Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM

Acupuncture ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Gueorguiev
2605 W Swann Ave Ste 600 Tampa, FL 33609

Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM is an acupuncturist in Tampa, FL. He specializes in acupuncture, homeopathy, and more.

Dr. Gueorguiev accepts

(813) 444-2020

Dr. Gueorguiev accepts the following insurance:

Veterans Choice Program
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Gueorguiev treats your condition or procedure

• Elbow Pain
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Fatigue
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Leg Ulcer
  • Leucocoria
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Menopause
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscle Pain
  • Peripheral Neuropathy
  • Pinched Nerve
  • Pinched Nerve in Back
  • Postoperative Pain
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Tendonitis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Tui Na Massage
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo
  • Vitamin B12 Injection
  • Vomiting
  • Weight Loss

The goal of Alternative Medicine Acupuncture is to make customers feel better through natural methods such as changes in lifestyle, diet, natural herbs, supplements,  acupuncture, and other modalities that do not have the serious side effects of prescription drugs or invasive surgical procedures typically used in conventional medicine.

• Acupuncture

Dr. Gueorguiev?
Dr. Gueorguiev's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM
RecentMost Helpful
I have suffered from stomach pain and bloating for few years. Saw many doctors and multiple treatments and medications never worked. I started receiving acupuncture and taking herbal medications from Dr Gueorguiev and in a month my stomach pain was gone. He listened to and understood all my symptoms and was able to help me figure out potential causes of the pain and bloating as well. I am finally getting back to living a normal pain free life. Highly recommend, stop living in pain and misery!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
I have been suffering of chronic constipation, bloated stomach and severe menstrual cramps for about twenty years. I have seen different Gastro doctors but none of them helped me so I decided to try acupuncture. I went to Doctor’s Ivo office and started having acupuncture sessions and he gave me different supplements and Chinese herbal medicine. I started seeing the results immediately and now I am pain-free and gained my life back! I highly recommend Dr. Ivo’s approaches and experience on both Western and Eastern fields of medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Love this place and everything the doctor did for me. I have been coming for a month for migraine and numbness in my hand. Felt great after first visit. Thank you doc. Julian O.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
I had back pain for years. After visiting Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev , who is very knowledgeble and prifessional, and after only few treatments, now I am pain free . Acupuncture is really the way to go! I will strongly recommend Dr. Gueorguiev.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
T.L.T Dr Ivo's knowledge understanding compassion for my condition that in itself has help subsidie my anxiety along w acupuncture tailored herbal treatments for me w/little to no side effects The care I'm receiving from Dr Ivo's has given me hope I'm becoming myself If you have ever considered acup/homophobic for whatever your needs maybe "the one to see w/out delay is Dr.Ivo " get your life back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Prior to Dr. Gueorguiev, my annual physical blood test results kept coming back very clean despite all the issues I had with digestion, skin and mental state. Then I met Dr. G and within a few weeks I’ve started seeing improvements. He had treated me already with a few acupuncture sessions & Chinese herbs for liver/gallbladder/spleen among others to help me. Alternative medicine is giving me the results that for years I was looking for but couldn’t achieve without Dr. G’s help! I’m so grateful!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Yes I am seeing dr. Gueorguiev. He is wonderful, caring he gives you his undivided attention always. I have a advanced osteo arthritis and many other problems that he is helping me with. I was so stiff that I could barely bend my knees. especially the left one. taking the medicine the he prescribes for me is helping. immensely. I look forward to his appointments, because I always leave feeling much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
I came to Dr. Ivo with complaints of back pain, tiredness, and insomnia. Dr. Ivo was very attentive to understand my symptoms and examine me thoroughly. After the first treatment, I felt much better right away and I've been feeling better and better with every treatment. Dr .Ivo's herbal formulas did wonders for me. Dr. Ivo always followed up to check on the treatment and herbs results and made appropriate adjustments with the changes that I experienced. The results have been very impressive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
I really like Dr. Ivo. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis for 7 years, could not even walk. I can now enjoy life again and do my work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Neck and back pain for over 3 years. After five visits, completely pain free. At the same time dropped 7 lb and my energy is like when I was in my early twenties. Thank you for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
I had a neck injury years ago, Unfortunately I have not been able to turn my neck side to side fully since the accident, and he worked magic for me I am very grateful. It is truly amazing that after over 25 years I can turn my head from side to side without pain or crunching sounds emanating from my neck. Thank you so very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?
Dr. Gueroguiev was very professional, caring, and thorough. This was my first acupuncture experience so I was a bit nervous but Dr. Gueroguiev explained the process with care and immedidiatly put me at ease. I Came in with upper back soreness and immediately felt relief post procedure. It has been three weeks, and I have had no pain since! Will definitely be going here on a regular basis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivaylo Gueorguiev, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Gueorguiev?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gueorguiev treats patients.

Compare Providers