Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM

Telehealth services available

Alternative Medicine Acupuncture

2605 W Swann Ave Tampa, FL 33609

(813) 444-2020

Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM is a Acupuncturist in Tampa, FL. He is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of Tampa. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gueorguiev to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Tampa

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Gueorguiev accepts

(813) 444-2020

Dr. Gueorguiev accepts the following insurance:

Veterans Choice Program
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Gueorguiev treats your condition or procedure

• Elbow Pain
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Fatigue
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Leg Ulcer
  • Leucocoria
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Menopause
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscle Pain
  • Palpitations
  • Peripheral Neuropathy
  • Pinched Nerve
  • Pinched Nerve in Back
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postoperative Pain
  • Tendonitis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Tui Na Massage
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo
  • Vitamin B12 Injection
  • Vomiting

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Gueorguiev's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gueorguiev

Dr. Gueorguiev?
What People Say About Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM
I have known Dr. Ivo for about a year & a half. I came to him with so many health issues that my primary could not solve. I had a uti on & off for about a year. living on antibiotics. Dr. Ivo sent me for a urinalysis & discovered that I still had a trace of bacteria. after 2 months of acupuncture and herbal medicine I am cured of uti's . Dr. Ivo also put me on preventative medicine because I use to get a lot of uti's. I also had knee problems where I could not walk or stand for very long. went for gel injections that did nothing for me. Dr. Ivo miraculously helped me to walk and again with acupuncture method and chinese medicine. I have a neck problem from birth called torticollis where your neck leans towards one side and always in discomfort. Unfortunately it not curable but now with acupuncture I am very comfortable I can move my neck for easily. I also have a bladder prolapse and his acupuncture and medicine I have relief. I trust Dr. Ivo implicitly.
Mary Ann Garasz – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
To say that I have found the right professional to suit my needs is an understatement.Dr Ivaylo Georguiev is an expert of knowing the body and assisting his patient make decisions that will increase their energy and improve the overall health. I got post traumatic stress disorder so bad I was borderline post partum psychosis.Zoloft and Xanax somehow helped me to quit crying.Anytime I was trying to quit a pill,my IBS was killing me with severe pain,as well as muscle,back pain, insomnia,trouble concentrating and etc.Regular visits to psichologist did not worked at all,waste of time and money for me. This time was a word away from previous experiences elsewhere. It was good to be treated with professionalism and care. I am off both medications,I have a lot of energy,able to sleep normal,back pain is almost gone. I can't thank him enough for the special care he has provided. He made me feel that I was in safe hands. It is obvious he loves what he does because he is good at it.Thank you!
Dessi Miltenova – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Dr. Gueorguiev treated a very serious incident of pneumonia I had. He was my hero because after two weeks it got completely cured! The herbs he prescribed me breathed life back into me. It was my first time turning to Chinese medicine for help. As a medical nurse, I believed in Western medicine. But after a few unpleasant experiences with how my Western doctors treated my illnesses I decided to try something different. I was very lucky to find Dr. Gueorguiev because his heart is in treating the cause of the illness and not a symptom. It is very rare these days. He is a very talented doctor on top of being very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!
Natalya – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
I have been so hopeless since being put on disability. Seeing Dr Ivo has been very therapeutic. He has a considerate bedside manner & an actual concern, for one's healthcare- not illness care or sickcare like most doctors subscribe to. There should be more professionals like him that are well versed in both eastern and western, so that we can all find balance and peace.
John McBride – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Dr. Gueorguiev is more than an excellent doctor! He is very professional, pleasant, and he genuinely cares about his patients! I had a really bad low back pain due to a cyst in my spine I've been to many orthopedic surgeons that assured me that I have no other choice but surgery. My last resort before surgery was acupuncture and after a few weeks of treatments by Dr. Gueorguiev, the pain not only subsided but completely cleared up! He also treated me for some female issues and emotional problems I had for years. I have none of these problems anymore! He is a miracle worker!!!!!
Martina Kostova – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
For many years I had sharp neck pains and lower back pain after an athletic injury. After the first visit with Dr. Ivo, I walked away with no neck pain. In the next couple visits we than concentrated on treating the lower back pain which shortly after has disappeared. It has been several months and I am still pain free, it feels amazing. I also had some female issues that I was dealing with for extensive period of time. I went several times to gynecological doctor but they kept telling me that everything is fine and would not take time to figure out the root cause of my issue. However, thanks to Dr. Ivo my issue has been resolved in no time. Dr. Ivo takes his patients very seriously. He studied my health problems very carefully and came up with the customized solutions that specifically targeted the health issues I was experiencing.
V.V.M. – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Update on Review; I last posted on in February and wow what an amazing transformation. People keep asking me what I am doing and I tell them about Dr. Ivo. Off ALL meds, no depression, no anxiety, no hives (have had hives for years!) Diabetes under control, no inflammation, and going from barely being able to walk to now walking 3 miles a day and losing weight. He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever seen. He also told me I do not have to come in except when needed. What?? A doctor that tells me I don't have to continue coming in again and again?? Dr. Ivo is a Doctor you can completely trust.. and that's amazing.
Glenda – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
I had sevier migraine for many years. I had hedech on regular dayly basis. After visiting Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev and only a week aftet my treatment my hedech vanished. Dr. Gueorguiev is very knowledgeable and spend a good amount of time to go over with my treatment plan. I feel great and hard to believe but hedech free for more then a month. I will highly recommend Dr. Gueorguiev to anyone suffering from hedech or migraine.
Olena Herun Hristova – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
