Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD

Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD

Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD is a psychologist in Portland, OR. She specializes in psychology, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.Read her story

2153 SW Main St Ste 101

Portland, OR 97205

Learn about Dr. Cape

Dr. Cape's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cape "I'm a clinical psychologist with 25 years of experience. I provide individual therapy with adolescence and adults, couples counseling, and family therapy. As the therapeutic relationship creates the best vehicle for change, I help my clients feel safe, understood, and empowered to explore new ways of being in the world. Whether an individual experiencing anxiety, depression, or life stress; a couple wishing to enhance intimacy or manage conflict more successfully; or an adolescent dealing with sexuality, bullying, or school stress, I work with each to create positive changes in their lives. I tailor therapy to fit my clients needs."

This content was provided by Dr. Cape "My many years of experience and specific training gives each client the individualized care and help they're coming in for. I approach therapy with a practicality, warmth, and acceptance. My mode of treatment is designed to get you back to living the life you want. "

• Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Geriatric Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Cape does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of California At San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Mercy Hospital and Medical Center In San Diego
  • Psychological Services Center, Berkeley, California
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Cape has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cape has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cape does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cape and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cape's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cape

4.3

Dr. Cape?
Dr. Cape's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD
RecentHighestLowest
Jacquie has been the most comfortable, open and compassionate therapist I have had the pleasure to work with. The thing I most appreciate is she has clear rules of polite behavior whilst in her consulting room. We are a passionate family and sometimes language can get the better of us. Jacquie is...Read More
Zilli in Portland, OR – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD?
Knowledgeable, insightful, and compassionate--these are the words that describe Dr. Cape. During a time that was difficult for me, she helped me to better understand my situation and make positive changes. I recommend her very highly.
all_for_mojie in Portland, OR – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD?
I can not say enough positives about Dr. Cape. She is an amazing marital therapist, and without her expertise I do not think my husband and I would be thriving! She was professional, supportive, and made both of us look at our relationship and accept that we were both accountable. She created a...Read More
Portland – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD?
At one point in my life Dr. Cape literally helped me to change my life significantly. Her levels of professionalism combined with compassion and knowledge of the Human psyche are unparalleled. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Kelli in Boynton Beach, FL – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD?
She offered compassionate translations if we struggled to express ourselves and showed analytical ability but she constantly corrected what we said (felt like navigating landmines), we had difficulty getting a word in, there was no allowance for diff. of opinion (she got defensive) and what we said...Read More
Portland, OR – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cape?