Jacqueline Campbell, NP

Jacqueline Campbell, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Jacqueline Campbell, NP is a nurse practitioner in Pittsboro, NC and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from George Mason University in 2012 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

50 Craggenmore Dr

Pittsboro, NC 27312

Learn about Jacqueline Campbell

This content was provided by Jacqueline Campbell "I am very excited about becoming a part of the Duke family. My main clinical interests are the prevention of disease onset through education screening and emphasis on healthy lifestyle choices and risk modification. I have a special interest in disease prevention and health management in both geriatric and young adult populations. In the presence of existing disease states I am knowledgeable with regard to current prevention treatment and management guidelines but also believe in the importance of owning our own health. Lifestyle modification is such an important factor in changing health outcomes and it's my belief that a truly comprehensive plan of care that aims to optimize a patients health status must include this. I try to discuss relevant lifestyle changes at every appointment. I value the importance of my patients' opinions values and beliefs and feel these should always be considered and embraced. I encourage ongoing patient participation and input with regard to the decisions that are made about their health and care. I have recently relocated to the Raleigh-Durham area with my husband twin one year olds and two great Danes. In my spare time I love being with my family running and traveling."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Jacqueline Campbell does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• George Mason University
    Medical School | Graduated 2012

Jacqueline Campbell has no awards or honors listed.

Jacqueline Campbell has no media or publications listed.

Jacqueline Campbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jacqueline Campbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jacqueline Campbell's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Jacqueline Campbell?

How was your experience with Jacqueline Campbell?