Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC

Acupuncture •  Female

Jaclyn Reich-Falber

Complete Health of Lawrenceville

136 Franklin Corner Rd Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Lawrenceville, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jaclyn Reich-Falber to book an appointment.

Jaclyn Reich-Falber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jaclyn Reich-Falber

Jaclyn Reich-Falber?
I have been under the care of Dr. Reich-Falber for about a year now. In addition to acupunture, Dr. Reich-Falber has introduced me to cupping, seeds, herbal teas and other natural remedies. Her holistic approach has allowed me to avoid all OTC pain killers. Under Dr. Reich-Falber's care and guidance, I have been able to manage chronic back issues as well as other ailments that life's daily stress creates. In addition to her impressive medical knowledge, I feel Dr. Reich-Falber's greatest strength is her nurturing soul. A sense of calm and peace envelope you the moment you are in her company....from greeting to consultation to treatment. She doesn't just listen, ask questions, make suggestions and help you. It's HOW she does it...with a nurturing heart. After a few sessions, she was able to put together the perfect combination of treatments to maximize my visits, which continue to this day. The future of wellness is in good hands with practitioners like Dr. Reich-Falber.
Rickey Eng – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
Dr Reich-Falber has helped me immensely with both arthritis and back problems. She also has really helped me with symptoms from combat-related PTSD. Dr. Reich-Falber has a caring and gentle professional manner, is extremely knowledgeable, and offers many alternatives or additions to modern medicine. Through acupuncture, I have felt the effects of less muscle pain, less arthritis irritation and I have even postponed some surgeries because of Dr. Reich-Falbers remarkable treatments. Acupuncture has also helped maintain my focus and mindfulness when decompressing myself from occasional PTSD triggers. I find these acupuncture treatments to provide me with a great feeling that lasts for days or beyond. Quite simply put, Dr. Reich-Falber, and acupuncture, has positively changed my life.
ChangedForever – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
I started going to Dr. Reich due to extremely bad Fibromyalgia pain everywhere in my body. Even arches of my feet. I went 2x a week for 3 months. Now I am down to 1x week and have no pain in between. Pain went from a 10 (terrible) to achy here and there. Major difference in my life. She is friendly and very informative.
Suzanne Pierson in PA – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
Although I have only been treating with her for a short time, I am amazed at what a difference Dr. Reich has made in treating my chronic neck and shoulder pain. In additon to her wealth of knowledge and expertiese, her kindness, compassion and empathy make all the difference. I have never had a doctor who is so patient and sincere.. While I feel better physically, just as important, I feel more relaxed and emotionally better after each treatment. I am truly grateful for her.
janis in Lambertville, NJ – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Reich's for roughly two months and in that time I have seen drastic improvements in my health. I will continue to have treatment and I have recommended Dr. Reich to my family and friends.
charles pierson in Morrisville, PA – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
I have been seeing Jaclyn once a week for the last 4 months and look forward to every visit. She is the most caring, gentle human being ever. She has the ability to put you at ease through her calming voice and gentle touch within moments of starting your visit. She has helped me in so many ways and I had never had accupuncture before seeing Jaclyn. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering acupuncture treatment.
Linda Trumble in Cliffwood Beach,NJ – Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
Your therapeutic experience begins when you walk into the calm atmosphere of the office. I was diagnosed with MS 3 yrs ago. I lost some control on one side. My mood had been low, getting used to my new reality. Dr Jackie knew exactly what to do. She is gentle, kind and patient. If you are apprehensive at all, Dr Jackie will put you at ease. Acupuncture can help so many things if you see the right doctor. Dr Jackie is that doctor!
Julie L in Asbury Park, NJ – Jun 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
I went to see Dr. Reich for costochondritis. I wasn't expecting much as I have been to rheumatology, pulmonary, pain mgmt, even the Mayo Clinic and no one has been able to help. Dr. Reich is truly amazing. She takes the time to listen and is sincerely interested in the well being of her patient. This turned out to be a truly life altering experience. Dr. Reich, you are AMAZING!
Joanne – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
I went to see Dr. Reich in the hope of getting some relief for costocondritis. Truthfully, I did not have high expectations as I have been let down so many times in the past. I have been to rheumatology, pulmonary, pain mgmt, even the Mayo Clinic in Mn., but I still could not breathe. Out of desperation I was scheduled for injections to the rib ends. My husband pushed me to try acupuncture as a last resort. Dr. Reich was amazing. She succeeded where everyone else failed! AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZIN
Joanne in Central NJ – Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
I've spent the past 39 years with terrible back pain. I've gone through three surgeries and a countless number of doctors. One appointment with Dr. Reich and I went home dancing on my tip toes. All the while I thought acupuncture was akin to voodoo medicine. I was such a fool.
Joe in Manalapan , NJ – May 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?

How was your experience with Jaclyn Reich-Falber?

Provides individualized, high quality, compassionate care using the ancient theories & techniques of Traditional Chinese Medicine, namely acupuncture, herbal medicine, moxibustion, gua sha, cupping, lifestyle modifications, and Eastern nutrition therapy.

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Jaclyn Reich-Falber communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Jaclyn Reich-Falber communicates via email

• Does Jaclyn Reich-Falber offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Jaclyn Reich-Falber offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Jaclyn Reich-Falber offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Jaclyn Reich-Falber offers an online patient portal

• Does Jaclyn Reich-Falber have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Jaclyn Reich-Falber has free onsite parking

• Does Jaclyn Reich-Falber offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Jaclyn Reich-Falber offers weekend visits

• Does Jaclyn Reich-Falber offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Jaclyn Reich-Falber offers evening visits