Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM

Telehealth services available

Kevin J Makati MD Pl

2605 W Swann Ave Ste 600 Tampa, FL 33609

(813) 444-2020

Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM is a Acupuncturist in Tampa, FL. He is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of Tampa. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gueorguiev to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Gueorguiev treats your condition or procedure

• Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Familial Hemiplegic Migraine
  • Fatigue
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Leg Pain
  • Leg Ulcer
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Menopause
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscle Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Palpitations
  • Pinched Nerve
  • Pinched Nerve in Back
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postoperative Pain
  • Tendonitis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Tui Na Massage
  • Unstable Angina
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Visual Migraine
  • Vitamin B12 Injection
  • Vomiting

Dr. Gueorguiev accepts

(813) 444-2020

Dr. Gueorguiev accepts the following insurance:

Univera Healthcare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Dr. Gueorguiev's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gueorguiev

Dr. Gueorguiev?
  • Listened & answered questions (29)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (28)
  • Appointment scheduling (27)
    I came with low back pain and swollen prostate. Don't feel any back pain and no longer wake up at night to urinate. Very happy with everything this doctor did for me.
    Jun 19, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    I went to Dr. Gueorguieve after three different urologists each performed invasive procedures because I had an enlarged kidney caused by a kidney stone. The third urologist was proposing kidney reconstruction or kidney removal. I endured almost a month of a tube in my kidney which went down my leg where a bag collected the output. During this treatment, I was seeing Dr. Gueorguieve concurrently. I decided to forego further treatment by the urologist and relied solely of the natural healing treatment by Dr. Gueorguieve, and after two months of his extraordinary care, my kidney is healthy and functioning normally. I cannot to begin to estimate the amount of time and work he put into getting me well again. I recommend Dr. "Ivo" highly to anyone seeking alternative medical treatment. I am truly thankful and fortunate to have him in my life.
    Marsha H. – Mar 18, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    I am a 45 yo healthy and active woman.I went to see Dr Ivaylo in Dec 2020 for a back issue. It only took one visit and I felt relief. I continued to see him for an underlying depression problem. It’s now been 5 visits and I have an herbal supplement regiment that has given me my vitality back. He is patient and listens to my concerns and addresses them. Appointments with him are easy to schedule. He does not run late. You will be seen at your appointment time. I cannot express in words how my overall health has gone from satisfactory to feeling 10 years younger. I wish I found him sooner. You will not be disappointed in seeking an alternative approach to health with Dr. Ivo.
    Feb 24, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    To say that Dr Ivo does a good job helping his patients would be a staggering understatement. This doctor has been helping me for two years. My last treatment was so good I was able to let go of my pain and actually relax while on the table. Those with pain issues get used to their pain & don't even realize how bad it is. Experiencing even just a little bit of relief allows the body to actually become aware & take a breather. His acupuncture & the chinese medicine I've taken on and off is also very good for anxiety and depression.
    John McBride – Jan 25, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    I want to express my gratitude to Dr. Ivo! I came to him with multiple health problems. I didn't think they could be solved, to be honest. These are fibrosis of the uterus, ovaries, breasts , depression, pain in the spine. Official medicine said to cut, remove and freeze! Of course, because medical bills are a huge source of income to the state budget...... for several months of acupuncture and the intake of herbs my body began to react: the bolt decreased during menstruation, the breast became softer, there was at least some libido, I began to feel like a woman)))) My mood began to align, less swings, more stable good mood, thoughts in the morning positive, although irritants of the number and problems remained the same. Most importantly, Dr. Ivo has a positive experience of complete disposal of ovarian and uterine fibrosis and can give a prediction for how long it will dissipate. In two months I am planning to conceive a child! And conventional medicine prescribed me surgery and 6
    Irina – Jan 16, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    My visit to Dr. Gueorguiev was excellent. He addessed all my health issues that a primary Doctor could not. I had a Uti that kept on coming back after my antibiotic were gone. Had numerous urine tests that everything was fine per my primary dr. after months of my uti's returning. Dr. Ivo requested a urinalysis to find that there still was a trace of bacteria which he quickly resolved with alternate medicine. I also had stomach issues which he also resolved. prolapsed bladder also resolved. and my osteoarthritis in my knees. I truly believe in alternate medicine even more than I did before. I would recommend acupunture to everyone. It is definitely safe and effective.
