Jack Kettering, MS CCC

Psychological Trauma ·  Male · Age 41

Jack Kettering

Harmony in Healing

920 Heritage Park Blvd Ste 200B Layton, UT 84041

Jack Kettering, MS CCC is a psychological trauma specialist in Layton, UT. He specializes in psychological trauma, counseling, and more.

Jack Kettering accepts

Jack Kettering accepts the following insurance:

Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan
Select Choice
Select Med
Select Med Plus
Select Value

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Jack Kettering treats your condition or procedure

Jack Kettering's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Jack Kettering's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jack Kettering

Jack Kettering?
What People Say About Jack Kettering, MS CCC
Jack is a fantastic guy. I always come away from our sessions feeling better than when I went in. He has helped me in multiple ways and I love talking with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack is an understanding connectable friend. Treatment doesn't feel like a doctor appointment is feeling like talking with a friend but is still productive. I can't say enough good
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
I can speak on so many amazing qualities Jack offers but I’ll keep it short. This man is well beyond his years. He understand how to connect. He brings a very humble, honest, real, and open perspective into his work. He honestly is a master of his craft and I would say that if you ever get the opportunity to speak with him you should. It’s been an honor. To say that he has helped me, to say that he has helped me realize so many things on my own, to say that he has been a positive influence on me
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
I have seen two therapists over the course of probably ten years, and Jack was able to lift me back up in a difficult time in my life. I struggle with severe depression and anxiety, and he was able to help me see many of the addictive behaviors that I pursue in the relationships that I have in my life. It has always been a work in progress, but he has shown me the ways that I can overcome playing the victim role and being manipulative. I appreciated Jack in ways that he was able to tell me how i
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack is fantastic I would recommend him to anyone willing to give the effort. I like everything he's helped me get through and we're still going working towards getting back to me not this dark hole I've slipped into. I'm about 2 months in and every meeting we have I climb a little further out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack has helped me so much on my path to overcoming my addictive behaviors. Leading me in recognizing the negative beliefs I've told myself for so long. I have so much more peace and joy in my life that I have always wanted, but couldn't seem to obtain until he showed me the way. He puts himself in his clients shoes to help them as best as possible. He is exactly who I needed and would recommend him to whomever is really ready for change in their life. Thank you Jack!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
I was in a very bad place and nothing was helping. But I found Jack and he helped save my life. I am very grateful for him and his style of therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Super positive experience! I felt like he really listened to me and was very considerate of my needs. His criticism was direct, yet kind. If I ever felt like something didn’t quite go right or I felt off after a session I felt comfortable reaching out to him and he usually resolved my concerns in a timely matter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
This year has been the most difficult one so far. Jack has help me my husband, my marriage, and me so much. He doesn’t just try to tell you what to do. He truly tries to understand you and what you are about to talk about those things. I will continue to see as much as I can!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
I would absolutely recommend Jack to anyone. He's hilarious and personable. Jack was a tremendous help in getting me through a really rough, dark and difficult time in my life. He genuinely wants to see his clients succeed. He is easy to open up to and is direct in his communication. Because I have been in to see Jack, I now know how to truly evaluate how I'm feeling and what actually matters in my life. If I ever get lost in life again, I would definitely go back to Jack for help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?

How was your experience with Jack Kettering?

People that I have worked with have experienced a lot of success. I believe this happens because they are willing to trust me and create a therapeutic relationship where we are able to explore their personal circumstances. My approach is to delve int...

• Psychological Trauma