Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD

OptometryFemaleAge 39

Optometry

Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD is an Optometrist in Merrick, NY and has over 14 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from SUNY College of Optometry in 2009. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD

Lori M. Landrio, OD

2126 Merrick Mall Merrick, NY 11566

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Presbyopia
  • Retinal Testing
  • Soft Contact Lenses

Dr. Benzoni accepts

Dr. Benzoni accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Healthfirst
Oxford Health Plans

Dr. Benzoni's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Benzoni

Consistent High Quality of Care
An Encouraging supportive environment! There is Healing alone in the spoken words that come out of the mouths of the Professionals in this office. The Energy is Electric!
Mark Bottoms – May 27, 2022
Poor practice
Up until recently I would've rated this place a 5 as I had great experiences in the past few years. However, I went for my recent eye exam and after, let the optician and front staff know I would return to pick out glasses. Two weeks later, I returned and was told that my insurance stipulates that I must purchase my glasses the same day as the exam or else it voids the benefit. I was encouraged to call my insurance, who let me know that when given an eye exam a notice comes up under the customer's file indicating this and I should've been informed at the time of the exam. I called to share this info and was told my message would be given to an optician. I never received a call back, even after following up with a message days later. I would've accepted if I was told there was nothing that could be done further and I would've even paid to get my glasses here, but after getting no phone call added to the ridiculousness of not being informed, I refuse to return here.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Disappointed – Apr 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD?
Captree eyecare Absolutely horrendous service. Over 3 weeks for single vision glasses. No calls no updates. Blaming computers for their lack of communication. Full of excuses. I was not handed a prescription after the eye exam I had to BEG for it. Refuse to refund money. Refuse to work with me for an appointment. JUST HORRIBLE. Receptionist clueless. Asked for the owner to call me back she didn't. They Simply don't care. Avoid this place all costs. I should have made the drive and used the place I always used. Bummer being this place is right in my town.
BILL – Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD?
She is not only obviously expert - she is remarkably caring & involved !! Plus, she gave us the most extensive eye exam we've ever had! Mr & Mrs. Tom S.
Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD?
First and foremost, it is wonderful to see a woman in the field that is dominated by men. Dr. Benzoni was very thorough with her eye exam and explaining the new tests she was performing. In addition to having a great 'bedside' manner, she was super pleasant and a really nice person. I was very happy with my annual eye exam and will continue to recommend this practice to friends. Thanks for a wonderful experience!
Syndi in Merrick, NY – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD?
I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Benzoni after reading many reviews stating that she's patient and kind. I'm nervous about going to the eye doctor so I wanted a doctor I'd feel comfortable with. I'm glad I made the appointment with Dr. Benzoni. Like the other reviews stated, she is patient and kind; and she's very knowledgeable and professional. I didn't feel rushed and it was a positive experience.
Kimberly – Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD?
I've been wearing glasses & contacts for ~50 yrs. Dr Terry Scheid has surpassed all other eye doctors. I was always greeted by Mrs Scheid as if we'd been friends for years. When I needed to be fit for glasses Susan's patience & expertise helped me choose the right frame, fitting my prescription needs as well as style. I was afraid that once Dr Scheid retired, I might not get the same quality care. I do! Drs Benzoni & Matalia persistently aim to set me up with the perfect multifocal contacts.
Regina P in NY – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD?
Dr. Benzoni is very knowledgeable, patient and kind. I am very comfortable switching over from Dr. Sheid.
Jamaica – Mar 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD?
Dr. Benzoni was wonderful with my four year old son as well as myself. She is so patient, kind and knowledgeable. She went above and beyond in helping both myself and my son, even giving me her personal cell phone number when an urgent ocular medical condition arose. If you want a warm, caring doctor and staff who will happily work with you and your children then go see Dr. Benzoni. She's the best!
Liz S in Syosset, NY – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD?
Dr. Benzoni and her staff are truly amazing! I went in for contacts and new glasses and they exceeded my expectations. Dr. Benzoni did a thorough exam examination and addressed all of my concerns. Virginia (Optician), took time to explain all of the features of my new glasses and the importance of each. The entire staff is top notch and I would highly recommend them to all of my friends and family!
PS in Bellmore, NY – May 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD?
Dr. B is amazing! She take the time out to fully explain and hear my concerns, and is always willing to answer every question I have. She is the best!!
Levittown, NY – May 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jaclyn Benzoni, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Benzoni?