Jacob Wolf, LAC

AcupunctureMaleAge 38

Acupuncture

Jacob Wolf, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Mentor, OH and has over 9 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2013. He is affiliated with medical facilities TriPoint Medical Center and West Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Jacob Wolf, LAC

Lake Health Physician Group Integrative Medicine

8655 Market St Mentor, OH 44060

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Jacob Wolf treats your condition or procedure

Jacob Wolf accepts

Jacob Wolf's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jacob Wolf

Jacob Wolf

It's refreshing to visit a doctor who listens, is curious about detail, and is working toward a solution, not a band-aid. I appreciate the time taken to understand my situation in every regard, and also to help me understand how my body works! It's nice to not be dismissed when you have health concerns - have already recommended Dr. Wolf to a number of friends, and the staff who works in his office are also a pleasure to see each time I've visited. Everyone here actually cares about you as a person!
Lisa – Jul 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacob Wolf, LAC?
Dr. Wolf is hands down one of the most caring doctors I have ever met in my life! He has listened to me since day one, and actually MADE me feel like he truly cares. Finding a doctor who actually listens to you is hard. Finding a doctor that you actually trust is even harder! Dr. Wolf succeeds at both! His office staff is super nice! Diane is always patient and kind! I’ve referred several people to him, and I’m a newer patient. He offers acupuncture for so many different things, and I look forward to working on improving my life and my health with his help! I cannot thank him enough for how much he has helped me through this far, without continuing to give me more medication or increasing medication. I was hesitant at first thinking how is this going to help me with my pain? But I will tell you what, he’s helped me to relieve some of my pain!! Dr. Wolf goes above and beyond a 5 star rating!!
Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacob Wolf, LAC?
After over a year of trying to resolve a multitude of symptoms that were affecting all parts of my life I decided I needed a second opinion. Dr wolf was just what I needed. He was thorough, kind, and a great listener. No symptom was too small or insignificant. He was very extremely knowledgeable about supplements and vitamins. He was able to discover a minor problem in my bloodwork that was causing me a lot of grief. After a couple months of following his treatment plan I feel so much more like myself and so much more healthy. I am continuing to improve and I feel like I have my life back.
Laura R – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacob Wolf, LAC?
I’ve been a patient of Dr Wolf for 3 years. During that time I have seen healing across all body systems. Originally I went to improve issues with my sinuses and for back pain. Both have been resolved. I’m 65 and have been amazed by Dr Wolf’s care and concern and ability to enable my body to heal. I feel better than I have for 20 years.
Laura – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacob Wolf, LAC?
First Visit to Doctor wolf was last year was a little over $50.00 this past visit last week was $79.00 he does good work but I’m going to start going back to my chiropractor he is also good and priced right around the $50.00 mark doctor wolf was charging last year .I don’t have insurance so every little bit I can save helps ! But I do want to say doctor wolf is a very good and caring person. Frank from Painesville dec. 20th
Dec 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacob Wolf, LAC?

How was your experience with Jacob Wolf?