Irina Cooper, MBA

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 44

Irina Cooper
24 Myrtle St Framingham, MA 01702

Irina Cooper, MBA is an acupuncturist in Framingham, MA and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from New England School Of Acupuncture in 2011 and specializes in acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, and more.

Irina Cooper accepts

(617) 223-1941

Irina Cooper accepts the following insurance:

Commonwealth Care
Fallon Community Health Plan
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Irina Cooper treats your condition or procedure

4.4

Irina Cooper?
Irina Cooper's Performance
What People Say About Irina Cooper, MBA
Lyme disease attacked my knee, and while the Lyme was finally cured, the after math made it very difficult to walk, let alone clean house, laundry, even driving was a problem. I went to many, many doctors, had my knee drained monthly, had steroids prescribed, was referred to a Rheumatologist. I remembered a friend mentioned Irena Cooper, so I called her. I was absolutely desperate. She saw me the next day. After two weeks (maybe 4 visits) I am walking, driving, Spring Cleaning, Pet Sitting and doing my volunteer work of 17 years. I go once a week, and I honestly can say Irena brought me back to life. I do animal rescue work for a local shelter, and I am able to get into tight little spaces to rescue little kittens. I have not felt this good in two years. I have referred others to Irena, and I encourage anyone with pain to definitely call her, it will change your life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
My wife kept pushing me to see Irina for my hip pain. I resisted until I could no longer stand the pain. Since I am a guy and an engineer, I need to understand how things work and why. I don’t know how she does what she does, but the facts are my hip doesn’t hurt as much, sometimes there is no pain at all. Will definitely come back to finish treatment. The only bad thing is that not understanding what the needles do and how they work drives me nuts...
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I can't Thank Dr.Irina Cooper enough after 25 years of pain my first visit with her relieved my pain.I have now returned for maintenance once a week.I have also brought my Dad to see Dr.Cooper.He is able to walk alittle straighter and he is able to walk without pain and can turn his neck. I feel she not only is a caring Dr.but she is very knowledgeable and Excellent in treating the whole person.I would highly recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I’ve been seeing doctor Dr..Cooper for over two years now.i was a little skeptical about acupuncture at first but that all change after my first visit ...she relieve pain from my neck and back. She has also has been helping me with my digestive issues that been trying to understand and diagnose she gave me helpful advice and some herbal remedies . She s a direct and honest, with ano nonsence approach.I consider Dr. Cooper is one fine Doctor and a friend !
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I drive to her from Salem every week, takes me a bit over an hour each way but she’s worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Avoid like the plague! Rude, condescending, and ignorant. There are plenty of other actual good practitioners to choose from.
Dear reviewer, I am sorry that you had a negative...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
When modern medicine couldn't fix my skin condition after months of trying, I looked for a herbalist. Irina was the answer to my prayers! She listened to all that I had to say and took a holistic approach. She included acupuncture, a tailored herbal compound and specific foods to my routine, always ensuring no medication interactions. Within 6 weeks, my skin was smooth, I had more energy & was eating better! The offices were friendly, private, and the renovations have made it more inviting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I am a 50-smthg man, met the woman of my dreams and faced a problem:ED. Found Irina, I admit it wasn’t an easy topic to discuss with a younger doctor who is a woman, who has a Russian accent and is quite easy on the eyes, too. But It was fine. She told me to change my diet, did some needling and I saw an improvement after 3 visits or so. Stopped going because she fixed it. She told me to return if I need to, but so far-so good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I can not believe what I am reading in some of these posts. Are you serious, people? Have you even met this doctor?? i’ve seen my share of doctors, and I am yet to find someone who is as knowledgeable, thorough, kind, friendly and did I mention knowledgeable? as dr Cooper. She’ll make you comfortable talking about anything from a migraine to hemorrhoids to a fungus on your toe, and she’ll fix it! She treats me, my kids, even my husband goes to her! Absolutely fantastic! That’s all i’ve got.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I started seeing Irina Cooper in mid 2017. At that time I was barely walking and every movement caused pain. Today I am walking un-aided, the pain level is down to a one from 7. She suggested some healing herbs and foods in my diet. These I slowly added starting about May 2018 with unexpected positive results. No one can say that my sessions with Irina are the only reason for this improvement. As my guide on this journey to better health, well being, and improved quality of life she gets credit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I've been a client for about 5 years. Initially, i came because of a herniated disc; i could barely walk. For the first time in years, i had less pain and could feel a noticeable difference after my lst session. I became a true believer. I've had health issues to include spinal stenosis, vertigo and a fractured foot all to which the pain has pretty much disappeared. You will receive the expertise, caring and compassion anyone hopes for in order to live a happier, healthier life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Irina Cooper lacks the understanding and skill to handle even a simple case appropriately. She doesn’t listen, and she talks excessively about herself. I would review zero stars if possible, but unfortunately, I had to select one star as the lowest possible rating.
Dear reviewer, I am sorry you had a disappointing...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Irina Cooper runs the best hollistic practice in Metrowest area without a doubt. Incredible hollistic specialist with all the knowledge needed to properly diagnose and treat a variety of problems. I have a ten year old daughter who suffers from knee pain and is afraid of needles. Irina is so good with kids that she was able to do multiple sessions of acupuncture on her and achieve almost immediate improvement. I highly recommend this experienced and caring practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Irina was extremely knowledgeable and treated my entire family. The acupuncture was painless and I always felt comfortable. I was also treated by her assistant Hellen, who is from China. She was excellent, and I highly recommend her as well! I am feeling much better! I recommend trying acupuncture rather than constantly taking pills to relieve your pain. Thank you Irina and Hellen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I am a medical professional, and I have known Irina Cooper for approximately 7 years. I turned to her for help without any referral but simply for the convenience of her location, and to my great surprise received an immediate relief from pain, which greatly exceeded my expectations. Furthermore, she is the first person I turn to for help with any significant medical issue that comes up, and receive a consistent relief of any discomfort that she works on. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
After years of illness & pain, finding Dr. Cooper changed my life. She is highly knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her patients. The office is clean & professional, yet comfortable & welcoming. Whoever wrote the review about a "cabbage stench" and made ridiculous claims about her demeanor has either confused her with someone else or is lying. Dr. Cooper listens well, is flexible & accommodating, and has even helped me with my insurance company. We need more medical professionals like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I was in the waiting area and the lady next to me was typing a review for Dr. Cooper. We started talking and she showed me the negative comments below. We looked at each other and just started laughing. What are those people talking about? Her office is sweet and cozy, always clean, warm and comfortable. I've been coming to her for years. She is kind, personable and funny, oh and absolutely fantastic at her job, very knowledgeable and thorough. Very punctual, too. Happy I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Excellent. She is great. Very knowledgeable and attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
About a year an a half ago I started getting this cough and thought it might have been allergies due to the season changes. I visited many doctors including primary care, pulmonary, cardiogy, allergy and asthma specialist; I was prescribed many medications ranging from inhalers to antibiotics. Nothing helped. I met Irina and my life changed! With only 3 treatments my cough was completely gone! It was like magic. Throughout the year I come in for regular treatments and recommend her to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
This lady is nothing short of amazing. She looks at your tongue and basically tells you your whole story. Always answers her phone and you can get in to see her right away. Came to her with migraines, was miserable several times a week. Nobody else was able to help, other then telling me to pop a pill. She did her magic, and I haven’t seen her in months, because i’ve been FINE! Yes, she needles, but you don’t even know when she’s sticking you. Light and gentle. She can give you herbs, too.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Irina Cooper?

Compare Providers