I was running out of options with Western medicine. I greatly appreciate and respect Western medicine and it has saved my life many times. However, no one was looking for root cause. Dr. Ivo spent a great deal of time listening and reviewing my records. With just three visits, I am feeling about 75% better than before I visited. He also helped with a neck issue that no one else was able to help with. I have more energy. Finding some that listens to you and helps you improve is a dream come true.
C.W. – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Dr G has made much improvement to numerous issues that have concerned me for along period of time. Specifically, I was having much pain in my neck/shoulder area and needed immediate attention. The area responded on my first appointment & I am continuing care for healing & other issues. My goal is to continue treatment & long term maintenance! His care has surpassed my expectations for which I am thankful. Diane D
Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Dr Ivo is an answer to prayer. When at my lowest physically and emotionally, he gave me hope. When other traditional doctors seemed to be annoyed and confused with me, Dr Ivo treated me with the utmost respect and his compassion to help heal me turned my life around. Having a strong history of reactions to western medicine I knew this was the path I needed to take and grateful I did. At my consultation, Dr Ivo spent a solid 4 hours listening, evaluating my issues and history with them. I finally felt heard. I highly recommend not only Dr Ivo, but eastern holistic medicine to everyone with issues of any kind.
Abby Terry – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
I have been going through a stressful period for past two years, and for me this period was extremely painful. I haven't had a good night's sleep in months plus being fatigue was heavy for me. I should note that I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and amenorrhea through my medical doctors. At the same time I also experienced weight loss. I also had my testosterone and prolactin hormones elevated. My endocrinologist put me on L.thyroxine 75mg for the past two years. With only three acupuncture treatments, he brought me back into sweet dreams. Also, I now manage to maintain my composure in situations where I was nervous before. Dr. Ivo's acupuncture brings me energy, balance cheerfulness and positive mood! So I got rid of any negativity that had from various traumas caused by relationships with friends and families. As a result, I can now make accurate decisions and demonstrate happy behavior in different circumstances. His therapy had a positive impact on my emotions without a
Kadrie Ahmed – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Dr. Ivaylo Georgiev is a doctor like no one else. I periodically visit LoCicero Medical Group for my low back pain and leave in minutes without any pain! In just few minutes he managed to cure me, even without pills, ointments or any rehabilitation. He was also capable to eliminate the pain in my waist, back and other complains I may experience. I sincerely trust his medical knowledge and judgment. He is a doctor that cares and treats his patients like his own family. The way he practice is very unique and made me realize that miracles do exist
Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Not sure what to do after a year of pain from major ankle-foot surgery, I found Dr. Gueorguiev. After several sessions involving acupuncture and homeopathic medication injections (which I know from Europe) I have experienced relief from the pain and I avoided another ankle-foot operation. I am extremely thankful.
Jenny Dukes – Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Thank you for your fantastic care and respect you showed. I appreciate the compation for me and my family. I was looking for alternative treatment for my back paint and many other concerns. My recovery was amazing. If you looking for real help with your health concerns...see Dr Gueorgiev. He is the best. He cares about his patiens with exeptional profesional abilities.
Elena – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
I was suffering from low back pain for many years. After only 2 procedures with Dr. Gueorguiev I am pain free. Its amazing how acupuncture works. It's a truly miracle medicine. Till traditional medicine and pills only temporarily relieve the pain, the acupuncture and Chinese medicine cure the problem !!! I highly recommend Dr. Gueorguiev. If you need miracle in your life look no further. Rediscover something that been there more than 1000s of yours. Alternative medicine and acupuncture!
Vesko Hristov – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Dr. Ivo has been the only one to solve my medical and mental issues not once, not twice, but now three times over the past 5 years. I work in the medical field myself and that is how I met him from his previous work. The first time, I was having night sweats and no one could figure out what they were from. In the medical field, this would be related to hormones, cancer, or possible infection. After going to all the above related American Doctors of General Practioner, Gyn, and being ruled out for cancer, I went to him as I worked with him. Within as little as 40 minutes of evaluation, he was able to see what was on a previous ultrasound from my tongue. Amazing how the Chinese medicine works. Anyways after taking the herbal remedy, he gave me which was more than affordable I stopped having night sweats. Trust him he won't let you down!
Olivia RD – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Doctor Ivo helped my mother and treated twice her back pain. She couldn't move and lied down in bed for almost a week until I took her to see him at his practice. He gave her some herbal shots and acupuncture on her back, waist and shoulders. Her pain was gone immediatly and she was able to walk again with no pain.
Maria – Aug 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
I have suffered from stomach pain and bloating for few years. Saw many doctors and multiple treatments and medications never worked. I started receiving acupuncture and taking herbal medications from Dr Gueorguiev and in a month my stomach pain was gone. He listened to and understood all my symptoms and was able to help me figure out potential causes of the pain and bloating as well. I am finally getting back to living a normal pain free life. Highly recommend, stop living in pain and misery!!
May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Love this place and everything the doctor did for me. I have been coming for a month for migraine and numbness in my hand. Felt great after first visit. Thank you doc. Julian O.
May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Gueorguiev?

The goal of Alternative Medicine Acupuncture is to make patients feel better through natural methods such as changes in lifestyle, diet, natural herbs, supplements,  acupuncture, and other modalities that do not have the serious side effects of prescription drugs or invasive surgical procedures typically used in conventional medicine.

• Acupuncture

• Russian
  • Serbian
  • Bulgarian

More Information

• Does Dr. Gueorguiev communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gueorguiev communicates via email

• Does Dr. Gueorguiev offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gueorguiev offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Gueorguiev offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gueorguiev offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Gueorguiev have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gueorguiev has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Gueorguiev offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gueorguiev offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Gueorguiev offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gueorguiev offers evening visits