Irina Cooper, MBA

AcupunctureFemaleAge 46

Irina Cooper
24 Myrtle St Framingham, MA 01702

(617) 223-1941

Irina Cooper, MBA is a Acupuncturist in Framingham, MA and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from New England School of Acupuncture medical school in 2011. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Irina Cooper to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Irina Cooper treats your condition or procedure

Irina Cooper accepts

(617) 223-1941

Irina Cooper accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Commonwealth Care
Fallon Community Health Plan
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

Irina Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Irina Cooper

Irina Cooper?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (47)
  • Listened & answered questions (45)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (44)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
Would not recommend. Her attitude, quite frankly, needs a check up. Very self-absorbed, clearly only here for money! Doesn’t want you to leave without buying expensive herbs, and attempts to keep you coming here long term by making you book multiple appointments with other people that have jobs in this office.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 05, 2021
Dear reviewer, I am sorry you are not satisfied....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Dr. Cooper advised me on ways to reduce the severity and duration of my Covid infection so that it became less severe. She is a life saver!
Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I was bitten by a tick and shortly developed the telltale bullseye rash that indicates Lyme disease. I went for a week or so before I started to experience pain all over, lose energy, and generally feel terrible. On a call to Irina I mentioned that I thought I had Lyme and asked if she had ever dealt with a Lyme patient. Not only had she done so, she had taken courses in how to treat Lyme and similar diseases. She prescribed several Chinese herbs for the symptoms I was experiencing. Once they arrived I followed her dosing instructions and made some recommended dietary changes to help reduce the pain. Within a week I could feel the difference the herbs were making. Without Irina I can't imagine where I would be now. I have more energy than I used to and little to no symptoms of the disease. There are still days when I feel less than energetic, but they are few and far between. When I have any medical issues in the future, she will be the first person I call!
Mark R – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I am 50 years old and have been suffering from severe depressions for years, trying different RX, but it made my life just bearable. My psychiatrist recommended alternative medicine. Irina proscribed herbs, she was checking on how I felt, worked with me over the phone to adjust them. My mood improved in 5 days, I have more energy. I haven’t felt that well in a long time – tremendous change in a month. During my original visit Irina asked me if I had nods in my thyroid. I had an ultrasound and a calcified nodule was found, I made an app. with a specialist. I am amazed that she was able to diagnose my thyroid just by looking at me (I had a full physical few months prior and my primary care did not notice it), and treated my depression with a single office visit and a few phone/text follow ups. I am so grateful to her for changing my life to the better and finding possibly life threatening condition. I absolutely recommend Irina and looking forward to continue my health care with her.
Anna – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Irina is wonderful! She can adjust my stress level from 100 to 0 with only one acupuncture treatment.
Katerina – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Irina is a truly outstanding acupuncturist! She is incredibly thorough and well versed. I have been seeing her for a number of years and Irina has helped me through a number of ailments, and still continues to bring energy and passion to all of the work she does! Highly recommend!!
Nicole E. – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I was a little cautious because of the handful of negative reviews here, but she was on my health plan so I decided to give it a try. I AM VERY GLAD I DID! Irina is a knowledgeable and caring provider, for the first time after her treatment I was able to do a full day of chores virtually pain-free. She gave me some dietary changes to implement, and I must say - I feel loads better. I sleep better and have more energy. There are also other providers in her practice, and I was able to receive other services, like massage, that I didn't know my insurance even covered. Very pleasant front desk staff and a cozy and welcoming atmosphere. In short - a very positive experience. Highly recommend.
CD – Aug 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I’ve known Irina for many years. She is very professional and knowledgable. She is always available to help and responds quickly to any requests. She helped my daughter with her allergies and now she can sleep peacefully. As for me, Irina helped me with my feminine problems that I’ve suffered from for many years. In summary, I would always recommend her expertise.
Lana Boykova – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Over the years I have been seeing Irina Cooper for several health issues. The most recent one was a carpal tunnell in my left wrist. I had about 4 visits with her and I felt better! Irina is very passionate about her profession. She is knowlegeble and she customizes her treatments to every patient. The atmosphere in Irina's office is very relaxing. The office and staff are very clean and pleasant.
