Jacob Swette, DAC

Integrative MedicineMale

Integrative Medicine

Jacob Swette, DAC is a Integrative Medicine Specialist in Duluth, MN. His office accepts new patients.

Jacob Swette, DAC

Essentia Health Duluth 1st Street Clinic

420 E 1st St Duluth, MN 55805

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Integrative Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Jacob Swette treats your condition or procedure

Jacob Swette accepts

Jacob Swette accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Accord

Jacob Swette's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jacob Swette

Jacob Swette

I went into this new journey of treatment seeking a female provider due to the nature of my PTSD. Instead of waiting weeks to get in, I thought I would start with Jake just to get my foot in and get started. Within seconds of meeting him at our first appointment, though, I knew I would stick with him. Jake is professional, empathetic and gentle beyond compare. I feel he really listens and explains everything as detailed as I need at that time. He is a genuine spirit and an extremely skilled clinician. I would recommend him to all of my loved ones!
Apr 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacob Swette, DAC?
I have been seeing Jacob Swette for 3 months for migraines and generalized headaches. Jacob has been extremely thorough, thoughtful and professional. He uses excellent communication, compassion, and techniques to effectively treat me and see me as an individual. I have found the greatest benefit and lasting relief from his care. His treatments have been life changing for me as I experienced my first migraine with aura at age 6. I have had daily headaches most of my adult life. These headaches and migraines have decreased greatly since seeing Jacob weekly and I am feeling less anxious and sleeping better, too. I was referred to Jacob by my neurologist after trying numerous migraine medications only to experience continued headaches and migraines with new side effects. I just wish I would have tried acupuncture sooner! I highly recommend Jacob Swette to anyone considering acupuncture for migraine or headache relief.
Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jacob Swette, DAC?

How was your experience with Jacob Swette?

• Integrative Medicine
  • Acupuncture

Is Jacob Swette, DAC accepting new patients?

Jacob Swette, DAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Jacob Swette's profile to make an appointment.

Does Jacob Swette, DAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jacob Swette accepts your insurance.

Where is Jacob Swette, DAC's office located?

Jacob Swette's office is located at 420 E 1st St, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jacob Swette, DAC offer telehealth services?

Jacob Swette has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Jacob Swette, DAC?

Essentia Health Duluth 1st Street Clinic420 E 1st St Duluth, MN 55805