Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Cape
2153 SW Main St Ste 101 Portland, OR 97205

Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD is a psychologist in Portland, OR. She specializes in psychology, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Dr. Cape accepts

Dr. Cape accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Cape treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cape's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

My many years of experience and specific training gives each client the individualized care and help they're coming in for. I approach therapy with a practicality, warmth, and acceptance. My mode of treatment is designed to get you back to living the life you want.

• Psychology

3.9

Dr. Cape?
Dr. Cape's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD
She was sort of awful. She spent the session doing things like looking up stuff on her cell phone, and at this point I've made several requests overweeks and still haven't gotten the superbill needed to get reimbursed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD?
Jacquie has been the most comfortable, open and compassionate therapist I have had the pleasure to work with. The thing I most appreciate is she has clear rules of polite behavior whilst in her consulting room. We are a passionate family and sometimes language can get the better of us. Jacquie is not afraid to rein us back in, teaching us good habits we take home with us. Good and positive communication is all. Thanks Jacquie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD?
Knowledgeable, insightful, and compassionate--these are the words that describe Dr. Cape. During a time that was difficult for me, she helped me to better understand my situation and make positive changes. I recommend her very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD?
I can not say enough positives about Dr. Cape. She is an amazing marital therapist, and without her expertise I do not think my husband and I would be thriving! She was professional, supportive, and made both of us look at our relationship and accept that we were both accountable. She created a safe and nurturing environment that allowed us to actually talk and work through our problems! I cannot say enough about how grateful and lucky we were to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD?
At one point in my life Dr. Cape literally helped me to change my life significantly. Her levels of professionalism combined with compassion and knowledge of the Human psyche are unparalleled. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD?
She offered compassionate translations if we struggled to express ourselves and showed analytical ability but she constantly corrected what we said (felt like navigating landmines), we had difficulty getting a word in, there was no allowance for diff. of opinion (she got defensive) and what we said was always morphed into her interpretation (we didn't feel heard). Sessions grew tense and we lost trust in her ability to create a safe place, to truly hear us and to remain objective/professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacqueline Cape, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cape?