Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 44

Dr. Marcoff

CENTRAL PHYSICAL THERAPY, New Providence, NJ 07974

571 Central Ave Ste 106 New Providence, NJ 07974

Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT is a physical therapist in New Providence, NJ. She specializes in physical therapy.

Dr. Marcoff accepts

Dr. Marcoff accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

Dr. Marcoff?
Dr. Marcoff's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Cannot speak highly enough of Irina and the whole team at Central Physical Therapy. Irina's patience, persistence and professionalism are second to none. On top of that, the whole team make you feel so welcome. Following successful treatment for knee and back/shoulder issues, I would not hesitate to recommend the team at Central PT. 5 star +!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
These people deserve a 5-star review, at every level! I had multiple issues that included a shoulder problem that was originally addressed by a well known physical therapy office who told me if my problem was chronic and not due to a specific injury it would be hard to treat. After 12 visits they dropped me. Well, Irina and her staff performed their miracles. After their care and guidance through manual manipulation and exercise I have full use of this shoulder! Would highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Dr. Marcoff, Ficar, Yvonne, Sofia, rest of staff, Great team, caring, helpful always, friendly, accommodating. My one shoulder was in great pain and could not sleep well. With treatment and exercises, I am sleeping much better. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Central Physical Therapy is amazing! Irina and all staff there are so friendly and caring. I had a very bad fracture in my ankle, I broke two bones and had a dislocation, and complicate surgery, I came to Central PT in my wheelchair at the beginning, I was feeling extremely painful when I was trying to stand up on my feet. After 2 months therapy and exercise, I was able to walk without crutch which is surprisingly amazing! After another 2 months, I am now walking without limping.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Thank you Irina Marcoff for your exceptional care during my recovery from total knee replacement. Her individualized treatment has moved me on to a quick recovery. Central Physical Therapy is "professional, prompt, and private.” I am treated with care and skill by Irina Marcoff. Her appointments start on time. The comfortable private treatment rooms allow me to discuss my concerns and ask questions in confidence. Central Physical Therapy has a wonderful staff. Patients are welcomed with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
I have been suffering with terrible pain in my neck and back area. The muscle spasms would make me feel hunched over; they stressed my muscles and joints leaving me in chronic pain. Irena immediately helped relieve this nagging pain. Through treatment and prescribed exercise, I am getting stronger and my balance is improving. Irena has a vast knowledge of the human body, how to efficiently use muscles, and how to heal naturally. I could never get comfortable sleeping, working at a computer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
I am so grateful that I was recommended to Central Physical Therapy. I have been to many Physical Therapy offices over the years for my shoulders, back, ankle and my balance and have never had the personal care and commitment that I am currently receiving by this unique practice. Dr. Malcoff values how I am doing and always asks me how I am feeling and then my treatment that day is based on that. I am so impressed with her knowledge compassion and her communication with me. Pat C.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Dr. Marcoff was careful and thorough with a program choice for my post hip-replacement surgery. Spent only 9 sessions to practically get back to my normal life. I feel anew and grateful of her unique approach for each patient. Recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Dr. Irina Marcoff is the most amazing and caring doctor I ever visited. She treated me for about 6 months after my back surgery. Before I went to see her I was barely able to sit for 20 minutes at a time. She really took time to address my issues with hands on therapy and ensured I did my exercises at home. There isn't a doctor I would recommend more highly than Dr. Irina Marcoff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
I've been going to physical therapy twice a week for over a year and it didn't help ease the pain in my shoulder... After going to Irina Marcoff, for only four sessions so far, I am able to pitch again without pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Introduced Dr Marcoff to my granddaughter who is a softball pitcher with arm problem she has been going to therapy since june with no progress after 4 session with Dr Marcoff she is pain free and ready to start her season thanks to Dr Marcoff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Irina marcoff is my life saver! I'm a dentist and i was having pain in the back and arm. With irina's careful guidance i've never felt better! I would highly recommend her to anyone. So happy to have her in NJ now
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Irina is amazing!!! Everyone lead me to believe i was going to need surgery for my partially torn shoulder...but she was confident she could help me avoid it. And she was 1000% right...after a few months with Irina i had full function back and clearly will not be getting any surgery. Best PT in new jersey!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Very friendly. Very helpful and knowledgeable!!! I would highly recommend dr.Irina Marcoff to anyone who need physical therapy. She provided top notch care and really cared about me and my progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Very caring, professional and thorough. I am happy to recommend dr Marcoff to anyone in need of physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
I went to Dr. Markoff with an unbearable back pain. The doc was so kind, knowledgeable, professional, treated me with expert care. After few treatments, I started to feel better. It was a miracle! Dr. Marcoff always will be my Doctor. I highly recommend her, she is the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
for many years i had a back pain that prevented me from usual activities, many physical therapist could not help me and i was loosing hope, but when Dr Marcoff got to trite me after first visit i could not believe that there is some one out there that actually can cure me, I have no words to describe my gratitude, thank you!! for your great wisdom of healing and putting me back on my feet
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
When I arrived for my first appointment, I was in significant pain and was convinced that physical therapy would be a waste of time. However, Dr. Marcoff listened carefully to my symptoms & explained how PT might help. After examining me, she informed me that the pain I am experiencing is from a hip problem and my pain is not back related, as other doctors confirmed. She was absolutely right in her diagnosis. I made tremendous progress due to Dr. Markoff’s competent treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Dr. Marcoff is very knowledgeable and excellent physical therapist. Highly trained, extremely competent, caring, friendly and thorough. Always recommending Dr. Marcoff to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
She is a miracle worker! I have had back issues for 20 years, and she had managed me better than any other providers that I have seen. I now have very infrequent flare ups, and she is able to clear them up quickly. I probably wouldn't have them if I followed her treatment plan for me 100%. Every person I sent to her, including family members, have raved about her. Very caring, knowledgeable, professional, goes above and beyond, and is like no other!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Marcoff?