Jaclyn Reich, LAC

Jaclyn Reich, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Female
Jaclyn Reich, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Lawrenceville, NJ. Read her story

136 Franklin Corner Rd

Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Jaclyn Reich

Jaclyn Reich's bio

This content was provided by Jaclyn Reich "Dr. Jaclyn Reich, DACM, is a NJ licensed acupuncturist (LAc) with national board certifications in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She graduated with high honors from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, where she earned her Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM)."

This content was provided by Jaclyn Reich "Provides individualized, high quality, compassionate care using the ancient theories & techniques of Traditional Chinese Medicine, namely acupuncture, herbal medicine, moxibustion, gua sha, cupping, lifestyle modifications, and Eastern nutrition therapy."

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Jaclyn Reich does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Tui Na Massage
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Jaclyn Reich has no awards or honors listed.

Jaclyn Reich has no media or publications listed.

Jaclyn Reich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jaclyn Reich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jaclyn Reich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jaclyn Reich to family and friends
Jaclyn Reich's Performance
in PA |
I started going to Dr. Reich due to extremely bad Fibromyalgia pain everywhere in my body. Even arches of my feet. I went 2x a week for 3 months. Now I am down to 1x week and have no pain in between. Pain went from a 10 (terrible) to achy here and there. Major difference in my life. She is friendly and very informative.
in Lambertville, NJ |
Although I have only been treating with her for a short time, I am amazed at what a difference Dr. Reich has made in treating my chronic neck and shoulder pain. In additon to her wealth of knowledge and expertiese, her kindness, compassion and empathy make all the difference. I have never had a doctor who is so patient and sincere.. While I feel better physically, just as important, I feel more relaxed and emotionally better after each treatment. I am truly grateful for her.
in Morrisville, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Reich's for roughly two months and in that time I have seen drastic improvements in my health. I will continue to have treatment and I have recommended Dr. Reich to my family and friends.
in Cliffwood Beach,NJ |
I have been seeing Jaclyn once a week for the last 4 months and look forward to every visit. She is the most caring, gentle human being ever. She has the ability to put you at ease through her calming voice and gentle touch within moments of starting your visit. She has helped me in so many ways and I had never had accupuncture before seeing Jaclyn. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering acupuncture treatment.
in Asbury Park, NJ |
Your therapeutic experience begins when you walk into the calm atmosphere of the office. I was diagnosed with MS 3 yrs ago. I lost some control on one side. My mood had been low, getting used to my new reality. Dr Jackie knew exactly what to do. She is gentle, kind and patient. If you are apprehensive at all, Dr Jackie will put you at ease. Acupuncture can help so many things if you see the right doctor. Dr Jackie is that doctor!
I went to see Dr. Reich for costochondritis. I wasn't expecting much as I have been to rheumatology, pulmonary, pain mgmt, even the Mayo Clinic and no one has been able to help. Dr. Reich is truly amazing. She takes the time to listen and is sincerely interested in the well being of her patient. This turned out to be a truly life altering experience. Dr. Reich, you are AMAZING!
in Central NJ |
I went to see Dr. Reich in the hope of getting some relief for costocondritis. Truthfully, I did not have high expectations as I have been let down so many times in the past. I have been to rheumatology, pulmonary, pain mgmt, even the Mayo Clinic in Mn., but I still could not breathe. Out of desperation I was scheduled for injections to the rib ends. My husband pushed me to try acupuncture as a last resort. Dr. Reich was amazing. She succeeded where everyone else failed! AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZIN
in Manalapan , NJ |
I've spent the past 39 years with terrible back pain. I've gone through three surgeries and a countless number of doctors. One appointment with Dr. Reich and I went home dancing on my tip toes. All the while I thought acupuncture was akin to voodoo medicine. I was such a fool.
Have you seen Jaclyn Reich, LAC?
Are you Jaclyn Reich?