Jackson Miller, LAC

Jackson Miller, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Male
Jackson Miller, LAC is an acupuncturist in Baltimore, MD and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Maryland University Of Integrative Health in 2016 and specializes in acupuncture.

6302 Falls Rd Ste C

Baltimore, MD 21209

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Jackson Miller

This content was provided by Jackson Miller "Jackson believes in a holistic and natural approach to acute and chronic conditions.

As an acupuncturist, Jackson enjoys being able to bridge the gap between Western medicine and Eastern philosophy, while providing a safe and nurturing space in which to heal."

• Acupuncture

Jackson Miller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Diet Counseling
  • Gua Sha
  • Moxibustion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• West Chester University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2012
  • Maryland University Of Integrative Health
    Medical School | Graduated 2016

Jackson Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Jackson Miller has no media or publications listed.

Jackson Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jackson Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jackson Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jackson Miller to family and friends

Jackson Miller's Performance

Jackson made the whole experience very pleasant, he listens to what you have to say and is very patient and understanding.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a few greatness experiences with Jackson Miller. I suffer from occasional back and neck/shoulder pain due to muscle damage from an accident. Jackson as done both needle and cup work on me. I will admit I was skeptical but had heard from a friend I thought can do a great deal of help. Well it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Jackson is an incredible acupuncturist. He is very knowledgeable, listened to me fully and provided incredible healthcare. I felt that this was the first time in my life someone "got me" and what I wanted to work on as well as help with what I suffer with. I have been his patient for almost 6...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Jackson is fantastic. He's attentive, knowledgable, and kind. Most importantly, he listens. I always feel better after seeing him and I'd happily recommend him to anyone looking for an acupuncturist. I only wish I lived closer so I could book appointments more often!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been receiving treatments from Jackson for a little over a year and can honestly say that my health has improved significantly. I used to suffer from chronic migraines, depression, and lower back pain. Through regular treatments, Jackson had helped reduce my migraines and back pain, and heal...more
Are you Jackson Miller?