Dr. Jace Buzek, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Buzek

"I've been going to Dr Buzek for about 2 yrs. I'd never seen a chiropractor before & was referred by a friend. At the time. I was pregnant & having some really painful hip/ back issues. Dr Buzek spent a lot of time explaining what he was doing and within a few moments he'd figured out exactly what was wrong. After a quick adjustment I felt better immediately! I go in now about every 3-4 weeks & have recommended him to so many people. He's the best & he genuinely cares about his patients!"

Read Review

"Dr. Buzek is hands-down the best chiropractor I have ever been to! Just when I thought nobody could rid me of my migraines (caused by a decade-old neck injury from a car accident) I visited Dr. B and began my road to healing. Now, 18 months later, I usually need nothing more than a few tylenol to cure a headache. YAY! I also saw him throughout the duration of my pregnancy, which was incredibly helpful for a variety of ailments. He's so great, as is his office staff. I recommend them to everyone!"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Buzek

Dr. Buzek?
Dr. Buzek's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jace Buzek, DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jace Buzek, DC?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jace Buzek, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Buzek?

"Dr. B was born and raised in Greensburg, Pennsylvania (about 45 miles east of Pittsburgh – what's up Yinzers!?). While this is what he tells people, it's not exactly true. He spent much of his early life traveling in the back of his dad's conv...

• Chiropractic

Robert Morris University
2010
2006

Dr. Buzek accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Buzek treats your condition or procedure

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pregnancy Care
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Whiplash