Jack Zuckerman, PT

Jack Zuckerman, PT

Physical Therapy  ·

Jack Zuckerman, PT is a physical therapist in Verona, NJ and has been practicing for 8 years. He specializes in physical therapy.

Total Recovery PT

1 Mount Prospect Ave

Verona, NJ 07044

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Jack Zuckerman?
Jack Zuckerman's Performance
What People Say About Jack Zuckerman, PT
Recent
Jack and his team have brought me back to walking and living, pain free! Their techniques and exercises are spot on! On eof the best medical procedures I have ever had. Thank you!T
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
I'm happy that Dr. Z was able to help me. From the very first visit he knew what I needed and was able to get me back into shape and play soccer again. The atmosphere of the office is very professional and welcoming. I would not hesitate to come back if I need physical therapy again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
You can tell by how Jack, Dino, Sasha and Stefania relate to Total Recovery's patients that this is not an assembly line PT facility. Everyone at Total Recovery is warm and friendly and seem to genuinely care about my recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
I was looking for a PT in the area and based on insurance recommendations and patient reviews I decided to give Dr. Jack a try and was not disappointed. He is very thorough, clearly explains your condition and the reason for recommended therapies. The environment is comfortable and friendly and I started to feel relief very quickly after starting my program.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
i avoided professional pt after knee surgery,bad decision. After years of pain and progressive knee immobility decided to seek pt. Best decision!!!!!! I saw significant positive improvement within the fist week. After a month able to move painfree with flexibility and ease. Completely satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
Jack and Dino really helped me get back on my feet (back) again. There is a remarkable improvement in my lower back pain from the day I started coming for therapy. Right from Session#1 to Session#25, I was paid attention to and Jack and Dino made sure that my physical therapy program is continuously updated and exercises are added to help my back gain strength. I am sincerely grateful for their help and support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
My two sons and I had never had physical therapy. Jack is very knowledgeable and takes his time to explain the exercises. He is very friendly and made us feel comfortable. The staff is also great and helpful when setting up the appointments. Overall we are very satisfied with our physical therapy experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
I found Dr. Z when I switched my health insurance this year and was extremely glad I did. Compared to my last physical therapist, Dr. Z and his colleagues are very knowledgeable, gentle, and thorough. I have seen 2x the results in my progress compared to my visits with prior PTs. Not only does Total Recovery PT address your specific issues and concerns about your injury, but they also address other contributing factors like posture, exercising, sleeping positions, etc. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
From the very first moment we walked in, we knew we picked the right place. We have been to many different PT places in the Montclair - all are good but this ones stands out. We used Total Recovery for our 15 year old daughter. Jack spent a good hour in the initial assessment and every session she received personalized care. Never waiting around nor feeling rushed. What makes this place extra special is the way they incorporate aspects of a given sport into the therapy session.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
Jack is a great therapist, willing to spend time listening and explaining, and really cares about your recovery. I'm recovering from an injury that required surgery, and will be coming here for quite some time. I'm confident that I picked the right place to come to get back to 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
Great experience in a intimate environment! Loved the one on one attention. Had hip replacement surgery and the team had me nearly at full strength and range of motion in 6 weeks! Excellent follow up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
Me and my 2 children have been seeing Jack for several weeks now and we couldn't be more satisfied with all aspects of the therapy. Having back problems almost all my adult life I have seen many therapists in several countries but still Jack's approach, extensive knowledge and skills impress me. He works with my children too and we are very happy with the progress. Their sessions are well designed and executed and - as additional bonus - my children really enjoy Jack's warm and kind personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
Total Recovery PT is a great place to go to receive PT for many different issues! My back feels great and anyone who walks in says the same!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
Dr. Zuckerman and Dr. Dino have done a great job helping me regain my ability to walk after a broken leg. I felt the difference immediately, and have been steadily progressing. Their assistant, Sasha, navigated my insurance and it was easy and seamless. Everyone is friendly, caring, and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
I have been to PT before and expected something similar...the routine, mundane list of exercises contained neatly on a set of handouts...etc. So when Dr Jack was recommended with such high accolades that it seemed unrealistic. Well let me confirm. Professionalism, courtesy, personal involvement...yes. But add to that a thorough and holistic knowledge of the issues and how to become healthy again, and stay that way, this is the person you want on your team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
Knowledgeable staff, clean office, positive environment, and measurable improvement for my shoulder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
First time I came to Dr. Zuckerman he worked on my hand, which was injured from a fall, and I had great results. I was extremely happy that I was able to go back to using my hand the way I did before my fall. I was so pleased with his work and recommended him to a few of my friends and came back for PT on my foot after a surgery. He has made getting back to normal easier than expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
After just a few visits, I have noticed a significant reduction of pain and vastly improved mobility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
Total Recovery PT are excellent, Jack was very helpful for me and my shoulder recovery,he gave me good advice.The exercices he shared with me were very appropriate to my situation,and will continue to help me.The atmosphere is graet in this place
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Zuckerman, PT?
Doctor Zuckerman and his team are dedicated to getting patients enjoying a pain free life again. Jack quickly assessed my issues and provided successful solutions and sound advice on how to eliminate the pain and regain full mobility. I highly recommend Total Recovery PT.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Jack Zuckerman?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.