Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD

Naturopathy •  Male

Dr. Schmutz
7138 S Highland Dr Ste 217 Salt Lake City, UT 84121

Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD is a Naturopath in Salt Lake City, UT. He is not accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schmutz to book an appointment.

Dr. Schmutz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schmutz

3.7

Dr. Schmutz?
What People Say About Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD
Seldom have to wait for more than 5 minutes or so. He is compassionate, and takes his time with his patients. I enjoy the freedom of participating in treatment decisions with his expert guidance and medical staff. His care is individualized. I have spoken with several other patients who are receiving his treatments, and all report tangible results too. When illness hits, hope, genuine results and hope, are priceless. His office has been a blessing for me and my wife. He, Dr. Hersch, and the receptionist cannot be beat as a healing team! God bless you guys!
Robert Gerald Schildmeyer – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
I saw Dr Jake Schmutz after a serious surgical procedure. He knew just what to do to bring about the healing I needed. I’m very impressed with him.
Mike – Apr 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
I have suffered with an autoimmune issue for many years and sought care from many doctors with minimal results. Dr Schmutz has made a great difference. I feel years years younger. I’m very pleased with his care!
Marie – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
Dr Schmutz is very knowledgeable and has helped me over come my adrenal fatigue. I would highly recommend him.
Sara G. – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
This physician is young, doesn’t listen to the patient. Has no acceptance of your not quite understanding instructions or when you question him or ask for a better explanation. I was taught to respect my elders, obviously he was not. He was insulting and condescending he has absoutly no bedside manner. This office uses pressure to purchase herbals, and various treatments. They do not take insurance, so the cost is high.
UT – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
Dr. Schmutz did a great job dealing with the problems I had. He and his staff were fantastic. I have already recommended him to several of my friends. I have had one of my friends come to him and he was able to help her with her problems.
Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
Dr. Schmutz genuinely cares for his patients. He looks at identifying the cause of disease, which is great compared to other doctors that don't focus on this as much.
Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
Went for an allergy test but he insisted on doing a consultation. No idea why since he asked a lot of questions but provided no information at all. Even after results came back - and I had to prod them to send the results - he had nothing to say. Waste of time. Can only assume he wanted the consultation so he could charge for it.
Oct 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
My experience with Dr. Jake Schmutz was nothing but excellent. He was extremely thorough in reviewing my health history and in finding the cause of my 3 miscarriages, insomnia and depression. He was polite, respectful, and empathic. He found and cured my hormonal imbalances. One year later, I now have a healthy baby, no insomnia or depression. I felt a drastic difference in my health the first month of taking his prescribed herbal supplements. Thank you Dr. Schmutz!
Callie – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
The receptionist was nice, but mis-scheduled my appointments multiple times. Dr. Schmutz was a bit short tempered, made inappropriate jokes, and didn't fully understand or address my needs. After my last consultation with him, the clinic wouldn't accept my copay as they claimed that my insurance hadn't been paying them, and requested that I pay the full amount of the consultation. My insurance company repeatedly contacted them requesting that they submit the correct code, but after a year of
Utah – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schmutz?

• Naturopathy