Dr. Jack Crocker, DC

Dr. Jack Crocker, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jack Crocker, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Lebanon, MO. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Read his story

464 N Jefferson Ave

Lebanon, MO 65536

• Coventry Health Care of Missouri
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Crocker

Dr. Crocker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Crocker " I was born and raised in Lebanon, Missouri. After graduation I moved to Springfield, Missouri and worked for a short time, until I was drafted into the U.S. Army. After my tour of duty I knew I wanted to do something to help other people. So, I went back to college and obtained my undergraduate degree in radiology. This enabled me to work in different hospitals while I finished my pre-med degree. With all the education I received, and the experiences I had in the hospitals, I really felt that there had to be another way to help others get and stay well, without the use of medicines or surgery. That is when I decided to go to Chiropractic college. I had been helped by Chiropractic when I was very young with headaches and I felt this was a great way to help others like it helped me. I thank the Lord every day for placing me here. I have seen so many people's lives changed through Chiropractic and the work we do here."

This content was provided by Dr. Crocker "When you arrive, our receptionist will welcome you as a member of our family.  We will request that you complete our patient forms located in the New Patient Center.

Next, you will have a consultation with Dr. Crocker to discuss your health-related problems, concerns, and potential treatment options. This initial visit is designed for Dr. Crocker to learn more about you, your condition & expectations to determine how chiropractic care can meet your goals.

After your consultation, Dr. Crocker will perform a complete chiropractic examination testing your reflexes and flexibility. Other standard neurological, orthopedic, postural, and physical tests will be performed as well. However, nothing will be done in our office without your consent.

Dr. Crocker will give you a detailed report of all findings & answer any questions.

After reviewing your history, goals, & examining your spine & X-rays, he will discuss recommendations & notify you if your condition requires care with other providers. He will provide the best treatment /wellness program for you."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Rehabilitation

Dr. Crocker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Decompression
  • Diet Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Spinal Decompression

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Crocker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Crocker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Crocker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crocker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Crocker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crocker to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Crocker Says:

We greatly value the opinion of our patients here at Crocker Chiropractic and work hard every day to insure that our patient's needs are being met. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Dr. Crocker's Performance
in Lebanon, MO |
Dr. Crocker has helped me in so many ways. On January 3rd, I could not walk. I knew I messed up my back real bad, but I had no idea how bad it was. I called & told him that I could not walk. He told me to get in to see him that day. My I & husband managed to get me in the car. I honestly could not walk. I was in excruciating pain. Within 3 weeks & could walk without a walker or a cane. Come to find out I had 3 bulging discs, 1 herniated disc & a tear in my back. Thanks Dr. Jack.
Waynesville, MO |
I had scoliosis in my back and neck and I had heard great things about Dr.Crocker so I wanted to try him out. What an amazing doctor! He did a complete exam and explained what needed to be done. He gave me a set of exercises to do that would accelerate my progress.. I couldn't believe it when that evening he called me to see how I was doing and to make sure I iced my back.. WOW I've never had a doctor personally call me to see how I was doing.. Thank you Dr. Crocker!
Have you seen Dr. Jack Crocker, DC?
Are you Dr. Crocker?