    Mary Ann Garasz – Jan 11, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    I got introduced to Dr. Ivo by my friend, Dr. Ivo does wonders. I was working around the house lifting boxes, and hurt my shoulder area. I was so sore, could not move my right side, could not even put my clothes on without help. After just one acupuncture treatment, my pain decreased by about 90%. Great doctor, listened carefully about the issue I had, and took me in for an appointment quickly.
    Tamara T – Dec 20, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    I am 69 years old and had a cerebellar stroke on October 6, 2020 caused by atrial fibrillation and was hospitalized. I have hypertension and arrhythmia. I take prescription medication that is supposed to but does not regulate arrhythmia and A-fib completely and was told by my cardiologist there were no real good drugs for A-fib and I would eventually need cardiac ablation. Dr. Ivo treats me with acupuncture and Chinese herbs that has seemed to steadily diminish my A-fib and arrhythmia episodes. In addition, I have had numerous motor vehicle and other accidents in my life. I have 8 herniated discs from C2-T2 levels. C5 and C6 discs have completely degenerated with spurs effecting the nerves to my hands with carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands. My surgeon wanted to fuse C5 through C7. I refused the surgery because I think 1 surgery will lead to 1 or 2 more surgeries until I am fused from C2-T2. Dr. Ivo is treating me with acupuncture, Chinese herbs and homeopathic injections.
    Bruce – Dec 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    I can’t say enough good about Dr. Ivo. I was referred to him by a friend. I thank her so much and Dr. Ivo. I was suffering with chronic migraines and nothing else was helping plus the medications I was taking had many side effects that compounded the problems I was having even more. After just two acupuncture treatments and another one scheduled. I am so happy to say that I have had no headache for one week for the first time in months. I highly recommend Dr. Ivo. I even can’t believe how much better I am feeling with other things as well. Hope to help someone else by telling them about Dr. Ivo like it has helped me. Thanks again
    Sheila – Jul 01, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    To say that I have found the right professional to suit my needs is an understatement.Dr Ivaylo Georguiev is an expert of knowing the body and assisting his patient make decisions that will increase their energy and improve the overall health. I got post traumatic stress disorder so bad I was borderline post partum psychosis.Zoloft and Xanax somehow helped me to quit crying.Anytime I was trying to quit a pill,my IBS was killing me with severe pain,as well as muscle,back pain, insomnia,trouble concentrating and etc.Regular visits to psichologist did not worked at all,waste of time and money for me. This time was a word away from previous experiences elsewhere. It was good to be treated with professionalism and care. I am off both medications,I have a lot of energy,able to sleep normal,back pain is almost gone. I can't thank him enough for the special care he has provided. He made me feel that I was in safe hands. It is obvious he loves what he does because he is good at it.Thank you!
    Dessi Miltenova – Jun 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    Dr. Gueorguiev treated a very serious incident of pneumonia I had. He was my hero because after two weeks it got completely cured! The herbs he prescribed me breathed life back into me. It was my first time turning to Chinese medicine for help. As a medical nurse, I believed in Western medicine. But after a few unpleasant experiences with how my Western doctors treated my illnesses I decided to try something different. I was very lucky to find Dr. Gueorguiev because his heart is in treating the cause of the illness and not a symptom. It is very rare these days. He is a very talented doctor on top of being very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!
    Natalya – Jun 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    Dr. Gueorguiev is more than an excellent doctor! He is very professional, pleasant, and he genuinely cares about his patients! I had a really bad low back pain due to a cyst in my spine I've been to many orthopedic surgeons that assured me that I have no other choice but surgery. My last resort before surgery was acupuncture and after a few weeks of treatments by Dr. Gueorguiev, the pain not only subsided but completely cleared up! He also treated me for some female issues and emotional problems I had for years. I have none of these problems anymore! He is a miracle worker!!!!!
    Martina Kostova – Jun 08, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    For many years I had sharp neck pains and lower back pain after an athletic injury. After the first visit with Dr. Ivo, I walked away with no neck pain. In the next couple visits we than concentrated on treating the lower back pain which shortly after has disappeared. It has been several months and I am still pain free, it feels amazing. I also had some female issues that I was dealing with for extensive period of time. I went several times to gynecological doctor but they kept telling me that everything is fine and would not take time to figure out the root cause of my issue. However, thanks to Dr. Ivo my issue has been resolved in no time. Dr. Ivo takes his patients very seriously. He studied my health problems very carefully and came up with the customized solutions that specifically targeted the health issues I was experiencing.
