret is that I have one more series and then I probably won't see her for a while. She is a joy to work with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Jackie is the best skin NP in town. I’ve been seeing her for several years. She is very knowledgeable and spends quality time with you. Prices are competitive. They offer many skin services. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
I had my first experience with Jacqueline and it was awesome. She explained eveything in detail in a way that I understood and made me feel safe and relaxed. My treatment turned out beautiful and she contacted me to make sure I was doing good and to see if I needed anything! I was hesitant at first about having the treatment, but she made the experience delightful and relaxing! I would recommend her to everyone and will most definetly be seeing her again! She cares more about my skin than I did and now has me taking more precautions than I normally would. I am looking forward to having another treatment. Trusting a provider is a very important ingredience in establishing a relationship and Jaqueline, has my trust!! She is exceptional!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Jacky is AWESOME!! She explained everything step-by-step and my results were better than I expected. I HIGHLY recommend her derm services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Jacqueline Salazar is an exemplary practitioner. I have been seeing her yearly for a specific procedure and I always get excellent results. She takes her time, is thorough, and is very personable. She is very professional and knowledgeable of the latest developments in her field. I highly recommend her and her Practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Top notch . She is the best around. Hands down best experience in my life. She explained everything in detail , very professional, very sterile environment. She is all around awesome and i will definitely be back for more filler on my lips. I would drive from another state if i had to , to get the quality care and work she provides. Best in the business!!!??
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Best experience, makes you feel special. Results are great. Highly recommend !
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Jacqueline Salazar had always been compassionate, caring and dedicated when it comes to her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Jacky is wonderful! She listens to your concerns and explains the best treatment options for you. I love seeing Jacky! She’s so nice and makes you feel at ease. I highly recommend her! I’m always happy with my results and look forward to seeing her the next visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Love seeing Jacky! She's professional, thoughtful, concise and does a wonderful job of making you feel comfortable and informed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Jacqueline Salazar is extremely professional and patient. She makes you feel like you're her only patient . Her goal is to make sure you're happy with the end result and that is always the case with me! I wouldn't see anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
The best when it comes to dermal fillers. I never feel rushed. Extremely happy with the results every time. Her attention to detail is phenomenal! Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Jacky is an excellent clinician but also a very kind and friendly. It’s a pleasure to see her and I’ve been extremely happy with the results. I would recommend her to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Jacky is an all around rockstar ARNP. She does everything possible to make sure her patients are getting the best quality of care. She is always up-to-date on the new products and research in her field. She also is very caring and treats her patients like family. I have absolute confidence and trust in her and would recommend her to anyone in the market for her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Nice NP really listen to you, goes over the problem and gives you options for treatment. I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
I have seen Jackie for my chemical peels, she was amazing and great at explaining every step she was doing. I felt very comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole process. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
I have seen Jacki Salazar for my health care needs for many years and she is an exceptional ARNP. She is very knowledgeable in her field and is up to date with all the latest research and developments in her field. She has a wonderful caring bedside manner and will bend over backwards to accommodate a patient’s needs. I highly recommended her as she is a very capable, caring , friendly and well rounded ARNP. I trust her completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
I have been going to Jacqueline Salazar for some years now. She is excellent at what she does. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
Amazing NP. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Salazar, ARNP?
I have been a client of Jacky’s for many years. I would not trust any other provider for my treatments. Dr. Salazar provides nothing short of excellent, individualed care.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Jacqueline Salazar?

Compare Providers