Irina Cooper, MBA

Acupuncture •  Female • Age 45

Irina Cooper
24 Myrtle St Framingham, MA 01702

(617) 223-1941

Irina Cooper, MBA is a Acupuncturist in Framingham, MA and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from New England School of Acupuncture medical school in 2011. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Irina Cooper to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Framingham

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Irina Cooper accepts

(617) 223-1941

Irina Cooper accepts the following insurance:

Commonwealth Care
Fallon Community Health Plan
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Irina Cooper treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Irina Cooper, MBA...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Irina Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Irina Cooper

Irina Cooper?
What People Say About Irina Cooper, MBA
Over the years I have been seeing Irina Cooper for several health issues. The most recent one was a carpal tunnell in my left wrist. I had about 4 visits with her and I felt better! Irina is very passionate about her profession. She is knowlegeble and she customizes her treatments to every patient. The atmosphere in Irina's office is very relaxing. The office and staff are very clean and pleasant.
Katya O. – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Irina is clumsy, jammed her hands at me, left me with sore bruises. Did not address or help my condition. Take your business and your money elsewhere, folks!
May 17, 2020
Dear Reviewer, I am sorry you were not satisfied....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I've been going to Irina for about a year now. My chronic pain and inflammation were reduced by a lot. My fibromyalgia symptoms are much better and my IVF had gone extremely well. She's a pro who knows what she's doing. She's also proficient in gua sha and fixing jaw pain
Genza – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Dr. Cooper is amazing. She’s very good at what she does and results are the proof. Dr. Cooper is knowledgeable in other related health issues and suggests different options to address these issues. She’s smart, kind, and very professional. She’s makes every visit a positive experience. Her staff is also very nice and really care about you and your health needs. I would recommend this practice to family & friends. A+++
Carole Ganss – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Irina Cooper treated me with accupuncture for lumbar pain. In just 3 sessions I felt significant improvement. She combines high professionalism with kindness and compassion. I highly recommend her services.
Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I was referred to Irina by a friend, after I’ve started suffering from age related problems, hormonal misbalance, insomnia, mood swings, severe hot flashes, loss of appetite, weak bladder and migraines. As all these came like a tornado, I didn’t have a clue how to deal with them, let alone feel comfortable. After 2 months of living hell, I was happy to see anybody, who’d be willing to help. The doctors kept prescribing anti-depressants, I kept saying I’m not generally depressed. Long story short, after a few acupuncture sessions and a tailored herbal mix, I’ve stared feeling better. After 6 weeks I’m happy to report my symptoms are almost gone, I can sleep again, I can wear office attire again, I’ve stopped uncontrollably loosing weight and crying every day due to hormones. I stopped scaring my team by showing up to meetings in t-shirts in 67F and I’m pretty much my normal self. I’ll keep the treatment, and I’m wondering what other areas of my body and mind we could improve.
Sharon – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
This clinician Dr Irina Cooper is one of the most splendid clinicians I've ever been involved with as far as treatment of my severe chronic pain in the stomach and my swallowing ability. I don't think I could have made it without her expertise in treating me. I am a VA client, and it seems that I got a run around from them until I found Dr Cooper. And without her I was always in chronic pain with my stomach mainly, and now I rarely ever have pain in my lower right stomach. I don't know what else to say but she is a godsend in this specialized field. I will continue to see her until all of my appointments from the VA run out.
James I. Harrison – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
the black ice melts a turquoise sun turns and looks at me Irina Cooper is knowledgeable, kind and caring. Her acupuncture plus herbs treatment has made a world of difference. Such a positive experience.
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I was treated with a condition of four month coughing which I got after international travel and which was not cured of even after a course of antibiotics. My problem was fully resolved within five acupuncture sessions and also by taking herbs which were provided by Dr. Cooper. Besides very effective treatment I want to mention very comfortable and respectful atmosphere in her office. My appointments were set in my convenient time, I was properly informed and reminded about them. Very professional!
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I met Irina Cooper 3 years ago for my shoulder. after doing PT for 4month and see that didn't do much somebody recommend me to her. best thing that happened in my life!she fixed me right up in 5 weeks it was unbelieve how it happened fast forward to today 8-23-2019 came back for my elbow and BOOM! I'm fixed up Dr. Cooper is amazing very nice and very clean place
