Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Jacob Torres, DC
Dr. Jacob Torres, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in San Antonio, TX.

3707 N Saint Marys St Ste 100

San Antonio, TX 78212

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Torres

• Chiropractic

Dr. Torres does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Torres is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Torres has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Torres has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Torres does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torres and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Torres' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torres to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Torres' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
San Antonio , TX |
Words cannot express how truly grateful I am for Dr. Torres and how he has helped me change my life and health for the better. He took the time to truly find the root problem of my health issues. The staff is incredibly kind and helpful and they truly make you feel at home every time you walked through their doors.
in Boerne, Tx |
I have been a patient of Dr. Torres for about 5 years now. I used to spend all day and night sleeping and unable to get out of bed. My doctors had put me on medications but I still wasn't feeling better. My mom made me come in for a consultation and I realized this was exactly what I needed. Now, I am working full time, enjoying activities I never thought I'd be able to do again. I cannot thank him enough for it only helping me, but making sure I am doing my part and supporting me along the way!
in San Antonio, TX |
I chose this program because I wanted to take care of my body naturally, without medication. Dr. Torres has helped me learn a great deal about health and how to support it with the things I do every day. When I am at the office, I hear from other patients the many ways they have seen different aspects of their health improve. I would highly recommend this office if you are looking to do the same.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Torres and The Institute for Functional Health are amazing. The entire staff is extremely helpful and always answer all my questions. So impressed with the knowledge both Doctors have about many health issues. Don't hesitate to go in and take control of your life today. You won't regret it.
in San Antonio, TX |
My experience with Dr. Torres and the clinic has been nothing short of exceptional. The staff was very attentive, Dr. Torres was very attentive and compassionate. I was looking for an alternative approach to my health concerns. That is why I seeked these services. The plan works very well when people follow it. I did not want to be on medications forever and wanted to fix my problems naturally. I would highly recommend this program to anyone that wants to improve their health naturally.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Torres is not a medical doctor; he is a chiropractor masquerading behind the "functional medicine" title. As a nurse (RN), I know more medicine & saw a lot of red flags when he was explaining immunity & metabolism incorrectly. I spent more than $3k (including services/supplements I didn't even receive) & my insurance didn't approve his services. Texas Medical Board & AMA does not recognize "Pastoral Medicine" doctorates. You're better off going to a registered dietician and personal trainer.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Torres is the salesman 4 the practice. He is pretty good at sales. His office mgr also assured me that my appointments 4 his Functional Health program would be covered by my insurance & they both said my Flex Spending Account $ would cover plenty of the expense of his 6 wk program that he charges over $3k for. They don't itemize anything so FSA cannot determine what the codes are for the invoices-only cover back adjustments! They don't know how to do insurance claims so don't believe them!!!
will never go back
in San Antonio, TX |
Do NOT recommend at all. He works on preying on patient's pocket books. Highly disappointed and would like to make sure more people do not get bankrupt on his high priced program.
Have you seen Dr. Jacob Torres, DC?
Are you Dr. Torres?