Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC

Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Lakewood, CO.

1990 Wadsworth Blvd Ste 2

Lakewood, CO 80214

Learn about Dr. Fletcher

• Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic
  • Prenatal Care

Dr. Fletcher does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Fletcher is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Fletcher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fletcher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fletcher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fletcher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fletcher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fletcher to family and friends
Dr. Fletcher's Performance
in Littleton |
I found his care to be gentle and effective. He is patient and always does his training to stay on the cutting edge of his field. I highly recommend this practice.
in Arvada, CO |
I was VERY nervous about seeing a Chiropractor. I was 47 and had never been. I started with Well Beings Chiropractic in Nov 2016 for hip pain. I was unable to walk through the grocery store without limping, then hurting for several days after. I began seeing results after the first few adjustments. I'm hooked. I continue maintenance on a weekly basis. Dr Jacob and Dr Elisabeth are both wonderful doctors. You'll be in great hands with either of them!!
in Lakewood, CO |
I have never felt uncomfortable or unsure in Dr. Fletcher's office. He explains everything before he does it, and will never do anything I am uncomfortable with. I never felt pressured to accept or continue treatment. The staff is great as well; I've never had a problem rescheduling an appointment.
in Lakewood, CO |
I started seeing Dr.Jacob before I was pregnant and continued throughout my pregnancy. Because of my care at Well Beings my second pregnancy was much different from my first pregnancy. I had little to no back pain or hip pain and I was still sleeping 8-9 hours at night up to my due date. The birth was also very different as my body was prepped and ready for delivery. I recommend chiropractic care to every pregnant mama out there. Start early, it is worth it!
in Denver, CO |
I have been receiving chiropractic from Dr. Fletcher for over 3 years and have referred countless friends and clients to Well Beings. He has treated my family, including my children, with incredible results. The office is welcoming, extremely family-friendly, and relaxed. As a birth doula and childbirth educator, Dr. Fletcher is always my number 1 recommendation to my clients. He has treated dozens of my expectant moms to help with optimal fetal positioning, relieve hip and back pain, etc.
in Lakewood |
During marathon training, I see Dr. Jacob weekly to keep my body aligned and avoid any issues that may arise. I take my kids in monthly for wellness care and have avoided many of the colds and flu that make the rounds at school. I highly recommend Well Beings for family chiropractic wellness care!
Wheat Ridge, CO |
They are set up to see the entire family. They see a lot of children and pregnant women, although they also see others. I highly recommend seeing them!
Have you seen Dr. Jacob Fletcher, DC?
Are you Dr. Fletcher?