Dr. Jacob Fisk, DC

Dr. Jacob Fisk, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jacob Fisk, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in North Las Vegas, NV. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Read his story

6945 Aliante Pkwy Ste 103

North Las Vegas, NV 89084

• Community Health Choice
  • Midwest Health Plan
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Staywell (Wellcare)

Learn about Dr. Fisk

Dr. Fisk's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fisk "I am originally from Spokane, Washington and relocated here to Nevada in 2007. I am married to my beautiful and talented wife Angie and have three wonderful children. We enjoy spending time outdoors as a family and love to travel. I have known that I wanted to be a Chiropractor since I was eight years old. As a child I frequently saw people approach my father in public and thank him for the care he had rendered to them or their families. These interactions had a great impact on me and I decided that I wanted to do something that would help people. I am a 2004 graduate of Life Chiropractic College West and while studying there I worked in the research department. I am a prolific reader and still enjoy staying abreast in current research regarding my scope of practice and healthcare in general. It is important to me that my patients have the most current and accurate information available to them to make informed healthcare choices. As a treating clinician I have extensive experience with acute and chronic pain. I have treated over 3,000 auto collision or other personal injury patients. As an examining physician I have completed over 100 permanent and partial disability ratings. I have been called on as an expert witness in the courtroom and as a deponent. I have been employed to do records review to determine if the care rendered by other providers has been reasonable and necessary. I am a Designated Impairment Rating Physician for the State of Nevada Department of Industrial Relations. I have completed certifications as an Independent Medical/Chiropractic Examiner through the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners and the American Academy of Expert Medical Evaluators."

This content was provided by Dr. Fisk "If you suffer from chronic pain then it is my goal to help you manage or alleviate your symptoms. If you have a recent injury such as a car accident, work or sports injury then our objective is to return you to your pre-injury status in a timely manner. I am an advocate for a multidisciplinary model of healthcare. I look forward to working with your existing healthcare providers. In my office we treat patients with a combination of passive and active therapies. We utilize joint manipulation, stretching, massage active therapeutic exercises, electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound, moist heat/ice.

I do not believe in prescribing long term treatment plans. Once your symptoms are under control or you have returned to your pre-injury status then I will discharge you from care. Should your symptoms return in the future or you have a new injury then you are welcome to return for further evaluation and treatment recommendations."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Fisk does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Fisk has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fisk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fisk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fisk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fisk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fisk to family and friends
based on 1 review (1 with a comment)
Dr. Fisk's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
When I went to my first visit with Dr. Jacob Fisk I was in pain. Sitting and walking was painful. Ok~ I took his pain test and it was a level 4. It felt like an 8 to me. My pain lessened considerably on the First visit. Almost back to normal. Thank you Dr. FISK. I'm looking forward to my next visit. I believe in good chiropractic care. I'm glad I found Dr. Fisk here in Las Vegas.
Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback on our office. We appreciate your kind words. Jacob Fisk
Have you seen Dr. Jacob Fisk, DC?

Visit Dr. Fisk