Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male • Age 35

Dr. Zuckerman

Total Recovery PT

72 Main St Little Falls, NJ 07424

Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Little Falls, NJ and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Long Island University medical school in 2011. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zuckerman to book an appointment.

Dr. Zuckerman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zuckerman

Dr. Zuckerman?
Doctor Jack not only treated my shoulder injury, he and his staff treated me like family. Its truly an amazing place to heal.
Dano C. – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
They really know what they are doing and I have noticed a big difference in my recovery here as opposed to other places
B. M. – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
Tearing your ACL is not a pleasant experience, but the therapists at Total Recovery made it the best it could be (post surgery). I came to Jack and his team after trying another physical therapy place that didn't work out, and was very lucky to stumble upon Jack online. As a certified personal trainer, I can tell when someone knows there stuff, and Jack does. He took the time to explain the therapy exercises and WHY. The staff always asked how I was doing and cared about my well being. When I didn't come to see Jack, Dino and Mike (the other therapists) were right there to pick up where we left off. Stefania, the coordinator also was great. I am sad to leave TRPT, but I guess it's a good thing since I have gotten stronger, faster, and more agile under their care. I would highly recommend Jack to anyone else that needed PT, as I saw him work on patients with back, shoulder, hip, and knee problems. Kudos to Jack for setting up a cool place. - Brett (29 yrs old)
Brett M. – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
I started PT within a week of surgery, from my first visit Jack and staff were very in tune with what I was going through. Took it easy on me at first but progressed me along with no pain. Dino and Michael were great also, I can't leave out Stephania and Syriah with the compliments. I was used to high traffic PT places with my kids so I wasnt' looking forward to PT. I quickly realized the benefits of the personalized experience Jack gives. I would highly recommend Total Recovery, even if it requires more travel than you planned on. No more high traffic PT joints for my family.
T. S. – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
Had rotator cuff repair surgery on May 1. Jack and his staff were the best! 6 months later and I am a new person Cant say enough great things about Total Recovery. An overall excellent experience! Thank you Total Recovery.
J. H. – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
All the staff (PTs and secretaries) were determined to see my improvement as a patient and increase my quality of life. I always felt like I was genuinely being listened to, rather than being spoken over as many health care professionals often have done in my experience. I am now leaving feeling healthier and stronger. Really great attitudes from all staff members. I'm appreciative of the work they've done for me.
Victoria C. – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
The first time with Jack, he impressed me with his knowledge and my rehab on my shoulder was and is fantastic. Now I'm back with Jack at a new location and great staff for knee pain. Again, he has used techniques that surprised me but had great results. I thought I would need a knee replacement but not any more. Thanks Jack.
James O. – Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
Hard working, caring, and motivated to get me well in a reasonably time frame. Going to miss coming here.
Jack T. – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
Jack and his staff are amazing and have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Everyone is so friendly and scheduling is super flexible. Came in for a very frustrating back injury and are so impressed with the results. Highly recommend!
Michele V. – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
Healed my tendon avulsion very quickly. Faster than projected.
Cindy L. – Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
Jack and his team have brought me back to walking and living, pain free! Their techniques and exercises are spot on! On eof the best medical procedures I have ever had. Thank you!T
Anonymous – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
I'm happy that Dr. Z was able to help me. From the very first visit he knew what I needed and was able to get me back into shape and play soccer again. The atmosphere of the office is very professional and welcoming. I would not hesitate to come back if I need physical therapy again.
E. K. – May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
You can tell by how Jack, Dino, Sasha and Stefania relate to Total Recovery's patients that this is not an assembly line PT facility. Everyone at Total Recovery is warm and friendly and seem to genuinely care about my recovery.
Anonymous – Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
I was looking for a PT in the area and based on insurance recommendations and patient reviews I decided to give Dr. Jack a try and was not disappointed. He is very thorough, clearly explains your condition and the reason for recommended therapies. The environment is comfortable and friendly and I started to feel relief very quickly after starting my program.
Lauren T. – Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
i avoided professional pt after knee surgery,bad decision. After years of pain and progressive knee immobility decided to seek pt. Best decision!!!!!! I saw significant positive improvement within the fist week. After a month able to move painfree with flexibility and ease. Completely satisfied.
Anonymous – Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
Jack and Dino really helped me get back on my feet (back) again. There is a remarkable improvement in my lower back pain from the day I started coming for therapy. Right from Session#1 to Session#25, I was paid attention to and Jack and Dino made sure that my physical therapy program is continuously updated and exercises are added to help my back gain strength. I am sincerely grateful for their help and support.
V. A. – Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
My two sons and I had never had physical therapy. Jack is very knowledgeable and takes his time to explain the exercises. He is very friendly and made us feel comfortable. The staff is also great and helpful when setting up the appointments. Overall we are very satisfied with our physical therapy experience.
G. S. – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
I found Dr. Z when I switched my health insurance this year and was extremely glad I did. Compared to my last physical therapist, Dr. Z and his colleagues are very knowledgeable, gentle, and thorough. I have seen 2x the results in my progress compared to my visits with prior PTs. Not only does Total Recovery PT address your specific issues and concerns about your injury, but they also address other contributing factors like posture, exercising, sleeping positions, etc. Highly recommend!
Victoria R. – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
From the very first moment we walked in, we knew we picked the right place. We have been to many different PT places in the Montclair - all are good but this ones stands out. We used Total Recovery for our 15 year old daughter. Jack spent a good hour in the initial assessment and every session she received personalized care. Never waiting around nor feeling rushed. What makes this place extra special is the way they incorporate aspects of a given sport into the therapy session.
Erica R. – Jan 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?
Jack is a great therapist, willing to spend time listening and explaining, and really cares about your recovery. I'm recovering from an injury that required surgery, and will be coming here for quite some time. I'm confident that I picked the right place to come to get back to 100%.
Sarah S. – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jack Zuckerman, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Zuckerman?

Dr. Jack Zuckerman, PT, DPT, Cert. DN , graduated from Long Island University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2011. Jack received his undergraduate...Read more

Throughout his professional career, his experience includes treating acute injuries, sports injuries, chronic pain, post-operative care and acute and chronic conditions.

• Physical Therapy