Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Fletcher

Well Beings Chiropractic Family Wellness

1990 Wadsworth Blvd Ste 2 Lakewood, CO 80214

Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC is a chiropractor in Lakewood, CO. He specializes in chiropractic, prenatal care, and more.

Dr. Fletcher accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Fletcher treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Fletcher?
Dr. Fletcher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Jacob is a great Chiropractor with great bedside manor, and he practices on children. He is great with kids. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC?
Great office! Great family environment. I highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC?
I found his care to be gentle and effective. He is patient and always does his training to stay on the cutting edge of his field. I highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC?
I was VERY nervous about seeing a Chiropractor. I was 47 and had never been. I started with Well Beings Chiropractic in Nov 2016 for hip pain. I was unable to walk through the grocery store without limping, then hurting for several days after. I began seeing results after the first few adjustments. I'm hooked. I continue maintenance on a weekly basis. Dr Jacob and Dr Elisabeth are both wonderful doctors. You'll be in great hands with either of them!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC?
I have never felt uncomfortable or unsure in Dr. Fletcher's office. He explains everything before he does it, and will never do anything I am uncomfortable with. I never felt pressured to accept or continue treatment. The staff is great as well; I've never had a problem rescheduling an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC?
I started seeing Dr.Jacob before I was pregnant and continued throughout my pregnancy. Because of my care at Well Beings my second pregnancy was much different from my first pregnancy. I had little to no back pain or hip pain and I was still sleeping 8-9 hours at night up to my due date. The birth was also very different as my body was prepped and ready for delivery. I recommend chiropractic care to every pregnant mama out there. Start early, it is worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC?
I have been receiving chiropractic from Dr. Fletcher for over 3 years and have referred countless friends and clients to Well Beings. He has treated my family, including my children, with incredible results. The office is welcoming, extremely family-friendly, and relaxed. As a birth doula and childbirth educator, Dr. Fletcher is always my number 1 recommendation to my clients. He has treated dozens of my expectant moms to help with optimal fetal positioning, relieve hip and back pain, etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC?
During marathon training, I see Dr. Jacob weekly to keep my body aligned and avoid any issues that may arise. I take my kids in monthly for wellness care and have avoided many of the colds and flu that make the rounds at school. I highly recommend Well Beings for family chiropractic wellness care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC?
They are set up to see the entire family. They see a lot of children and pregnant women, although they also see others. I highly recommend seeing them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Fletcher?