Jack Kettering, MS CCC

Psychological Trauma •  Male • Age 42

Jack Kettering

Harmony in Healing

920 Heritage Park Blvd Ste 200b Layton, UT 84041

Jack Kettering, MS CCC is a Psychological Trauma Specialist in Layton, UT. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jack Kettering to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Psychological Trauma Specialists in your area

See similar Psychological Trauma Specialists in Layton

Jack Kettering accepts

Jack Kettering accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan
Select Choice
Select Med
Select Med Plus
Select Value

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Jack Kettering treats your condition or procedure

Jack Kettering's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Sports Rehabilitation
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Jack Kettering's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jack Kettering

Jack Kettering?
Jack is a fantastic guy. I always come away from our sessions feeling better than when I went in. He has helped me in multiple ways and I love talking with him.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack is an understanding connectable friend. Treatment doesn't feel like a doctor appointment is feeling like talking with a friend but is still productive. I can't say enough good
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
I can speak on so many amazing qualities Jack offers but I’ll keep it short. This man is well beyond his years. He understand how to connect. He brings a very humble, honest, real, and open perspective into his work. He honestly is a master of his craft and I would say that if you ever get the opportunity to speak with him you should. It’s been an honor. To say that he has helped me, to say that he has helped me realize so many things on my own, to say that he has been a positive influence on me
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
I have seen two therapists over the course of probably ten years, and Jack was able to lift me back up in a difficult time in my life. I struggle with severe depression and anxiety, and he was able to help me see many of the addictive behaviors that I pursue in the relationships that I have in my life. It has always been a work in progress, but he has shown me the ways that I can overcome playing the victim role and being manipulative. I appreciated Jack in ways that he was able to tell me how i
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack is fantastic I would recommend him to anyone willing to give the effort. I like everything he's helped me get through and we're still going working towards getting back to me not this dark hole I've slipped into. I'm about 2 months in and every meeting we have I climb a little further out.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack has helped me so much on my path to overcoming my addictive behaviors. Leading me in recognizing the negative beliefs I've told myself for so long. I have so much more peace and joy in my life that I have always wanted, but couldn't seem to obtain until he showed me the way. He puts himself in his clients shoes to help them as best as possible. He is exactly who I needed and would recommend him to whomever is really ready for change in their life. Thank you Jack!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
I was in a very bad place and nothing was helping. But I found Jack and he helped save my life. I am very grateful for him and his style of therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Super positive experience! I felt like he really listened to me and was very considerate of my needs. His criticism was direct, yet kind. If I ever felt like something didn’t quite go right or I felt off after a session I felt comfortable reaching out to him and he usually resolved my concerns in a timely matter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
This year has been the most difficult one so far. Jack has help me my husband, my marriage, and me so much. He doesn’t just try to tell you what to do. He truly tries to understand you and what you are about to talk about those things. I will continue to see as much as I can!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
I would absolutely recommend Jack to anyone. He's hilarious and personable. Jack was a tremendous help in getting me through a really rough, dark and difficult time in my life. He genuinely wants to see his clients succeed. He is easy to open up to and is direct in his communication. Because I have been in to see Jack, I now know how to truly evaluate how I'm feeling and what actually matters in my life. If I ever get lost in life again, I would definitely go back to Jack for help.
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack is a great therapist who made me feel loved and valued since day one. He has helped me overcome addictive behaviors and helped me learn how to show empathy and concern for others. Working with him has improved my ability to communicate and express my emotions. His personality made me feel extremely comfortable with opening up to him from day one. I am grateful for the help he has given me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack has really helped me overcome some struggles in my life & I am very grateful for the time I spend with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack is awesome! He has an appropriate sense of humor and helped me feel confident that I could overcome the things I was dealing with. I didn’t have to feel so alone in my struggles anymore. He helped me put things in perspective and take a balanced view. He helped get me to a solid foundation where I know what I need and how to fulfill those needs in good, positive ways. I’m so much less “in my head” about mistakes and failures, and now I have the tools to be emotionally self-sufficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
I am very grateful for the time I’ve spent in sessions with Jack. He has helped me approach and overcome a variety of issues in my life.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack was an amazing person to talk to, to problem solve and to help diagnose my thought patterns. 10/10 recommend
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack has been exceptional with his ability to help me lift my person roadblocks and limiting beliefs in not only my personal life but business as well!
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack is a brilliant shining light in my life. He has shown me what has caused my addictive behaviours and worked with me through various therapy techniques in curing them and my Outlook and emotional well-being has been amazing. He really has shown me and allowed me to feel fulfilled and cared for. I always feel like I am enbraced with caring attention toward recovery and living wonderful life
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
I've been seeing Jack for about 4 years now & am a believer that everyone should see a therapist! I often tell people about my experience with therapy and how it has helped me in all aspects of my life, especially by giving me tools to draw on in any situation. If you are looking for someone that is hilarious and kind yet professional and tells you how it is, Jack is your man.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack has helped me change my life for the better. I was in a dark place and did not know how to get out. With Jack's expertise in EMDR, other forms of therapy, and nurturing heart he has been able to help me heal. I am at peace with who I am and I see the world in a different light...a much healthier light. I am grateful that I was able to find Jack and highly recommend him.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?
Jack is a pro at what he does. His goal is for you to have a life you want and give you the skills to get there. I love that he focuses on your future and uses your past to heal. He is genuine and cares for each person as an individual. I’ve been in therapy for years and he is the first therapist I’ve run across where he wants you to get better and not need him.
Mar 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jack Kettering, MS CCC?

How was your experience with Jack Kettering?

People that I have worked with have experienced a lot of success. I believe this happens because they are willing to trust me and create a therapeutic...Read more

I grew up in southern California, but have lived in several states. After completing grad school in Florida, I moved to Las Vegas to work with an outpatient...Read more

• Psychological Trauma