Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Jaclyn Reich-Falber

Complete Health of Lawrenceville

136 Franklin Corner Rd Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC is an acupuncturist in Lawrenceville, NJ. She graduated from Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine and specializes in acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, and more.

Jaclyn Reich-Falber accepts

Jaclyn Reich-Falber accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

• Stress Management
  • Tui Na Massage
  • Wellness Examination
  • Wrist Pain

Provides individualized, high quality, compassionate care using the ancient theories & techniques of Traditional Chinese Medicine, namely acupuncture, herbal medicine, moxibustion, gua sha, cupping, lifestyle modifications, and Eastern nutrition therapy.

• Acupuncture

Jaclyn Reich-Falber?
Jaclyn Reich-Falber's Performance
What People Say About Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC
RecentMost Helpful
I started going to Dr. Reich due to extremely bad Fibromyalgia pain everywhere in my body. Even arches of my feet. I went 2x a week for 3 months. Now I am down to 1x week and have no pain in between. Pain went from a 10 (terrible) to achy here and there. Major difference in my life. She is friendly and very informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
Although I have only been treating with her for a short time, I am amazed at what a difference Dr. Reich has made in treating my chronic neck and shoulder pain. In additon to her wealth of knowledge and expertiese, her kindness, compassion and empathy make all the difference. I have never had a doctor who is so patient and sincere.. While I feel better physically, just as important, I feel more relaxed and emotionally better after each treatment. I am truly grateful for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Reich's for roughly two months and in that time I have seen drastic improvements in my health. I will continue to have treatment and I have recommended Dr. Reich to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
I have been seeing Jaclyn once a week for the last 4 months and look forward to every visit. She is the most caring, gentle human being ever. She has the ability to put you at ease through her calming voice and gentle touch within moments of starting your visit. She has helped me in so many ways and I had never had accupuncture before seeing Jaclyn. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering acupuncture treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
Your therapeutic experience begins when you walk into the calm atmosphere of the office. I was diagnosed with MS 3 yrs ago. I lost some control on one side. My mood had been low, getting used to my new reality. Dr Jackie knew exactly what to do. She is gentle, kind and patient. If you are apprehensive at all, Dr Jackie will put you at ease. Acupuncture can help so many things if you see the right doctor. Dr Jackie is that doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
I went to see Dr. Reich for costochondritis. I wasn't expecting much as I have been to rheumatology, pulmonary, pain mgmt, even the Mayo Clinic and no one has been able to help. Dr. Reich is truly amazing. She takes the time to listen and is sincerely interested in the well being of her patient. This turned out to be a truly life altering experience. Dr. Reich, you are AMAZING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
I went to see Dr. Reich in the hope of getting some relief for costocondritis. Truthfully, I did not have high expectations as I have been let down so many times in the past. I have been to rheumatology, pulmonary, pain mgmt, even the Mayo Clinic in Mn., but I still could not breathe. Out of desperation I was scheduled for injections to the rib ends. My husband pushed me to try acupuncture as a last resort. Dr. Reich was amazing. She succeeded where everyone else failed! AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZIN
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?
I've spent the past 39 years with terrible back pain. I've gone through three surgeries and a countless number of doctors. One appointment with Dr. Reich and I went home dancing on my tip toes. All the while I thought acupuncture was akin to voodoo medicine. I was such a fool.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jaclyn Reich-Falber, LAC?

How was your experience with Jaclyn Reich-Falber?