Dr. Jacqueline Gilbert, PSY.D

Psychotherapy ·  Female

Dr. Gilbert
324 Raritan Ave Ste 117 Highland Park, NJ 08904

Dr. Jacqueline Gilbert, PSY.D is a psychotherapist in Highland Park, NJ. She graduated from Hahneman/Widener University and specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.

Dr. Gilbert's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gilbert

Dr. Gilbert?
Dr. Gilbert's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jacqueline Gilbert, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
Jackie has been an exceptional therapist. She is warm and compassionate, smart and intuitive, encouraging and empowering. Her non-judgmental approach and intent on getting to the root of issues is just one part of what makes her such a pleasure to see. So many aspects of my life have changed for the better because of my sessions with her. I'm incredibly grateful for the work we've done together. She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gilbert, PSY.D?
I was in a much darker place when I started seeing Jack. I was depressed and have given up on hope to make any meaningful social connections besides the few I already had. I was very angry and hurt by my parents. Now, my depression is a lot better and I’m slowly getting closer to making good friendships. I’ve given up on some of the anger I had towards my parents and I’m able to sometimes enjoy my mom. I’m better able to accept myself and my feelings. So much of this is because of Jacky’s help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gilbert, PSY.D?
Jackie is fantastic. Extremely smart and insightful. She strikes a balance between challenging me without being pushy or judgmental and supporting me without being coddling or enabling. Therapy is hard work. And I feel like we’re working together, equally invested in the process and working towards concrete goals. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gilbert, PSY.D?
Dr. Gilbert is great! She was the second psychotherapist I went to see for my disordered eating, as I was not satisfied with the first psychotherapist. Dr. Gilbert pushes you when you are uncomfortable and truly cares to learn more about your past, present, and future experiences. She has helped me in more ways than one, but most importantly, helped me to understand and reevaluate my thinking. Excellent work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gilbert, PSY.D?
Dr. Gilbert is an extremely knowledgeable, caring and effective therapist. She has the unique ability to not only help her clients deal with the issues at hand, but to apply what they have learned to other aspects of their life. She is patient, down-to-earth and very easy to talk to. My sessions with her have changed my life in so many ways & I have experienced deep personal growth thanks to Dr. Gilbert.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gilbert, PSY.D?
Dr. Gilbert is a wonderful therapist. Working with her is like having a therapist, life coach and best friend all rolled into one. Jackie listens closely, is never distracted and remembers everything that you tell her. She is warm and caring, but not adverse to offering tough love when necessary. I've been working with her for three years and she has helped me through loss, a family member's drug ongoing addiction, eating disorder issues and general anxiety and depression.She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gilbert, PSY.D?
King, caring, and very understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Gilbert, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Gilbert?

• Psychotherapy

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • LGBT Affirmative Psychotherapy
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychodynamic Therapy