Acupuncture  |
Female
Jaclyn Reich, LAC
Jaclyn Reich, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Morganville, NJ.

242 State Route 79 N Ste 11

Morganville, NJ 07751

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Jaclyn Reich

• Acupuncture

Jaclyn Reich does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Jaclyn Reich is unavailable at this time.

Jaclyn Reich has no awards or honors listed.

Jaclyn Reich has no media or publications listed.

Jaclyn Reich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jaclyn Reich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jaclyn Reich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jaclyn Reich to family and friends
Jaclyn Reich's Performance
in Cliffwood Beach,NJ |
I have been seeing Jaclyn once a week for the last 4 months and look forward to every visit. She is the most caring, gentle human being ever. She has the ability to put you at ease through her calming voice and gentle touch within moments of starting your visit. She has helped me in so many ways and I had never had accupuncture before seeing Jaclyn. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering acupuncture treatment.
in Asbury Park, NJ |
Your therapeutic experience begins when you walk into the calm atmosphere of the office. I was diagnosed with MS 3 yrs ago. I lost some control on one side. My mood had been low, getting used to my new reality. Dr Jackie knew exactly what to do. She is gentle, kind and patient. If you are apprehensive at all, Dr Jackie will put you at ease. Acupuncture can help so many things if you see the right doctor. Dr Jackie is that doctor!
I went to see Dr. Reich for costochondritis. I wasn't expecting much as I have been to rheumatology, pulmonary, pain mgmt, even the Mayo Clinic and no one has been able to help. Dr. Reich is truly amazing. She takes the time to listen and is sincerely interested in the well being of her patient. This turned out to be a truly life altering experience. Dr. Reich, you are AMAZING!
in Central NJ |
I went to see Dr. Reich in the hope of getting some relief for costocondritis. Truthfully, I did not have high expectations as I have been let down so many times in the past. I have been to rheumatology, pulmonary, pain mgmt, even the Mayo Clinic in Mn., but I still could not breathe. Out of desperation I was scheduled for injections to the rib ends. My husband pushed me to try acupuncture as a last resort. Dr. Reich was amazing. She succeeded where everyone else failed! AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZIN
in Manalapan , NJ |
I've spent the past 39 years with terrible back pain. I've gone through three surgeries and a countless number of doctors. One appointment with Dr. Reich and I went home dancing on my tip toes. All the while I thought acupuncture was akin to voodoo medicine. I was such a fool.
Have you seen Jaclyn Reich, LAC?
Are you Jaclyn Reich?