Counseling  |
Male
Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW
Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW is a counseling provider who practices in Lodi, CA.

1920 Tienda Dr Ste 101

Lodi, CA 95242

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Jack Tanenbaum

• Counseling

Jack Tanenbaum does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Jack Tanenbaum is unavailable at this time.

Jack Tanenbaum has no awards or honors listed.

Jack Tanenbaum has no media or publications listed.

Jack Tanenbaum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jack Tanenbaum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jack Tanenbaum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jack Tanenbaum to family and friends
3.6
Jack Tanenbaum's Performance
in Lodi, CA |
I initially came to Jack for some body image issues and how they also related to my marriage. After a few session, only, I discovered epiphanies that I was not able to solve on my own for 8 years! I harbored these thoughts and feelings for that long. I am a much more confident person now, have a healthier marriage, and improved body image because of my work Jack.
We saw Jack for marriage counseling, he was not really helpful to us at all. You could tell he was trying to be patient, and let us figure out stuff. Unfortunately, if we could have figured out how to solve our problems- we would have. We went to Jack for help. By the end of our time with him, after several months, he was visibly agitated and finally asked us Why are you even married!? That was pretty much my final straw with him. We sought help elsewhere, and had much better results.
in Davis, CA |
There's really no one like Jack. Forty years experience...Calmly walks you through everything. A consumate professional in every way. Gentle, compassionate, patient. Wise and healing nature. Wish I would have known about him hears ago! Seeing him for PTSD and grief counseling...He's just the best.
in Lodi, CA |
Jack doesn't try to fix a person's issues...he carefully and gently educates his patient on the steps he / she can take to lift themselves out of their challenges. He asks the most insightful and thought-provoking questions...questions that keep me thinking and working on my own issues long after each visit with Jack has ended. If you want someone to GIVE YOU answers, look elsewhere. Jack recognizes that progress requires hard work and thought; he serves as the patient's guide to wholeness.
Have you seen Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW?
Are you Jack Tanenbaum?