Jacqueline Carbone, NPC

Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 49

Jacqueline Carbone

Jacqueline Carbone, NPC is a pain management nurse practitioner in Thornton, CO. She graduated from Master Of Science Degree, Acute Care/Geriatric Nursing, Georgetown University, Washington, Dc and specializes in pain management (nurse practitioner), nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Make an appointment

Jacqueline Carbone accepts

Jacqueline Carbone accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Assurant Health
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Guardian
Medicaid
Rocky Mountain Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Jacqueline Carbone treats your condition or procedure

• Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Urinalysis

"Jacque Carbone is a highly experienced acute care nurse practitioner that specializes in the holistic care of people with chronic pain. Jacque earned two master's degrees—one in acute care/geriatric nursing and one as a clinical specialist in ...

• Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Acute Care Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Master Of Science Degree, Clinical Specialist In Geriatrics, Georgetown University, Washington, Dc
Bachelor of Science Degree, Metropolitan State College, Denver, CO

Jacqueline Carbone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jacqueline Carbone

Jacqueline Carbone?
Jacqueline Carbone's Performance
What People Say About Jacqueline Carbone, NPC
Excellent, she really takes the time to listen to what I have to say and really address my concerns. I really appreciate that she doesn't talk down to me!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Carbone, NPC?
I can’t say enough great things about Jacque Carbone. She listens, I never feel rushed, she’s incredibly smart and thorough and suggests options I didn’t know existed. She’s highly experienced & empathetic and a brilliant practitioner! I have a complicated medical history & she doesn’t forget a thing. She’s marvelous, truly.
Thanks so much for all your positive feedback....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Carbone, NPC?
Love Jackie! It is so refreshing to have someone treat my pain who is open to my natural and alternative medicines. She even suggests or has new things for me to try in this area. She's very respectful of my wishes and she goes the extra mile to make sure I have what I need to function with my multiple issues. The whole staff at Center for Spine pain clinic has been magnificent.
Thank you for your kind comments. I truly believe...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Carbone, NPC?
I have been a patient of Jacque's for years now and she has, by far, been the best physician I have ever had! She listens and sympathizes, you just don't get that every day! She has never tried to push me in directions I haven't wanted to go such as further surgery or meds. But she does offer options that she thinks would be beneficial. She is very down to earth as well, which is nice because you don't get that much either from others in her career. I would highly, highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Carbone, NPC?
Jackie is very courteous and compassionate toward her patients. Will spend time in making sure you're getting the right treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Carbone, NPC?
Very down to earth and knowledgeable. I came to her with multiple physical and pain issue and just before a knee replacement. I was on a medication that she was not prescribing. But knew about. She took a class and was able to prescribe it to me and also strating with new patient that opioids doesn't really work for them. She is a very wise and dedicated woman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Carbone, NPC?
I first came to Jacque quite a while ago, for post-op shoulder pain. But she now also treats my other acute (sciatic) and chronic (arthritis) pain symptoms, all with an incredibly perceptive, integrative approach; in other words, she works with these conditions, not in isolation, but rather as they interact together and with other aspects of my overall physical condition. Her varied, extensive training and practice facilitate her kind, respectful, holistic treatment of my pain, for my wellbeing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Carbone, NPC?
Ms. Carbone was extremely professional in dealing with my pain management. I was a complete mess. I had been over prescribed pain meds by a previous clinic and did not know whether I was coming or going. My entire life was starting to unravel. Fortunately I by chance made an appointment with Ms. Carbone. She listened to my drug crazed ideas then convinced me to taper off them. I am now more clear headed than I had been in a long time and can function at my job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Carbone, NPC?
seems like she was high on her own meds. Tried to tell me about how to do my job and called me a druggy. She also told me I haven't had surgery on my back when my scars are there for her to see. she told me that I am not in pain and my back is not that bad when a surgeon told me we are doing everything possible to avoid surgery again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Carbone, NPC?

How was your experience with Jacqueline Carbone?

Center for Spine and Orthopedics