Irina Cooper, MBA

Irina Cooper, MBA

Acupuncture  |
Female
Irina Cooper, MBA is an acupuncture provider who practices in Framingham, MA. She has been practicing for 6 years.

109 Wilson Dr

Framingham, MA 01702

• Commonwealth Care
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)

Learn about Irina Cooper

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Irina Cooper does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Emmanuel College
  • New England School Of Acupuncture, Newton Ma
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Northeastern University Mba, Boston Ma
    Other Education | Completed

Irina Cooper has no awards or honors listed.

Irina Cooper has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Irina Cooper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Irina Cooper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Irina Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Irina Cooper to family and friends
3.9
Irina Cooper's Performance
in Waltham, MA |
Dr. Cooper treated me for my neck lower back/hip pain after my car accident. She is not only knowledgeable and professional, but is also extremely carrying and has a wonderful understanding of mind-body connection. After my first treatment, my pain was gone for several hours! She is very compassionate, attentive to details and is willing to go the extra mile to figure out how to help you. She is a true healer!
in Wellesley, MA |
Irina Cooper treated me with herbs for lack of interest in sex after giving birth to my son with herbs. It has led to dramatic results and given my marriage a boost. I highly recommend her.
in Natick, MA |
I initially went to see Dr. Cooper to address pain from sports related injuries that bothered me for over 2 years. The pain was greatly diminished within just the first few treatments and now is completely gone! She is extremely thorough and always checks in to see how I am feeling overall. I am greatly impressed with her knowledge and technique. Her treatments have been very effective in improving my overall health. I would highly recommend her services!
in framingham mass |
I would not recommend this practitioner. Her services are overpriced, and her skills and knowledge are both lacking, in comparison to other practitioners I have had alternative treatment with.
in Framingham, MA |
I used Dr. Cooper as acupuncturist and Chinese Herb Doctor, both instances very successfully.My lower back pain went away wright at her office, after just one treatment. Chinese herbs are my safety line now, she prescribe a very bitter tasting herbs to treat my symptoms, and told me I will feel better wright away. Within thirty minutes I felt better. Dr. Cooper is very dedicated and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Cooper as a specialist.
in Framingham, MA |
I have gone to Irina for a variety of different issues in the past few years and she has always provided me with exceptional care. She is extremely knowledgeable, and goes out of her way to find the best solutions and treatments for your specific complaints. Irina also accepts health insurance, which is a rare find in the acupuncture world. Highly recommend.
in Framingham, MA |
I see Dr. Irina Cooper for acupuncture 4 times a week. Her vast knowledge of Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine is beyond compare. Her remarkable abilities give you positive results; results you never dreamed were possible, particularly those with chronic pain. Her profound insight and deep, compassionate concern for each client's well-being is heartfelt. Dr. Cooper wholeheartedly addresses your BODY, MIND and SPIRIT. She has rid me of so much pain. Irina you are a godsend and I want to thank YOU!
in Milford Massachusetts |
I was introduced to Dr. Cooper aprox.3 months ago. Prior to treatment I was unable to walk 1500 ft w/o agony.I can only say,w/o exaggeration her treatments have changed my life! I'm continuing visits & progress most days 70-85% PAINFREE! I must say w/o reservation, I would highly recommend Dr.Cooper's office based on my personal experiences
Ashland, MA |
I have to strongly disagree with the previous comment below. I have severe lung disease due to second hand smoke as a child, as a result I am limited to the daily tasks that most people take for granted, such as taking a deep breath, dancing, jogging, swimming or even going up a flight of stairs. I have been receiving treatment from Irina Cooper for several months, including the herbal supplements and can finally walk up a flight of stairs without the use of my inhaler. Thank you Irina!
in Wellesley, MA |
Irina Cooper has treated me, my husband and our 3 children (11, 9 and 2). She is a true healer who has gone above and beyond to address overall health concerns including irritable bowel syndrome, colick, depression and anxiety. My overall health has improved immensely since I started working with her and I have overcome IBS. I would recommend Dr. Cooper to anyone who has an issue that western medicine seems unable to address.
in Natick, MA |
Take your business elsewhere. She spent the entire appointment attempting to upsell expensive herbs to me for ailments that I don't even have. The day after my appointment, I was covered in painful black and bruises everywhere that she ineptly inserted a needle.
Have you seen Irina Cooper, MBA?
Are you Irina Cooper?

Visit Irina Cooper

Saturday
Irina Cooper accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Commonwealth Care
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
    Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)

Family Medicine