    V.V.M. – Jun 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    Update on Review; I last posted on in February and wow what an amazing transformation. People keep asking me what I am doing and I tell them about Dr. Ivo. Off ALL meds, no depression, no anxiety, no hives (have had hives for years!) Diabetes under control, no inflammation, and going from barely being able to walk to now walking 3 miles a day and losing weight. He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever seen. He also told me I do not have to come in except when needed. What?? A doctor that tells me I don't have to continue coming in again and again?? Dr. Ivo is a Doctor you can completely trust.. and that's amazing.
    Glenda – Mar 20, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    I had sevier migraine for many years. I had hedech on regular dayly basis. After visiting Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev and only a week aftet my treatment my hedech vanished. Dr. Gueorguiev is very knowledgeable and spend a good amount of time to go over with my treatment plan. I feel great and hard to believe but hedech free for more then a month. I will highly recommend Dr. Gueorguiev to anyone suffering from hedech or migraine.
    Olena Herun Hristova – Mar 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    I was running out of options with Western medicine. I greatly appreciate and respect Western medicine and it has saved my life many times. However, no one was looking for root cause. Dr. Ivo spent a great deal of time listening and reviewing my records. With just three visits, I am feeling about 75% better than before I visited. He also helped with a neck issue that no one else was able to help with. I have more energy. Finding some that listens to you and helps you improve is a dream come true.
    C.W. – Feb 02, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    Dr G has made much improvement to numerous issues that have concerned me for along period of time. Specifically, I was having much pain in my neck/shoulder area and needed immediate attention. The area responded on my first appointment & I am continuing care for healing & other issues. My goal is to continue treatment & long term maintenance! His care has surpassed my expectations for which I am thankful. Diane D
    Jan 10, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    Dr Ivo is an answer to prayer. When at my lowest physically and emotionally, he gave me hope. When other traditional doctors seemed to be annoyed and confused with me, Dr Ivo treated me with the utmost respect and his compassion to help heal me turned my life around. Having a strong history of reactions to western medicine I knew this was the path I needed to take and grateful I did. At my consultation, Dr Ivo spent a solid 4 hours listening, evaluating my issues and history with them. I finally felt heard. I highly recommend not only Dr Ivo, but eastern holistic medicine to everyone with issues of any kind.
    Abby Terry – Jan 08, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    I have been going through a stressful period for past two years, and for me this period was extremely painful. I haven't had a good night's sleep in months plus being fatigue was heavy for me. I should note that I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and amenorrhea through my medical doctors. At the same time I also experienced weight loss. I also had my testosterone and prolactin hormones elevated. My endocrinologist put me on L.thyroxine 75mg for the past two years. With only three acupuncture treatments, he brought me back into sweet dreams. Also, I now manage to maintain my composure in situations where I was nervous before. Dr. Ivo's acupuncture brings me energy, balance cheerfulness and positive mood! So I got rid of any negativity that had from various traumas caused by relationships with friends and families. As a result, I can now make accurate decisions and demonstrate happy behavior in different circumstances. His therapy had a positive impact on my emotions without a
    Kadrie Ahmed – Oct 29, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
    Dr. Ivaylo Georgiev is a doctor like no one else. I periodically visit LoCicero Medical Group for my low back pain and leave in minutes without any pain! In just few minutes he managed to cure me, even without pills, ointments or any rehabilitation. He was also capable to eliminate the pain in my waist, back and other complains I may experience. I sincerely trust his medical knowledge and judgment. He is a doctor that cares and treats his patients like his own family. The way he practice is very unique and made me realize that miracles do exist
    Oct 29, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Gueorguiev?

The goal of Alternative Medicine Acupuncture is to make patients feel better through natural methods such as changes in lifestyle, diet, natural...Read more

Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev also known as Dr. Ivo enters the medical field in 2006 performing nuclear medicine-PET/CT exams at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and...Read more

• Acupuncture