Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW

CounselingMale

Counseling

Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW is a Counselor in Lodi, CA. His office accepts telehealth appointments.

Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW
2715 W Kettleman Ln Ste 203-113 Lodi, CA 95242
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available
  • Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Jack Tanenbaum treats your condition or procedure

Jack Tanenbaum accepts

Jack Tanenbaum accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Jack Tanenbaum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jack Tanenbaum

3.6

I love Jack Tannenbaum, LCSW
I saw Jack years ago, during a traumatic childhood. He was calming, during a turbulent period of my life. I have not forgotten what he did for me. He was wonderful when I had nowhere else to turn.
Eliot – Apr 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW?
Jack is a kind, skilled therapist who genuinely cares and goes above and beyond to help his patients. I see him primarily for severe PTSD and Bipolar 2 Disorder. I have been severely depressed and if it weren’t for Jack and my psychiatrist, I’d be dead already. He continues to be here for me, sitting with me in the depression and the fear, and gently challenging my faulty, self-harming thoughts and cognitive distortions. He accepts me as I am, unconditionally yet encourages me to grow and get healthier.
Hurting in Sacramento – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW?
Unfortunately, I found Jack to be a bit of a flake. After requesting a second appointment, his response was to ask for my billing information, but never offered me any appointment times.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Still depressed & looking for a new therapist in LODI, CA – Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW?
I initially came to Jack for some body image issues and how they also related to my marriage. After a few session, only, I discovered epiphanies that I was not able to solve on my own for 8 years! I harbored these thoughts and feelings for that long. I am a much more confident person now, have a healthier marriage, and improved body image because of my work Jack.
Michelle in Lodi, CA – Jan 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW?
We saw Jack for marriage counseling, he was not really helpful to us at all. You could tell he was trying to be patient, and let us figure out stuff. Unfortunately, if we could have figured out how to solve our problems- we would have. We went to Jack for help. By the end of our time with him, after several months, he was visibly agitated and finally asked us Why are you even married!? That was pretty much my final straw with him. We sought help elsewhere, and had much better results.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Still Married – Jul 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW?
There's really no one like Jack. Forty years experience...Calmly walks you through everything. A consumate professional in every way. Gentle, compassionate, patient. Wise and healing nature. Wish I would have known about him hears ago! Seeing him for PTSD and grief counseling...He's just the best.
Susie B. in Davis, CA – Jun 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW?
Jack doesn't try to fix a person's issues...he carefully and gently educates his patient on the steps he / she can take to lift themselves out of their challenges. He asks the most insightful and thought-provoking questions...questions that keep me thinking and working on my own issues long after each visit with Jack has ended. If you want someone to GIVE YOU answers, look elsewhere. Jack recognizes that progress requires hard work and thought; he serves as the patient's guide to wholeness.
Working On It in Lodi, CA – Jan 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Tanenbaum, LCSW?

How was your experience with Jack Tanenbaum?