Dr. Jacob Plotz, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 32

Dr. Plotz

Amazing Spine Care

6320 Saint Augustine Rd Ste 1 Jacksonville, FL 32217

Dr. Jacob Plotz, DC is a Chiropractor in Jacksonville, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Plotz to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Plotz treats your condition or procedure

• Spinal Decompression
  • Thompson Technique
  • Vertigo

Dr. Plotz accepts

Dr. Plotz accepts the following insurance:

Florida Blue

Dr. Plotz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Plotz

Dr. Plotz
I have seen Dr. Plotz at least four times in the past five months for adjustments to my back, hips, total body really. My first visit Dr. Plotz listened very attentively to the issues I was having and offered real solutions to fix the places in my body that were out of alignment. Every visit is the same. Dr. Plotz listens very well, offers solutions based on the information and explains very well what he is adjusting and how it affects the overall body. He offers manual, activator, and table adjustments (or a combo) and always seems to know exactly what adjustment to use. I am very happy to have found this chiropractor, and highly recommend his services!!
Bethany – Jun 23, 2021
This guy knows his stuff. Been seeing him for a few months. Professional, takes his time. Explains everything in detail and, he enjoys his work. Walked in one day I couldn't even move my neck. Walked out brand new! Will recommend to all.
Jose A Rivera – Mar 25, 2021
When I came to my appointment, Dr Plotz was very informative,honest and straightforward. Dr Plotz examined me and realized my blood pressure was very very high and informed to to head to ER immediately. ER and my surgeon confirmed that if I didn't make to the ER anytime soon within a certain timeframe that my condition could have been life threatening. Because I went to ER they found other things as well. Dr Plotz will take care of you and I trust him with my life. Thank You Dr Plotz
Mark Calvy Jr – Mar 01, 2021
Dr. Plotz is knowledgeable, compassionate, hard working and exceptionally skilled in chiropractic care. He takes the time to explain the injury, why it hurts and the best course of action for recovery at your pace, not a text book. I will continue to see Dr. Plotz after my current care plan has ended because I can trust him to care about my medical and care needs.
George Ernwine – Aug 20, 2020
Dr. Plotz is simply amazing and is one of the best doctors ever. He is extremely friendly, smart, very dedicated to his work and his patients. Dr. Plotz always give the best advice.
CJ Ayers – Jul 09, 2020
My husband and I have been coming to Dr. Plotz. He is one of the BEST in the Chiropractor field. I enjoy the patient friendliness that he has. He listens and is very patient with adjustments. We are very appreciative of what he does.
J. Weaver – Jun 13, 2020
I was in back pain with sciatica pain going down my left leg. I went to see Dr Plotz at Amazing Spine. With his help and total body protocol I feel so much better today. I highly recommend him!
Kathleen – May 17, 2020
Dr. Plotz is a miracle worker. He is very knowledgeable and confident in his practice. Any time I have pain from hard work and sports, I immediately feel the relief after my visit. If you have a back/neck injury or pain I highly suggest seeing Dr Plotz.
Mar 10, 2019
Dr Plotz is an AMAZING DOCTOR!!!! He is very thorough and always pays attention to his patients. He makes coming to the doctors fun and comfortable for other people. He works great with children and everyone loves him due to his carisma and his genuine love to treat patients. Dr Plotz is Highly recommendable and after you see him its a guarantee that you will feel the difference in your body. GO SEE HIM CUZ U WONT REGRET IT !!
Denisse – Jan 16, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Plotz?

Born and raised in Jacksonville Florida, Dr. Jacob A. Plotz received his bachelor’s degree in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology from the University...Read more

Dr. Jacob Plotz, DC is a chiropractor in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 2015.

• Chiropractic