Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Jack Ricci, DC
My name is Dr. Jack Ricci and I am a Chiropractor in Nevada City, CA. I have 16 years of experience in the Chiropractic profession. Many people ask my why I became a Chiropractor, and the reason is quite simple; it chose me. Many years ago, while studying pre-med at UC Davis I hurt my back a couple of times pretty bad. Western medicine was unable to help. The drugs my doctors gave me made me sick and the physical therapy exercises they prescribed did not help. A dear friend recommended his Chiropractor, and with some reservations I went to see him. I didn't believe in Chiropractic at the time because I had heard false information from my teachers and family medical doctors. But my Chiropractor, Dr. Frank Sovinsky DC asked me if I could "suspend my disbelief long enough to see it working?" And so I did, and the results were so good that it literally changed my life. Not only did my back feel better, but I found relief for my long standing digestive problems and high blood pressure. I generally began to feel healthier than I had in many years. So I decided to become a Chiropractor and give the gift of good health to others. I'm passionate about my work and I thoroughly enjoy offering people safe and effective solutions to their health problems without the use of drugs or surgery. Don't get me wrong, there's a time for drugs or surgery. But there's also a lot that we can do to avoid those potentially risky choices. I'm also a husband, a father, a friend, an avid traveler, an adventurer, a cycling athlete, a coach, a mentor, a blogger, and a seeker of good times. My Vision is a world full of healthy people who are free to live extraordinary lives and contribute in meaningful ways. I studied Biology, Neuroscience and English Lit. at the University of California, Davis. After graduating college I went on to earn a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life Chiropractic College West in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am grateful to be able to share the gift of good health with the people of Nevada County. I look forward to connecting with you. See you soon! Welcome to Core Chiropractic!

513 Searls Ave Ste 8

Nevada City, CA 95959

Learn about Dr. Ricci

The body is designed to be self healing and self regulating.  If something isn't healing right then it's our job to figure out why and then help the patient to address the cause of the problem which then allows the body to heal.

• Chiropractic
  • Athletic Training
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Ricci does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uc Davis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Ricci has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ricci has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ricci does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ricci and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ricci's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ricci to family and friends
based on 1 review (1 with a comment)
Dr. Ricci's Performance
in Grass Valley, CA |
Dr. Jack is phenomenal! He does a thorough consultation and examination to first assure that he will not cause any harm. Then he uses the most modern and effective techniques to help not only relieve pain, but to enhance health. He wants each of his patients to enjoy as close to perfect health as possible throughout his/her life. I have never had a chiropractor ... or any doctor ... truly listen to me and be as caring about me and my health as Dr. Jack. I can not imagine going to anyone else
Have you seen Dr. Jack Ricci, DC?
Are you Dr. Ricci?