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Dr. Cooper is amazing. My mom had severe sciatica. She could not walk, sit, lay down.. it was horrible. Nothing helped. Literally. Dr. Cooper put her on her feet. Amazing. Me and my husband also received service from Dr. Cooper and very happy with results. It's very easy to schedule an appointment or to change one. Her office has very friendly and warm atmosphere.
RS – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Super helpful, and very caring. Irena and her staff are all nice. I am convinced that Irena's expertise has helped me with several issues. Massage has been so helpful. Deidra has been amazing. She is very skilled and genuine.
J.K. – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I have been going to Whole Beauty and Health for months now and have received phenomenal care. I am a disabled veteran receiving health through the Boston VA. They referred me here and Dr. Irina Cooper has been compassionate, understanding, and informative. She has a passion for helping those in need. She goes out of her way to research and find a way to help a patient with any diagnoses or ailment. I feel as if she has gotten to know me and really takes the time to understand what I need from her. I am not a number at her practice, I am a human being. PTSD and fibromyalgia are challenging diagnoses to begin with, yet Irina has treated me with respect. I never feel judged or misunderstood. I feel hopeful with my recovery and I’ve already made some notable progress.
Jackie S. – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
My friend recommend Irina when I had a very painful low back pain. Irina took me on the next day and I needed only two treatments. She knows some magic!!!!
Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
After 2 visits my lower back is 70% pain free. Steroid injections didn’t bring me such immediate relief. Irina is knowledgeable,professional and friendly . Bonus for me , she has expertise in lymes disease. She is willing to explain and educate with a passion for her expertise.
LK in Ashland , MA – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Irina Cooper is a very professional therapist. I was in such a pain in my back and it went into my leg. I could not move or walk. After Accupuncture and herbal therapy that Irina gave me. I am completely back to normal . I will highly recommend her, she is great. Thank you for your help.
Nelly Klebanov – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I had a terrible vertigo for many years. Tests done at Mass Eye and Ear didn't show any problems. Traditional medicine admitted its inability to ease my simptoms. I met Irina at her office and in five minutes she diagnosed me, completely removed symptoms and prescribed the treatment, which brought my condition totally under control. Highly recommend!.
Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Took my brother in to see Dr. Cooper because of horrible growing pains, as well as really, really tight shoulders. As soon as he walked out from the office, he was elated! Told me: "I didn't know it was POSSIBLE to have muscles feel so GOOD". He then immediately demanded that we book a follow up. Irina has also helped me by treating a very badly sprained ankle, and answered all my questions during the treatment. I definitely recommend her! Amazing woman with an amazing practice.
Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
I started seeing Irina Cooper in 2015 with a broken collarbone, which was not healing. After her treatment it healed rapidly and within six months there was no trace of the injury. Afterwards I was using her services many times, the most recent one being a week ago with a shingles outbreak. Her treatment had an amazing effect, the healing time was much more rapid than typically expected, and now she is treating me for the post-shingles pain in my arm. Her herbal prescriptions are extremely helpful as well. I want to THANK Dr Cooper for all her attention, help and deep involvement in my health and recovery. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Robert Vuzman – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?
Lyme disease attacked my knee, and while the Lyme was finally cured, the after math made it very difficult to walk, let alone clean house, laundry, even driving was a problem. I went to many, many doctors, had my knee drained monthly, had steroids prescribed, was referred to a Rheumatologist. I remembered a friend mentioned Irena Cooper, so I called her. I was absolutely desperate. She saw me the next day. After two weeks (maybe 4 visits) I am walking, driving, Spring Cleaning, Pet Sitting and doing my volunteer work of 17 years. I go once a week, and I honestly can say Irena brought me back to life. I do animal rescue work for a local shelter, and I am able to get into tight little spaces to rescue little kittens. I have not felt this good in two years. I have referred others to Irena, and I encourage anyone with pain to definitely call her, it will change your life!
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Irina Cooper, MBA?

How was your experience with Irina Cooper?

• Acupuncture

Emmanuel College
Northeastern University Mba, Boston Ma

• Russian

More Information

• Does Irina Cooper communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Irina Cooper communicates via email

• Does Irina Cooper offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Irina Cooper offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Irina Cooper offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Irina Cooper offers an online patient portal

• Does Irina Cooper have free onsite parking?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not have free onsite parking

• Does Irina Cooper offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Irina Cooper offers weekend visits

• Does Irina Cooper offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Irina Cooper offers evening visits