Acupuncture  |
Female
Iuliana Anca, OMD
I focus on healing the body by treating the root of the illness in order to obtain best and lasting results. I tonify the body and bring it in balance by using acupuncture and herbal medicine. I am an avid researcher and constantly aware of new treatment methods and protocols to better serve my patients. I have become a natural medicine doctor so I can make a difference in today's medical world. Patients need doctors who are compassionate, knowledgeable and truly care to see real results. Life is meant to be joyful and pain free and I confidently can say that I offer these to my patients. The health of my patients is my number one priority and I make sure that patients are happy with the results before they leave my office. I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor Degree in Health Studies and, a Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine. I am a Board Certified Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Licensed Acupuncture Physician and Licensed herbalist. I also obtained the advanced certification in Point Injection Therapy to better address chronic and acute pain conditions. Throughout my medical experience my patients had great results with chronic and acute pain, stress/depression/anxiety , migraines, chronic fatigue, high cholesterol, diabetes, arthritis and many other conditions. I differentiate from other doctors by: spending one hour or more with a patient, focusing on fast and long lasting results without the use of drugs. I use different modalities of treatment within one treatment to assure great results. It can be any variation of acupunture, herbal medicine, electro stimulation, cupping, auricular treatment, therapeutic massage or homeopathic injections. I adjust my treatment protocol for every patient and according to specific symptoms. Every patient is unique, therefore every treatment is unique. With regards to my personal interests I can say that I have been passionately painting fine art for many years, displayed them in prestigious art galleries in US, have been commissioned by casino owners and high level executives.This talent has been a part of who I am for many years and always will be. Growth and expression come in different forms and this is one of them for me. Expressing love, joy, beauty and innocence are some of the emotions I show in my paintings. I encourage you to find a hobby, a talent, a skill and work at it passionately and devotedly because it will make you grow and satisfy your spirit.

2909 W State Road 434 Ste 121

Longwood, FL 32779

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Iuliana Anca

At Live Well Natural Medicine we empower the patients with the knowledge of how to be in control of their own health by providing dietary counseling and nutritional material.

• Acupuncture
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Holistic Medicine
  • Homeopathy
  • Sports Medicine Pain Management

Iuliana Anca does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depression

• Bachelor In Professional Health Studies
  • Certified In Point Injection Therapy
  • Master Of Science In Oriental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Iuliana Anca has no awards or honors listed.

Iuliana Anca has no media or publications listed.

• Romanian

Iuliana Anca does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Iuliana Anca and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Iuliana Anca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Iuliana Anca to family and friends
Iuliana Anca Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience!

Iuliana Anca's Performance
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. Anca is absolutely incredible at doing what she does. I struggled with fertility issues for 9 months and sought acupuncture as an all-natural way to help get pregnant. After 6 weeks of being treated by Dr. Anca, I’m now 7 weeks pregnant! I also had severe shoulder pain in which my primary care doctor prescribed pain meds & steroids of which I didn’t want to take. After 1 treatment with Dr. Anca I was 90% better and after 2 treatments my shoulder is 100% pain free. I continue to see her on a
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. Anca is simply amazing! I came to her because of low energy and fatigue, which she, after a very thorough consultation, immediately had a diagnosis for. She treated me with acupuncture, and I left her office revitalized and full of energy. A week later my energy level is still up. I highly recommend Dr. Anca to anybody who wants treatment that actually works!
Have you seen Iuliana Anca, OMD?
Are you Iuliana Anca?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA