Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 51

Dr. Draughon
2797 NC 55 Hwy Cary, NC 27519

Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP is an internal medicine specialist in Cary, NC and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from East Carolina University / Brody School Of Medicine in 2015 and specializes in internal medicine and psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

Dr. Draughon accepts

Dr. Draughon accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
MedCost
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Dr. Draughon treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Draughon's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Developmental Disorders
  • Dissociative Disorder
  • Drug Abuse
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Oppositional Defiant Disorder
  • Pain Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Social Phobia
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2015

4.2

Dr. Draughon?
Dr. Draughon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP
We were dropped without any notification
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
I have been in and out of the mental healthcare system for almost 20 years of my life. I have been to numerous doctors over the years and by far Dr. Draughon has been a shining light. Not only was she incredibly intuitive that i was severely over-medicated from a previous doctor but she was able to correctly diagnose and manage my medication so that i was brought back to life. I have been able to function better than i could have ever imagined given my current mental conditions thanks to Dr. D.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
I have enjoyed my appointments with Dr. Draughon. She is very laid back and makes me feel at ease. She is a good listener, and I can tell she loves her work. I trust her to help me through the tough times that come with having a mental illness. I recommend her! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Dr Ivonne is such an amazing Doctor .I took my daughter to see her five months ago she has been a tremendous help to us very caring and compassionate great listener.She has made herself available to us when we needed her and has helped us through a tough time. I feel very lucky to have her for our Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
I am one of doctor D's patients. I have only amazing things to say for an about her. She truly has changed an helped me become a better person. I highly highly recommend her to anyone who wants a person who cares, listens, an gets you to a state of well being. I did not know how mentally drained, physically drained, an misurable all the way around. After sesstions with dr. D i have grown to understand that life is not that way. An that life can be normal, an exceptional. She is a true hero.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
She did not listen and was very bold in her assumptions. At my first appt, she suggested we talk about "how to get you out of your marriage". She was unaware of the severe withdrawal effects of my med and had me taper off of it in 5 days. She ignored my concerns and at my next appt I had to tell her what dosages to prescribe so I could taper off more slowly. "You really like this med, don't you?" No. I want to be OFF this med but the side effects are SEVERE. She still did not take me seriously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Dr. Draughon is the most incredible psychiatrist I've ever met with. Not only does she do everything she's capable of doing to make you healthy and happy, but she also takes your thoughts into consideration with your therapy. She relates well with her patients, she cuts to the chase, she's encouraging, and she treats her patients like a friend-in-need. For anyone going through a tough time and needing psychiatric therapy, Dr. Draughon is marvelous. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
She is amazing! From the first moment I sat down with her it is very obvious that she truly cares about her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Dr. Draughon has been wonderful and helped me realize the steps I need to take to improve my life. The visits I have had with her have helped me tremendously in my recovery. I can honestly say that Dr. Draughon has put in place a treatment plan that has given me my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Ivonne is such a personable doctor. I always feel comfortable with her as she always listens. She cares by responding with compassion. She desires to know me as a person, not just a patient. Even when I am feeling bad, I always leave encouraged. My life has changed since I began seeing her. She has gotten on the right balance of medication... for me. I am very thankful to have found her and I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Dr. Draughon is an amazing Doctor who takes the time to understand her patients and their challenges and then works with them to implement a comprehensive and effective treatment plan. She is currently treating me and my son and has been extremely successful in both scenarios. She offers common sense approaches and tools during treatment. We are very happy that we found her. Dr. Draughon has had an enormous positive impact on my family overall!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Dr. Draughon has been a blessing to find. She is very understanding, compassionate and knowledgable. I always feel that she really listens and allows plenty of time and input to get to the root of the issue. She is very flexible as well and cares about my concerns, encouraging me to try a treatment but never pushy. So glad she is here in Wake Forest!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
She really has respect for me as a client and knows that I am the person who has to do the work and knows what I have to do to improve my health. Super smart and intuitive. She was able to diagnose a situation I had that had never been addressed. I am very grateful for that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Has been wonderful to work with and very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
She is helpful and personal - very friendly and gets to the point & root of your problems
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Dr Draughon has a wealth of experience and is always receptive to your concerns as a patient. She works very hard to give you the treatment you need, and adjusts well with new information.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Dr.D is one of a kind. She made me feel comfortable from the very first visit. She took time to ask questions and get to know me and my situation. She is very interested in what I've got going on and is there to help. She gave the correct amount of guidance advice and nurturing that I needed in a time where I felt I was at a breaking point. She answers ALL of my questions without hesitation. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a professional who truly cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Dr. Draughon is my absolute FAVORITE psychiatrist,& I've hada good amount of doctors. She's compassionate about helping me w/ every issue while taking the time to sit down & talk to me about deeper issues that I haven't been comfortable expressing to any of the other previous doctors. Expressing my emotions/problems to others has always been VERY difficult for me but her nonjudgement spirit is something that a lot of people don't sincerely have. She's a beautiful blessing from God. -Leah Gray.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Dr. Draughon has been amazing to me. She's been especially helpful in getting me to realize how to reprioritize my life in the way that I can best function. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is searching for someone to champion their decisions. Going to Dr. Draughon was one of my best decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivonne Draughon, DNP?
Dr. Draughon is a FANTASIC doctor. She has taken the time and effort to help our family. She explains medications and treatments. Caring for a family member with a mental illness is extremely stressful and scary and we are grateful that Dr. Draughon has become a member of team in the care of our son.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Draughon?