Jacqueline Belknap, LCSW

Jacqueline Belknap, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Jacqueline Belknap, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Newcastle, ME. She specializes in clinical social work, social work, and more.Read her story

10 Mills Rd Ste B

Newcastle, ME 04553

• Anthem
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Jacqueline Belknap

Jacqueline Belknap's bio

This content was provided by Jacqueline Belknap "I have almost 30 years experience as a social worker. As a therapist, I strive to help people make new discoveries about themselves and overcome the obstacles they face. My clients trust me to guide them on their journey to achieve the goals they set for themselves. As someone who understands the transformative power of therapy, I am passionate about learning, listening, and bringing balance and wellness to the lives of my clients. I received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Human Relations from Connecticut College and a Masters of Social Work from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ in 1987. I am fully licensed by the State of Maine as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). As a member of the National Association of Social Worker I upholds their high ethical standards. I have worked extensively in community mental health, emergency services and medical social work. Most recently, I treated the mental health needs of inmates at Maine State Prison."

This content was provided by Jacqueline Belknap "Your privacy is very important to me, and you can trust that our sessions, as well as any of your personal information, are always held in the strictest of confidence. Additionally, anything you transmit over my patient portal is highly secure, and records are stored according to Federal Government requirements, for your safety.

Confidential information disclosed in private therapy sessions is legally protected. However, there are some exceptions to this, including instances of suspected child or elder abuse, or when a client presents a serious danger of violence toward themselves or another person. If you'd like to learn more about my ethical standards and privileged communication exceptions, I can provide additional information. You will be offered a complete printing of my privacy policies at your first session."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Psychotherapy
  • Social Work

Jacqueline Belknap does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

• Connecticut College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984

Jacqueline Belknap has no awards or honors listed.

Jacqueline Belknap has no media or publications listed.

Jacqueline Belknap does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jacqueline Belknap and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jacqueline Belknap's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Jacqueline Belknap?

How was your experience with Jacqueline Belknap?