Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 44

Dr. Marcoff

CENTRAL PHYSICAL THERAPY, New Providence, NJ 07974

571 Central Ave Ste 106 New Providence, NJ 07974

Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT is a physical therapist in New Providence, NJ. She specializes in physical therapy.

Dr. Marcoff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marcoff

Dr. Marcoff?
Dr. Marcoff's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT
Cannot speak highly enough of Irina and the whole team at Central Physical Therapy. Irina's patience, persistence and professionalism are second to none. On top of that, the whole team make you feel so welcome. Following successful treatment for knee and back/shoulder issues, I would not hesitate to recommend the team at Central PT. 5 star +!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
These people deserve a 5-star review, at every level! I had multiple issues that included a shoulder problem that was originally addressed by a well known physical therapy office who told me if my problem was chronic and not due to a specific injury it would be hard to treat. After 12 visits they dropped me. Well, Irina and her staff performed their miracles. After their care and guidance through manual manipulation and exercise I have full use of this shoulder! Would highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Dr. Marcoff, Ficar, Yvonne, Sofia, rest of staff, Great team, caring, helpful always, friendly, accommodating. My one shoulder was in great pain and could not sleep well. With treatment and exercises, I am sleeping much better. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Central Physical Therapy is amazing! Irina and all staff there are so friendly and caring. I had a very bad fracture in my ankle, I broke two bones and had a dislocation, and complicate surgery, I came to Central PT in my wheelchair at the beginning, I was feeling extremely painful when I was trying to stand up on my feet. After 2 months therapy and exercise, I was able to walk without crutch which is surprisingly amazing! After another 2 months, I am now walking without limping.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Thank you Irina Marcoff for your exceptional care during my recovery from total knee replacement. Her individualized treatment has moved me on to a quick recovery. Central Physical Therapy is "professional, prompt, and private.” I am treated with care and skill by Irina Marcoff. Her appointments start on time. The comfortable private treatment rooms allow me to discuss my concerns and ask questions in confidence. Central Physical Therapy has a wonderful staff. Patients are welcomed with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
I have been suffering with terrible pain in my neck and back area. The muscle spasms would make me feel hunched over; they stressed my muscles and joints leaving me in chronic pain. Irena immediately helped relieve this nagging pain. Through treatment and prescribed exercise, I am getting stronger and my balance is improving. Irena has a vast knowledge of the human body, how to efficiently use muscles, and how to heal naturally. I could never get comfortable sleeping, working at a computer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
I am so grateful that I was recommended to Central Physical Therapy. I have been to many Physical Therapy offices over the years for my shoulders, back, ankle and my balance and have never had the personal care and commitment that I am currently receiving by this unique practice. Dr. Malcoff values how I am doing and always asks me how I am feeling and then my treatment that day is based on that. I am so impressed with her knowledge compassion and her communication with me. Pat C.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Dr. Marcoff was careful and thorough with a program choice for my post hip-replacement surgery. Spent only 9 sessions to practically get back to my normal life. I feel anew and grateful of her unique approach for each patient. Recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
Dr. Irina Marcoff is the most amazing and caring doctor I ever visited. She treated me for about 6 months after my back surgery. Before I went to see her I was barely able to sit for 20 minutes at a time. She really took time to address my issues with hands on therapy and ensured I did my exercises at home. There isn't a doctor I would recommend more highly than Dr. Irina Marcoff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?
I've been going to physical therapy twice a week for over a year and it didn't help ease the pain in my shoulder... After going to Irina Marcoff, for only four sessions so far, I am able to pitch again without pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Marcoff, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Marcoff?

• Physical Therapy

• Russian

Dr. Marcoff accepts

Dr. Marcoff accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth