Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD

NaturopathyMaleAge 37

Naturopathy

Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD is a Naturopath in Salt Lake City, UT. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD
6360 S 3000 E Ste 315 Salt Lake City, UT 84121

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Schmutz treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Schmutz accepts

Dr. Schmutz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schmutz

3.9

Dr. Schmutz

Treatment of chronic back pain
I've had chronic pain in my spine from degenerative conditions for almost 25 years. Have had 3 cervical and 1 lumbar surgeries. Had I listened to the surgeon, I would have already had one or two more surgeries. After searching for alternatives to surgery, I found Dr. Jake's practice and I've been seeing him for about 2 months. I'm impressed with the number of non-traditional services he offers and the number of patients I see each week who have far more serious health issues than I do who come to him for treatment(s). The Prolozone injections, ozone IV's, and UBI (Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation) treatments have truly been beneficial in significantly reducing my back pain. I highly recommend Dr. Schmutz if you have health issues, either minor or complex, and haven't tried alternative means of treatment.
Steven S. – May 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
Dr Schmutz is helping me with Prolozone therapy for my arthritic back. I have received 3 treatments so far. My hand is working again without being numb. I prefer using natural methods to heal my body and address pain. The pain is almost gone. I've recommended this treatment and Dr Schmutz to family and friends who are dealing with the similar pain issues.
T. Mitchell – Jan 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
I have had a very positive experience with Dr Schmutz and his team. It takes the right type of patient to see a doctor in an alternative medicine world. This office resonates very closely with me because of their ability to offer treatments that I think are being ignored in conventional medicine. I am very grateful for the expertise of their entire team.
Chase Dansie – Nov 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
This place is rudely managed by a woman named Rosemarie. She talked down to me because I asked about pricing information! She left me on hold over twenty minutes when i asked to schedule an appointment, but only after telling me she wouldn't schedule me for it unless I planned to go!! when I finally decided she was going to just rudely leave me on hold I hung up and called back and asked to talk to her supervisor, she said she doesn't have one and hung up on me!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Tracey Ss. – Jul 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
Dr. Schmutz listens to all of you symptoms to treat the root cause. He was able to run tests and find things that were missed by previous doctors. Everyone at Integrative Medica are friendly and care about their patients.
Vanessa Ludwig – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
I am so grateful for having found Dr. Schmutz and his team. I am really pleased with the care and knowledge provided by him and his staff. I am on my way to feeling better and getting my health back finally.
Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
Seldom have to wait for more than 5 minutes or so. He is compassionate, and takes his time with his patients. I enjoy the freedom of participating in treatment decisions with his expert guidance and medical staff. His care is individualized. I have spoken with several other patients who are receiving his treatments, and all report tangible results too. When illness hits, hope, genuine results and hope, are priceless. His office has been a blessing for me and my wife. He, Dr. Hersch, and the receptionist cannot be beat as a healing team! God bless you guys!
Robert Gerald Schildmeyer – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
I saw Dr Jake Schmutz after a serious surgical procedure. He knew just what to do to bring about the healing I needed. I’m very impressed with him.
Mike – Apr 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
I have suffered with an autoimmune issue for many years and sought care from many doctors with minimal results. Dr Schmutz has made a great difference. I feel years years younger. I’m very pleased with his care!
Marie – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
Dr Schmutz is very knowledgeable and has helped me over come my adrenal fatigue. I would highly recommend him.
Sara G. – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
This physician is young, doesn’t listen to the patient. Has no acceptance of your not quite understanding instructions or when you question him or ask for a better explanation. I was taught to respect my elders, obviously he was not. He was insulting and condescending he has absoutly no bedside manner. This office uses pressure to purchase herbals, and various treatments. They do not take insurance, so the cost is high.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
UT – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
Dr. Schmutz did a great job dealing with the problems I had. He and his staff were fantastic. I have already recommended him to several of my friends. I have had one of my friends come to him and he was able to help her with her problems.
Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
Dr. Schmutz genuinely cares for his patients. He looks at identifying the cause of disease, which is great compared to other doctors that don't focus on this as much.
Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
My experience with Dr. Jake Schmutz was nothing but excellent. He was extremely thorough in reviewing my health history and in finding the cause of my 3 miscarriages, insomnia and depression. He was polite, respectful, and empathic. He found and cured my hormonal imbalances. One year later, I now have a healthy baby, no insomnia or depression. I felt a drastic difference in my health the first month of taking his prescribed herbal supplements. Thank you Dr. Schmutz!
Callie – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?
The receptionist was nice, but mis-scheduled my appointments multiple times. Dr. Schmutz was a bit short tempered, made inappropriate jokes, and didn't fully understand or address my needs. After my last consultation with him, the clinic wouldn't accept my copay as they claimed that my insurance hadn't been paying them, and requested that I pay the full amount of the consultation. My insurance company repeatedly contacted them requesting that they submit the correct code, but after a year of
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Utah – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Schmutz, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schmutz?