Dr. Jack Armstrong, DC

Dr. Jack Armstrong, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Jack Armstrong, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Blue Ash, OH.

4434 Carver Woods Dr

Blue Ash, OH 45242

Learn about Dr. Armstrong

• Chiropractic

Dr. Armstrong does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Armstrong is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Armstrong has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Armstrong has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Armstrong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Armstrong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Armstrong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Armstrong to family and friends
Dr. Armstrong's Performance
in Landen, OH |
I've had regular scheduled appointments with Dr. Armstrong for the past two years. It took me a long time to find a doctor of any kind that could help me with my chronic neck, shoulder and arm pain that I had for 10 years. Over a few months all of my pain and limited range of motion improved greatly. I am now free of all of that chronic pain and I continue to see Dr. Armstrong to maintain and improve my health. It's as if each appointment releases more lifelong tension and stress.
in Maineville, OH |
I've had an extraordinary experience with Dr. Armstrong over the past two years. I had a neck injury 10 years prior to seeing Dr. Armstrong which left me with chronic pain in my head neck and arms. I have seen other chiropractors who were not able to help me. Dr. Armstrong has gently and effectively help relieve all of my neck head and arm pain. I couldn't turn my head to the right and now I have full range of motion of my head and neck. I continue every 1-4 months and keep feeling better!
in Goshen, OH |
Dr Armstrong is the best!! He has helped get me through many issues that I have had over the years. I would recommend him with an A+++. Office staff is excellent. Just a very calming and relaxing place to visit. Soft music playing just makes your visit so much more stress free. Love this place.
Have you seen Dr. Jack Armstrong, DC?
Are you Dr. Armstrong?