Izabela Adamus, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 50

Izabela Adamus

Wholistic Therapeutcis

7667 W 95th St Ste 200 Hickory Hills, IL 60457

Izabela Adamus, PT is a physical therapist in Hickory Hills, IL. She specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Izabela Adamus accepts

Izabela Adamus accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Commercial Insurance Company

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Izabela Adamus treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Izabela Adamus

Izabela Adamus?
Izabela Adamus' Performance
What People Say About Izabela Adamus, PT
Izabela’s miraculous work has helped me regain a level of mobility I never expected to reach. I had done excruciating sports-PT for years with no lasting benefit and eventually stopped. I am fully and permanently disabled and supported by SSDI, due to degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, spinal stenosis, nerve damage, and retrolisthesis of one vertebrae. I have been in chronic pain for many years. Thanks to Izabela, I was able to pack my own car and drive cross country!
×Post a ResponseAre you Izabela Adamus, PT?
D.I.S.H. Syndrome/Forestier's Disease I was diagnosed with D.I.S.H. Syndrome/Forestier Disease (calcification and ossification of my neck and spine), with no hope of recovery. My life was totally consumed by managing my pain, living hour by hour trying to extend the time between taking Opioids to make my 5 to 6 pills a day last 24 hours. I would use thermal pool exercises, shiatzus, therapeutic canes, neck braces, heating pads or most any device/activity to try to help manage my severe chronic p
×Post a ResponseAre you Izabela Adamus, PT?
I came to Izabela Adamus with severe pain in my hip radiating down to my leg. I have been to several doctors who could not diagnose the problem. After one visit not only did she diagnose my problem but I had an 80% improvement in my hip. I highly recommend Izabela. She is in my opinion a phenomenal therapist.Tony G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Izabela Adamus, PT?
I can't say enough good things about this place. Izabela, the owner and master physical therapist, is outstanding. Not only is she an excellent therapist but she's also very compassionate, sweet, calming and patient. She is extremely knowledgeable and I trust her completely. I'm very grateful that I discovered this place. I was a difficult case. I truly believe no other physical therapist would have had the patience to heal and help my chronic pain like Izabela did. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Izabela Adamus, PT?
I came to Izabela with hamstring injury due to my long distance running. Could not be any happier with the results and what is the most important I can run again now which I love. She is very knowledgable, caring, empathetic and has an excellent bed site manners. I learnt a lot from her about my body and Myofascial Release
×Post a ResponseAre you Izabela Adamus, PT?
I can't say enough good things about Izabela. Not only is she an excellent therapist but she's compassionate, gentle, sweet, calming and patient. I had a very positive experience with her and I trust her completely. I suffered from chronic pelvic floor pain after surgery for close to years. I truly believe no other therapist could have healed me emotionally and physically like she did. I am forever grateful for everything she's done for me. She's a very special person with a great talent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Izabela Adamus, PT?
Certified John F Barnes Expert therapists. She was very bad and very rough. JFB is a gentle sustained pressure therapy to treat fascia. Do NOT recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Izabela Adamus, PT?

How was your experience with Izabela Adamus?