Dr. Jack Abramson, OD

Dr. Jack Abramson, OD

Optometry  |
Male
Dr. Jack Abramson, OD is an optometry provider who practices in San Antonio, TX.

5555 De Zavala Rd

San Antonio, TX 78249

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Abramson

• Optometry

Dr. Abramson does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Abramson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Abramson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Abramson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abramson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abramson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abramson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abramson to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Abramson's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Jack is the best. I enjoy going to see him and his awesome office manager. They are always so much fun, and when it comes down to itthey ars the best in the business. My eyes have unfortunately gotten progressively worse throughout the last 4 years I've been seeing him but he's always been very helpful and accommodating and is a man that truly loves life and loves what he does and it shows every time I go to his office thanks Dr. Jack keep up the good work.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr, Abramson, was very interested in making sure that my eyes were well taken care. He is knowledgeable in his field and i have never had to wait a ridiculous time to see him.
in San Antonio Tx |
I have gone to him since I moved here to SA(4 years ago). The price is good, he's very straight forward about your eyes and how you should take care of them, if you wear contacts. He helped me be more careful with my eyes. I like it there and will continue to go back.
in San Antonio, TX |
First, the receptionist couldnt find him and said he was probaly inside the wal-mart. he was 20 minutes late for my appt. i had to get back to work and when he came in, he didn't apologize for keeping me waiting. and then he was very rude with the way he was asking the routine questions. He made me feel uncomfortable and i've never wanted to get out of a doctor's office so fast. Never ever going back there.
in SAN ANTONIO |
I have been with this Dr. Since I was 16 years old. He has never over charged me. I've never felt for a second that he was being dishonest about anything he has ever told me. His secretaries are always very nice and go over and beyond to answer any questions you might have. I love it there.
Have you seen Dr. Jack Abramson, OD?
Are you Dr. Abramson?