Jackie Newman, LPCC

Jackie Newman, LPCC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Jackie Newman, LPCC is a counselor in Bowling Green, KY. She specializes in counseling.Read her story

1830 Destiny Ln Ste 107

Bowling Green, KY 42104

• Center Care

Learn about Jackie Newman

Jackie Newman's bio

This content was provided by Jackie Newman "Hey there! I'm Jackie Newman and I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in the Bowling Green area. I have been in private practice for about 6 years now and I love what I do! I see teens and adults, I also enjoy doing premarital counseling. I have extensive experience in working with trauma, addictions, anxiety, codependency, spiritual issues, and also working with the LGBTQIA community.I am a Rogerian therapist at heart; however I'm very eclectic in the therapeutic modalities that I use in working with my clients. I am a Level 1 Certified Restoration Therapist. I am also known to incorporate shame & anger reduction and inner child/self-discovery work in my practice. I believe that the therapeutic relationship is 90% of effectiveness. I tailor each session to each client's needs. I am honored and humbled each day to do this work and am grateful for the those who are willing to take a leap of faith and step into my office."

• Counseling

Jackie Newman does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Education data for Jackie Newman is unavailable at this time.

Jackie Newman has no awards or honors listed.

Jackie Newman has no media or publications listed.

Jackie Newman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jackie Newman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jackie Newman's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Jackie Newman to family and friends