Katya O. – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I've been going to Irina for about a year now. My chronic pain and inflammation were reduced by a lot. My fibromyalgia symptoms are much better and my IVF had gone extremely well. She's a pro who knows what she's doing. She's also proficient in gua sha and fixing jaw pain
Genza – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Dr. Cooper is amazing. She’s very good at what she does and results are the proof. Dr. Cooper is knowledgeable in other related health issues and suggests different options to address these issues. She’s smart, kind, and very professional. She’s makes every visit a positive experience. Her staff is also very nice and really care about you and your health needs. I would recommend this practice to family & friends. A+++
Carole Ganss – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Irina Cooper treated me with accupuncture for lumbar pain. In just 3 sessions I felt significant improvement. She combines high professionalism with kindness and compassion. I highly recommend her services.
Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I was referred to Irina by a friend, after I’ve started suffering from age related problems, hormonal misbalance, insomnia, mood swings, severe hot flashes, loss of appetite, weak bladder and migraines. As all these came like a tornado, I didn’t have a clue how to deal with them, let alone feel comfortable. After 2 months of living hell, I was happy to see anybody, who’d be willing to help. The doctors kept prescribing anti-depressants, I kept saying I’m not generally depressed. Long story short, after a few acupuncture sessions and a tailored herbal mix, I’ve stared feeling better. After 6 weeks I’m happy to report my symptoms are almost gone, I can sleep again, I can wear office attire again, I’ve stopped uncontrollably loosing weight and crying every day due to hormones. I stopped scaring my team by showing up to meetings in t-shirts in 67F and I’m pretty much my normal self. I’ll keep the treatment, and I’m wondering what other areas of my body and mind we could improve.
Sharon – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
This clinician Dr Irina Cooper is one of the most splendid clinicians I've ever been involved with as far as treatment of my severe chronic pain in the stomach and my swallowing ability. I don't think I could have made it without her expertise in treating me. I am a VA client, and it seems that I got a run around from them until I found Dr Cooper. And without her I was always in chronic pain with my stomach mainly, and now I rarely ever have pain in my lower right stomach. I don't know what else to say but she is a godsend in this specialized field. I will continue to see her until all of my appointments from the VA run out.
James I. Harrison – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
the black ice melts a turquoise sun turns and looks at me Irina Cooper is knowledgeable, kind and caring. Her acupuncture plus herbs treatment has made a world of difference. Such a positive experience.
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I was treated with a condition of four month coughing which I got after international travel and which was not cured of even after a course of antibiotics. My problem was fully resolved within five acupuncture sessions and also by taking herbs which were provided by Dr. Cooper. Besides very effective treatment I want to mention very comfortable and respectful atmosphere in her office. My appointments were set in my convenient time, I was properly informed and reminded about them. Very professional!
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I met Irina Cooper 3 years ago for my shoulder. after doing PT for 4month and see that didn't do much somebody recommend me to her. best thing that happened in my life!she fixed me right up in 5 weeks it was unbelieve how it happened fast forward to today 8-23-2019 came back for my elbow and BOOM! I'm fixed up Dr. Cooper is amazing very nice and very clean place
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Dr. Cooper is amazing. My mom had severe sciatica. She could not walk, sit, lay down.. it was horrible. Nothing helped. Literally. Dr. Cooper put her on her feet. Amazing. Me and my husband also received service from Dr. Cooper and very happy with results. It's very easy to schedule an appointment or to change one. Her office has very friendly and warm atmosphere.
RS – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Super helpful, and very caring. Irena and her staff are all nice. I am convinced that Irena's expertise has helped me with several issues. Massage has been so helpful. Deidra has been amazing. She is very skilled and genuine.
J.K. – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I have been going to Whole Beauty and Health for months now and have received phenomenal care. I am a disabled veteran receiving health through the Boston VA. They referred me here and Dr. Irina Cooper has been compassionate, understanding, and informative. She has a passion for helping those in need. She goes out of her way to research and find a way to help a patient with any diagnoses or ailment. I feel as if she has gotten to know me and really takes the time to understand what I need from her. I am not a number at her practice, I am a human being. PTSD and fibromyalgia are challenging diagnoses to begin with, yet Irina has treated me with respect. I never feel judged or misunderstood. I feel hopeful with my recovery and I’ve already made some notable progress.
Jackie S. – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?

How was your experience with Irina Cooper?

• Acupuncture