Jacqueline Biggs, LPC

PsychotherapyFemale

Psychotherapy

Jacqueline Biggs, LPC is a Psychotherapist in Philadelphia, PA. Her office accepts new patients.

Jacqueline Biggs, LPC

Grow Therapy

1626 Locust St Philadelphia, PA 19103

• Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Jacqueline Biggs treats your condition or procedure

• Separation Anxiety
  • Sexual Abuse
  • Sexual Trauma
  • Social Phobia

Jacqueline Biggs accepts most major insurance plans.

Jacqueline Biggs has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(267) 755-9390Find providers who accept this insurance

Jacqueline Biggs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jacqueline Biggs

4.4

Inattentive
Fine for the first couple months, but I started noticing her unprofessionalism. She gave me unsolicited advice about my career that had nothing to do with my therapy. She also went and got food to eat during our sessions many times. Numerous times, she seemed generally uninterested in what I had to say, as if she had better thing sto do than the job I am paying her to do. In terms of the therapy itself, she did help somewhat, but I feel like she stopped trying after so long, as if she knew another person could just replace me as s source of income at any time. I stopped scheduling follow ups when she forgot what she diagnosed me with, giving me an attitude when I said I took the screener and she said I had that disorder. I had mentioned this disorder and my difficulties with it almost every appointment since I was diagnosed, and she forgot that she diagnosed me. I honestly felt better stopping hm therapy with her.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 16, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacqueline Biggs, LPC?

How was your experience with Jacqueline Biggs?

We are a technology-enabled mental health group, on a mission to help clients find affordable mental health care.

• Psychotherapy
  • Counseling
  • Individual Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Jacqueline Biggs, LPC?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. Find contact information here to make an appointment.

Does Jacqueline Biggs, LPC accept any insurance plans?

Does Jacqueline Biggs, LPC accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Jacqueline Biggs, LPC on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Jacqueline Biggs's profile.

What conditions does Jacqueline Biggs, LPC treat?

Jacqueline Biggs frequently treats the following conditions: Anxiety, Anxiety Attack, and Bipolar Disorder. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Jacqueline Biggs, LPC's office address?

Jacqueline Biggs' office is located at 1626 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19103. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jacqueline Biggs, LPC receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 4.4/5 for Jacqueline Biggs, LPC. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Grow Therapy1626 Locust St Philadelphia, PA 19103